Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weather Report: Cool autumn winds blow multi-colored leaves and the smell of apples and pumpkin spice down the streets of Durem.

. 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

^-^ Emira ^-^
The Feline Hangeyokai Beastmaster

Emira looked over at the two, and watched with mild surprise when the girl changed into a dog. It wasn't the change that shocked her the most, it was the fact that she didn't change into a wolf that got her the most. She walked over to the register, popped it open, and took a couple of coins for her payment for the day. As Ross had once instructed.

"As long as you don't die on something that'll cause chaos in the shop." Emira told him, shrugging. She climbed up one of the bookshelves and sat down at the top, observing the shop.

Autumn wasn't sure what to make of her. She got up and started walking around her. Almost as if inspecting her. Trying to figure her out. All the Panther knew was that she was friendly. She could tell.

Current Companions: Byakko, the White Tiger - Autumn, the Fey Panther

High-functioning Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
Hexe misunderstood Harper. She thought he meant that licking someone's face meant you wished to mate with them, however she nodded. She wagged her tail as the panther studied her. The body language seemed more curious than threatening, but Hexe kept her eyes on the panther.

Trash Smoker

Harper laughed as he opened the spout of the keg and filled up his flask, he closed up the flask and slipped it into his pocket. "Yeah very funny, maybe I will just die in the tub. Just gotta let me bleed out." The words were calm and seemed a bit serious, that was until he laughed and stuck his head under the spout. He opened the nozzle full blast and began to swallow down gulp after gulp. By the time he stopped the stream and uprighted himself, he was shifting back and fourth. "Jus mak su ya pet ain't hurt mine." Harper said before thumping to the floor, still awake but woozy from rapid consumption.

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

^-^ Emira ^-^
The Feline Hangeyokai Beastmaster

Autumn made an audible growl at the man when he had called her a pet. The aggression was made toward Harper, not Hexe. She then held her head up high and walked toward where Emira was.

"Autumn isn't my pet. She's my companion. My friend." Emira told him, she too didn't seem to have liked what he had said. "And she doesn't like being called a pet either, in case you couldn't tell." She met them five years ago. Though only Autumn really came and went. Byakko had always been by her side since then.

Current Companions: Byakko, the White Tiger - Autumn, the Fey Panther

Trash Smoker

Harper's response to the growl was to make random noises while flailing his tongue. "Ra rawr re!" Then his face met the floor, listening to Emira say how the panther wasn't a pet. "How I suppose ta know?" He said before belching loudly, he was hammered and decided to just lay beside the keg for the time being.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Claire reentered the occult shop after some rest, carefully sitting down in one of the chairs. "I definitely need to change these bandages..." she muttered, attempting to unwrap them.It was proving more difficult than she thought, wincing when it pulled at her skin. "I should still have some more of the salve Getoth gave me somewhere..."

((I'm at work for a few more hours but I can post through my phone. Just a bit harder and takes longer.))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Natalie had a short shift at the office, and then she went into Durem to spend some time at Solomon's. Stepping inside, she called out, "Anybody home?"

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
James pulled up to Solomon's in his Mustang. He got out after he parked it and turned it off. He then let Blaze out from the back of the car. James then closed the doors, locked the car then petted Blaze on the head before walking into the shop. "Hey there Natalie." He said when he saw her. His tail started to wag some when he saw her.

Blaze went over to Natalie and sat wagging his tail holding his paw up wanting to shake hello.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

"Hey there, James!" Natalie greeted, hiding a chuckle as she saw James's tail wagging when he saw her. I just hope he remembers we're just friends...and meanwhile, I've gotta start thinking of some killer-diller excuses to get out of that hot springs trip! I am NOT gonna set off any, erm, booby traps that lead to me being disrobed and lead the two of us to a smooch-fest. So I need to stay home!

She shook Blaze's paw, then asked, "What's up, you guys?"

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Blaze wagged his tail more then nuzzles Natalie's leg.

"Oh nothing really. Just bored as all hell. Can't really think of nothing to do." James said as he went and hugged her before going to find a place to sit.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie laughed. "Well, if you're lookin' for 'not boring,' you sure picked the right place!" she joked. Why do I feel so awkward now? Stupid necklace! I wish I'd never seen the wretched thing. But at least it warned me...

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"Lets hope so. I really hate this bored feeling." James said as he took a seat. Blaze went and sat at James' feet where James started to pet him. His tail wagged while being petted.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie chuckled. "I'm usually too busy or too tired to be bored!" she replied. She was quiet, chewing her lower lip, wondering how she should act now. I don't want to encourage him...

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"I get bored very easily." James said with a bored sigh still petting Blaze till Blaze went over to Natalie and rolled over. "He likes you." James said with a chuckle.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie chuckled. "I like you too, Blaze!" she said. She rubbed the wolf's belly, and she said, "I can't help ya in the boredom department! I'm afraid I'm pretty boring myself!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff