Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
VVhip
XDream3

I nearly died when you posted the loyals item for 10bGC.

But it's just a typo. I was thinking... WHO THE HECK WOULD PAY THAT MUCH REAL MONEY FOR THAT HAIR! XD

well O_O Thats gonna be a problem XD -removes "GC"
Thanks for pointing that out and sorry for the scare XD
Not sure o uo but you know some people may have already spent a billion dollars already on Gaia XD

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
IS Anarchist's Chaotic End LIST YET?!?! I can't find it in the MP and I can't even find it w/ google search T__T

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Drop, purple items, drop!

Celestial Spirit

NEED that Iced Kahvesi! Maybe two of them. <3
Icy Dew Drop turned out well too, but I think I'd rather spend gold than charms on it.
The user recolors are both nice, but I don't think I need either of them.
Still hoping for a checkmate Shounen...

Stellar Succubus

XDream3
VVhip
XDream3

I nearly died when you posted the loyals item for 10bGC.

But it's just a typo. I was thinking... WHO THE HECK WOULD PAY THAT MUCH REAL MONEY FOR THAT HAIR! XD

well O_O Thats gonna be a problem XD -removes "GC"
Thanks for pointing that out and sorry for the scare XD
Not sure o uo but you know some people may have already spent a billion dollars already on Gaia XD

It was only a split second, I was agog! I knew it must have been a typo because that's a lotta money for a hairstyle! Even if it is nice and I want it! ;D

I can only imagine how much money some folks have spent. I know I must be up in the thousands of dollars by now. But that's spread over 8 years. I knew of one person who spent more than 10k a year, before inflation hit.

Stellar Succubus

Of the user designed items, the protagonist item is great! I love the seifuku!

Not as hot on the off world superhero. Nothing about it is really appealing to me. Obviously it's because it's not my style.

Sensifer's Prince

Garish Crew

Just signing in for the day and hello rip my life tho

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

They're kind of beating the life out of the sweet tart color scheme now..
Breathe Gaia, give people a chance to see other colors sweatdrop
I'd like to see more plain mint items and plain lavender items. I like them both, but just not interested in items where they're meshed together Dx

Loving that new Instaselfie though

Dedicated OTP

XDream3

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10156605][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/73636aac9afa3d.png[/img][/url]

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Mortalitasi
rolleyes ugh haters gonna hate. As usual. stare I think all the Sweettart recolours are fantastic. Thank you OP and artists for your hard work. You guys are lovely.
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

How many people do you even see 'hating' right now? lol
People are just saying they'd like more variety rather than 4 items in the same colours in one day, I've seen even the people who like the colour scheme telling Gaia to slow down emotion_facepalm

User Image

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Eh, so far I didn't see anything I'd like in particular. Maybe today's update would have something nice especially since it's Sailor Moon Saturday.

Stubborn Gifter

Nanzzy-chan
Mortalitasi
rolleyes ugh haters gonna hate. As usual. stare I think all the Sweettart recolours are fantastic. Thank you OP and artists for your hard work. You guys are lovely.
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

How many people do you even see 'hating' right now? lol
People are just saying they'd like more variety rather than 4 items in the same colours in one day, I've seen even the people who like the colour scheme telling Gaia to slow down emotion_facepalm

User Image

Kinda like the time when Gaia released tons of orange/brown during October and Peppermint color scheme in December. Man, I was getting sick and tired of seeing the same color scheme everyday. LOL XD I guess it takes time for people to get used to Gaia running over the same color scheme.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Why no pine green items... gonk

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Jisen Meizuki
Kinda like the time when Gaia released tons of orange/brown during October and Peppermint color scheme in December. Man, I was getting sick and tired of seeing the same color scheme everyday. LOL XD I guess it takes time for people to get used to Gaia running over the same color scheme.

People always complain when Gaia gets stuck in a trend colour, and not without reason, it'd be nice if they'd just give us a little more variety and focused a bit more on the less popular colours sometimes emotion_facepalm

User Image

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Not long before today's first update. Unless someone else is working on it, I'm all over it.

It's Sailor Moon Saturday and I'm hoping for something good. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces