Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,950 Points
  • Pop! Pop! Bubblegum! 500
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
  • The Sun, The Sea, and Her Dreams 500
User Image
[Yesterday's Thread] | [2019 LV Item List] | [Item Finding Thread] | [2019 Chance Item Archive]
[Umami Guide] | [Star Rewards Log] | [Gaia Pledge & Flair Guide]

gaia_angelleft Heyo GCD~ Happy Friday! Time for your Friday update! gaia_angelright
Friendly Reminder: DO NOT POST ANYTHING FROM THE AVI BUILDER AHEAD OF ITS OFFICIAL RELEASE!! Thank you~

A Helpful Key:
LQI = Limited Quantity Item
LQR = Limited Quantity Recolor
LQB = Limited Quantity Bundle
RIG = Random Item Generator
RBG = Random Bundle Generator
Anything under the spoilers are coding for later; please disregard otherwise!

*~*~* Discussion *~*~*
What are your thoughts on today's update?
Are the prices reasonable?
Are you happy with the color schemes?
Was there an item you were hoping to see today?
What would you like to see in future CS updates?

Remember, this is for discussion of today's updates! Please take any solicitations for selling or buying to PMs or the Exchange! Also, please remember that this should be a low-sodium thread! We can all agree or disagree on points, but all posts should be worded in a way that helps cater to healthy discussion, provides constructive critique or feedback that can encourage potential improvements, and/or even just a polite compliment or commentary pertaining to the update. While things may not cater to your specific tastes or desires at this current time, it should be remembered that others may be happy with the updates and that we should be, at the very least, pleased for them. Comments should not be derogatory, rude, spiteful, or hateful in nature, no matter how much you may disagree with a certain viewpoint. Let's all take steps to making sure the CSU is a fun and enjoyable place for discussion! Thank you~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
*~*~* LQB *~*~*
Water Pressure Vintage Bundle
User Image
(1900 GC) 199 units
Contains:
User Image + User Image

*~*~* Recolor RIG *~*~*
Tsuki No Matsuri
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
(200 GC | 950 GC | 1850 GC | 4600 GC | 9000 GC)
User Image
User Image by LexT-Rekt, Mr Astros, xarime, & Artfully Devious, User Image by Nimty, Geno Rhapsody, scottietrademark, Fanfreluche, Captain Fallopian Tubes, & I Noticed You, User Image by Nimty, I Noticed You, NeoMalady, Secsaphobic, & Gojika, User Image by Tsukita-chan, LexT-Rekt, Princess Kunzite, Pandelic DJ, Mr Astros, & FatalityKaz, User Image by Tsukita-chan, plastic crowns, What Happens At Night, Kazoukei, & Sexbox 369, User Image by Sveya, Twinkles_the_Kat, xShoco, & lVleIody, User Image by Anoesistic, AnoeAnoe, Swipurr, LexT-Rekt, Mr Astros, & Captain Fallopian Tubes, User Image by Roi Au, Rexxy Au, & L0FTY, User Image by nurse lunabutt, itamy, Xarime, & Artfully Devious, User Image by nurse lunabutt, itamy, Swipurr, Lenoxia, & Artfully Devious, User Image by Xarime, Ted D Ber, Mr Astros, & LexT-Rekt, User Image by Starry Lemonade, yundere, Anoesistic, I Noticed You, pomshu, & dragon_heart_629, User Image by Pusheh, LexT-Rekt, nurse lunabutt, yundere, I Noticed You, & Gojika, User Image by H 4 H Z 4 R D, User Image by FriskyFrisks, User Image by sleep enthusiast & music-ecstasy

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

*~*~* Bundle *~*~*
So Relatable Bundle
User Image
(1200 GC)
Contains:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

*~*~* Star Rewards *~*~*
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
(35 stars | 40 stars | 150 stars)

Thank you in advance for all of the coding help! heart

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Thanks for the thread~
Congrats to everyone features... let me take a cover look real quick < v <

Angels Alibi's Princess

Bubblegum Princess

38,950 Points
  • Pop! Pop! Bubblegum! 500
  • A Gemsona's Tale 500
  • The Sun, The Sea, and Her Dreams 500
The BE for today is nice because I do like Catharsis on occasion (my preference is when it's heavy on Vintage and Ivory, but this does have a balance with the Offblack that I do find pleasing), but not into the item. So passing on it.

I'm cautiously optimistic on the RIG, as usual. I'm curious what could be the theme and what the recolors could actually be. I'm lowkey hoping for Sea Dreams. While I know Lotus is taking the stage this year for the summer main schemes, Sea Dreams is still perfect for the season and it'd be nice to get one new Sea Dreams item this year. >w< Congrats to the users in this wave, as well! You didn't murder me as hard as during the last wave, but still I want a couple of things. rofl

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
While it's not an item I can work with, I love catharsis and I'm happy to see it, it's basic and works well with many schemes. I prefer catharsis to be off-black light (or non-existent), but this item has nice balance. It's nice to see catharsis not overwhelmed by offblack.

Let's be real though, I'm here for the horns. Gotta play for the obsession.

Sparkly Cupcake

Thanks for the thread heart

I like the recolor, catharsis is a fave if it has more ivory in it for sure, I'm a big ivory and gold lover together but this item is a pass for me, interested in the user RIG, that has some nice items in it for sure 3nodding

Dormarch's Prince

Dangerous Lunatic

i 'm honestly surprised it 's taken this long for anima adamantea to get a recolor ,
it has a lot of useful poses.

other than the eyes i 'm not interested in anything else today.

Hardcore Werewolf

17,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • OTP 200
Damn Gaia, you got me on that one lol. Going to wait until the BE on the MP for a fair price because I don't care about the CI in the least so it wouldn't be worth buying the bundle, but I do like it in Catharsis.

Excited for horns and sado jacket later!

Thanks for the thread.

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Bah, I'm glad we got one of the new RIG items in Catharsis, but I was hoping it'd either be the puffer fish or the shrimp. >:T The eel does look pretty good, though.

Stubborn Gifter

Going to pass on the CI exclusive. I love the color, but not really into the item.

Can't wait for the recolor RIG. ;3;

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Pass on this BE too. GC is safe. Thanks for the thread heart

fxxkin demon

the eel item looks hella good in catharsis. i think the contrast between ivory an' offblack work a lot better.

hmmm rig time 'gain eh? well i see me a coat i need to add to the collection. i'm hopin there'll be somethin in the gaia mades i want too.

lost cat 420's Fangirl

thank u Knife

22,825 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • thank u 0
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
Wao a team chaos baeby that's a dirty glooga main??? Lemme recruit him rly quick...
(It looks great in catharsis!!!)

Excited for later, congrats to all the users on their items!!

Stubborn Gifter

Just saw the recolor RIG in deal bear page.

Someone bury me. I'm dead.

not fritsx's Significant Otter

Ghost Friend

congrats on the items guys! im furious because i want four of them (misfit v, catharsis winem, the sadistic coat flavor thing and cluster puff) and i hate when y'all make cute things, ok
adds to wishlist

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Congrats on everyone who got their items 3nodding There are a ton of usermades in this rig. And there's so many Gaiamades that I want that I will probably wait until the BE's come out to buy any of the rig.

Also is Antique Noble Weapon User Image part of the Gaiamades for the rig?

*Also forgot to say, YES to new dreamland hair! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces