Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
:: throws open the doors :: THERE’S AN NEW FACE THAT LOOKS LIKE LAW’S FROM ONE PIECE!!!! I MUST HAVE!!!!!!

Spoopy Loiterer

Leading Style could be my new all time favorite asymmetrical bob if it had more colors. I wish there had been multiple color sets released instead of whatever weird micro RIG experiment this is.

Shoujo Sweetheart

16,475 Points
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Pine Perfection 250
User Image

I like the new hairs!

slendybaby's Bestie

Smol Cat

18,500 Points
  • Luxurious High Roller 500
  • Gott ist Tot 500
Picked up the Pure Misspider, the catharsis goth mystic (finally a color I can use!), and I want all the hairs but not the manners. I don't use faces. Nice update for once. Not a fan of sapphire but its a nice color.

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
User ImageI love Leading Style. Though we need it in Sapphire now to make it canon....

I love the new manners I'll have fun with those. Every time I get new hair I want more recolors of the These " ____" Locks bangs to go with. User Image

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
The new hairs are neat but the rig is very small. I appreciate that the manners work with the D-Elf Skin but I can't say I like any of the expressions. I'll def have to wait until they go down in price some anyway.

More plum eyes please? Maybe Serpents Gaze?

~ The Amazing Cetcham

Timid Gaian

Congrats to Kate! your bundle is amazing!

The little hair/manner rig is lovely!! I love everything from it! the manners are perfect, the hairs are adorable! I'd love to see more like this.

Celestial Spirit

The recolors all look nice today, just not sure I'd actually use them.
Do like Mysterious Tresses and Tough Manner too!

Say, Gaia, we could still use more simple items that just sit next to our avatar on the ground/floor. Like a soda on the outside would have been perfect for this avi. Just saying. wink

Hardcore Werewolf

17,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • OTP 200
The new hairs are adorable! emotion_kirakira I don't use the faces very much, but they're also really well done.
I love the catharsis item too ♥

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
oh god I love cathartic goth mystic

Shuffled Leaf

27,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Prays for bedhead baby in cappuccino

Backwoods Champion

34,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Hella late because I was napping and distracted by roleplays all day but that Catharsis Goth Mystic is a treasure. emotion_kirakira I wasn't too fond of the colors on the original item or any of the other recolors so I wasn't going to put up the big money for any of them eventhough I absolutely adored the huge glasses and cat hat poses. Finally a recolor that I feel good about owning.

vrauk's Honey Bun

Marshmallow

Ohh the salon rig is very cute! Absolutely loving the playful manner! Seems like it's popular because of the listings so far User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tempted to buy the hairs because of the carnage color! <3

Fripplehoop's Datemate

Obsessed Knife

these hairs don't come from existing items do they? o:
        i need the leading style and the honey buns in tea green, and dark mint. 😍

gaia_moon

Cluttered Browser

26,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I wish there were more to the rig

but what was in it is very nice... I really wanted to like the bedhead but I dislike how its cut with scissors, I wish it could still have a bit of the lower ruffly hair instead of cutting it so unnaturally,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff