Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Browser

Four.

That's FOUR sweet tart vomit recolors out today, and not a single other item that uses a different mint color scheme. Or green, for that matter, unless you're a fan of the toxic color. I fully admit to my personal bias, but I'll say it again: Moderation, Gaia. Learn It.

It is nice seeing Alchemy get some love the past few weeks. Those recolors look fantastic, too!

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
I love the little paw EI

but someone hold me

a mini golden in flynn's and I just have like 5.8T in pure I'll never win it ;~; gaia why do you keep doing this to me specifically a bloo bloo bloo bloo crying

Eternal Demigod

I expected and was looking forward to a bundle with an All Negative recolor...
            But the lavender and mint is really killing me. I mean, for the item's theme, sure
            it makes sense. But all these lavender and mint items are killing me. orz

_____________________________________________________________________________

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Tsukita-chan
GF got an update also!

User Image

RandomKate

Already on the first page. =P

Its fine XD Thank you for that info Tsukita, its good for users to see that posted further pages down if they haven't already scroll to the bottom of the OP o uo

Angelic Nitemare

Man...no one is putting that hero up.

Well...not really selling them here...but I am looking for certain things. If folks have either a diamondback fish, rubyback fish or a white body dye, I am willing to trade. Just pm me and I will check it in the morning. Or just send a trade. 3nodding

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

whee

I'm so happy w/Koyosetsu recolor in Bifrost... emotion_kirakira

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Ridley Starsmore
Man...no one is putting that hero up.

Well...not really selling them here...but I am looking for certain things. If folks have either a diamondback fish, rubyback fish or a white body dye, I am willing to trade. Just pm me and I will check it in the morning. Or just send a trade. 3nodding

wish have one of those to trade you crying

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
loooove the kibbles item its so cute!

Beau

Cross Track is the FIRST item i actually like in that color scheme and it's one of
the expensive ones. emotion_facepalm emo

Rainbow Succubus

XDream3

I nearly died when you posted the loyals item for 10bGC.

But it's just a typo. I was thinking... WHO THE HECK WOULD PAY THAT MUCH REAL MONEY FOR THAT HAIR! XD

Shadow Tamer

40,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Chaos_Bunny

Thank you so much! I never even noticed the arm mod on that item before XD (i hate the other poses lol)

Also- your avatar is amazing!

And I totally misread your name as loyal and thought, how fitting someone named loyal would answer a question that by proxy had to do with loyals. XD

And! Just went and bought myself some new hair! Today has been a good day for me as far as new items, like the mc and like the recolored hair.

You're welcome! Yeah, I bought that item for the arm mod. I still don't use it much, but enough that I can't convince myself to sell it.

Oh, thank you! >///< I just wanted to try out the MC and hair in an all off white avatar. Now back to Meido Cafe mode since that evolved today. Mmm, cat maid. cat_rofl

Strangely, this name wasn't taken until a month or so ago. You would think someone would've thought about spelling loyal backwards before, popular NPC name and all. Well, I fixed that.

Rainbow Succubus

The MC really does have quite a Milo Thatch vibe, imo.

I would have loved a more Kida-like item for ladies!

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
It's been the whole day... and Anarchist's Chaotic End is still showing as ** not released ** in the bundle.

I just wanted to add it to my Anarchist's End hoard, dammit. gonk

Hardcore Werewolf

17,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • OTP 200
rolleyes ugh haters gonna hate. As usual. stare I think all the Sweettart recolours are fantastic. Thank you OP and artists for your hard work. You guys are lovely.

Demure Vermin

46,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Spooky Shounen recolors staaaaahp. I want to save my moneeyyyyy. gonk

So much mint/lavender. Not my favorite color scheme, but at least it'll be easy to make an avatar in that palette!

There, there's just. So much happening. So many pretty things. I don't know how to prioritize my wishlist! XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff