Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

That upcoming in the Deals Bear. emotion_drool AND, SOME NEW MANNERS! GIMME DEM FACES!

Smol Waffles

Congrats Kate on your bundle. I think I’ll only get the paw item, so I’ll buy that by itself. X3. Since really only interested in the paw item. XP

So sad nothing else for paws though.

yzi soup's Waifu

Hopeless Romantic

I don't really like the Misspider item that much, but it looks so damn good in pure ivory User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That bustle!!!! I think I'd love this item in sparkly schemes xD starfire, elusive, first wishes, lyra, unicorn, galaxy, opal, even pearlescent!
Also lowkey wish that all these aprkly schemes had sparkly or something as a tag too lol

But that sapphire Timekeeper User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. That dress is gorgeous in every color scheme omg

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

*sees brown hairs in the builder.* RIP me.

Starro Star's Significant Otter

Synthwave Ghost

33,050 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
  • Traveller of Worlds 500
I'm very excited fro the upcoming stuff in the deals bear~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The user bundle is very pretty though sadly not for me.

Kawaii Angel

26,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I have the mightiest of needs for that Timekeeper! emotion_kirakira Congratulations, Kate! The entire bundle looks wonderful!

Looking forward to that Flame Princess RIG later. rofl

Sapphire Otter

Thank you, everyone! I really love how the whole bundle turned out! The items are on point perfectly! Hoping to get another opportunity at a R.Parcel in the future with a different theme!

Finest-Of Tiny-Paws

29,450 Points
  • The Finest Of Tiny Paws 500
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Totally bought the paw item from the cs. Awesome recolor, Kate!

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Where was all this blue appreciation months ago ; ~;

Man that bundle looks really good but I'm too poor to even appreciate it right now. It's nice to see that timekeeper in some calmer colors.

User Image

31,575 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Yay for the paw recolor 3nodding

Tricky Fairy

My first thought when I saw the user bundle's image was "Did RandomKate make this? It's totally her colors." Checking the caption quickly confirmed my suspicions.

Sapphire Otter

Angelcat262
My first thought when I saw the user bundle's image was "Did RandomKate make this? It's totally her colors." Checking the caption quickly confirmed my suspicions.

Me? Never!

Invisible Genius

34,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Love the bundle!! Thanks to the user for great colors/choices!

Anxious Witch

Yeees, yeeees, more ivory hair for my collection. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That is a really nice bundle, dang! I may have to pick that up later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff