Welcome to Gaia! ::

Remake Dragon's Inn with Added features (extended world. Sotryline)

Yes 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 12 ]
No 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Poll Whore 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Talan Hagemann
Ceryini
Talan Hagemann
Leorick Usaka
Talan Hagemann

"Some of the overseers can be just as evil. Others have lost their overseers, or have had them killed by vampire hunters. It is unfortunate, but it sometimes happens."

Leorick looks down to the bar counter and takes a swig of his drink, he turns back to Talan.
"Have you by chance ever taken the 'life' of a vampire?"

"I am a Paladin, so yes, I have had to end a few Vampires of their un-life."
r u a vampire hunter or do you only attack vampires if they attack you stare

"As I said, I am a Paladin. My job is to bring the lost into a closer relationship with god. However, it is also my job to protect others from harm, which may involve vampires. I do not 'hunt' them."
good because we have a vampire costomer
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495

She shook her head. "Nope, it's just me and the road, though I may stay here...I've gotten news that isn't so great."
"What Type of news?"

She looked down at the counter top. "In the last place I stayed, I heard that she and her father never finished their trip, but were killed by bandits."
From under the counter He reveals his Lancer rifle,He loads and cocks it "Well I dont think thats true but just incase.....I would feel honored If you let me join you in your Quest"

Jade shook her head as a tear fell to the counter top. "Thanks, but I don't think it's any use."
Places his hand on your cheek "Hey dont cry on my counter, i just cleaned it..."laughs"C'mon I bet shes out theres Thinkin if Shell ever see you again,And she'll probably will"

Jade smiles softly at him and sniffs. "Thank you."
Leorick Usaka
Talan Hagemann
Leorick Usaka
Talan Hagemann
Leorick Usaka
Talan Hagemann

He smiles sadly. "I am afraid there are those who enjoy the taste of blood too much. Young vampires, those who have just turned, have an unfortunate tendency to have no care for their victims, and will abuse their belived gift of "immortality" to harm others."

Leorick turns to Talan with an interested expression.
"Don't they overseers, the one who changed them, keep them in line?"

"Some of the overseers can be just as evil. Others have lost their overseers, or have had them killed by vampire hunters. It is unfortunate, but it sometimes happens."

Leorick looks down to the bar counter and takes a swig of his drink, he turns back to Talan.

Leorick takes another swig and looks at Talan in deep thought.
"Before you kill them, are you sure that they do not have underlings unwise to their new ways? It may very well be possible that those savage vampires are the result of your slaughters of their masters."

"Perhaps you are unaware of how I proceed. I do not slaughter. I take my timed to examine, just in case such a situation does exist. I actually have taken a spawned vampire to a friend of mine to assist in his training."
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Leorick Usaka
Ceryini
*ceryini overhears the conversation* thats wise theres said to be a bandit encampment in the nearby woods some even say theyre wild vampires

Leorick overhears Ceryini and chuckles.
"Wild Vampires? Pardon my intrusion but don't vampires tend to be more refined, you know, live in mansions and what not by taking the money of their victims. Why would they be living in a bandit encampment?"

He smiles sadly. "I am afraid there are those who enjoy the taste of blood too much. Young vampires, those who have just turned, have an unfortunate tendency to have no care for their victims, and will abuse their belived gift of "immortality" to harm others."

*face turns from cheerful to irrataited* i don't much care for Bandits..some vampiers i can handle..but bandits put a bad reputation on gypsys some people say gypsys are bandits..ha..that shows what they know a real gypsy wouldn't steal or do ne wrong thing....

He chuckles again. "Believe me, I know miss. My brother married a gypsy. Beautiful girl too..."

well if one bandit that disides to even steal from my Inn the'll find them selves Thrown Face first in to the nearest wall then put out in the midle of no-where chaind up to where the Owls can have them for a snack
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Leorick Usaka
Ceryini
*ceryini overhears the conversation* thats wise theres said to be a bandit encampment in the nearby woods some even say theyre wild vampires

Leorick overhears Ceryini and chuckles.
"Wild Vampires? Pardon my intrusion but don't vampires tend to be more refined, you know, live in mansions and what not by taking the money of their victims. Why would they be living in a bandit encampment?"

*face turns from cheerful to irrataited* i don't much care for Bandits..some vampiers i can handle..but bandits put a bad reputation on gypsys some people say gypsys are bandits..ha..that shows what they know a real gypsy wouldn't steal or do ne wrong thing....

He chuckles again. "Believe me, I know miss. My brother married a gypsy. Beautiful girl too..."

well if one bandit that disides to even steal from my Inn the'll find them selves Thrown Face first in to the nearest wall then put out in the midle of no-where chaind up to where the Owls can have them for a snack

"Certainly an unpleasant fate miss..."
Talan Hagemann
Leorick Usaka
Talan Hagemann
Leorick Usaka
Talan Hagemann

Leorick takes another swig and looks at Talan in deep thought.
"Before you kill them, are you sure that they do not have underlings unwise to their new ways? It may very well be possible that those savage vampires are the result of your slaughters of their masters."

"Perhaps you are unaware of how I proceed. I do not slaughter. I take my timed to examine, just in case such a situation does exist. I actually have taken a spawned vampire to a friend of mine to assist in his training."

Leorick examines Talan for a moment, turns back to the counter and sighs.
"Pardon my accusations, as a druid I have a love for all living things, even the damned. I do not care much for the killings of others, but if your killing is just it is not my place to judge."
Leorick drinks the last bit of his drink and sets down the glass. He then pulls out his book and begins to read.
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495

She looked down at the counter top. "In the last place I stayed, I heard that she and her father never finished their trip, but were killed by bandits."
From under the counter He reveals his Lancer rifle,He loads and cocks it "Well I dont think thats true but just incase.....I would feel honored If you let me join you in your Quest"

Jade shook her head as a tear fell to the counter top. "Thanks, but I don't think it's any use."
Places his hand on your cheek "Hey dont cry on my counter, i just cleaned it..."laughs"C'mon I bet shes out theres Thinkin if Shell ever see you again,And she'll probably will"

"C'mon lets go for a walk"Jumps over the counter and stretches his arm out to you"C'mon
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495

"C'mon lets go for a walk"Jumps over the counter and stretches his arm out to you"C'mon

She takes his arm and allows him to lead her out.
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann

it would be...for the owl's that is..the poor things would possibly get indegestion from eating one of those slimy Bastards....
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann

it would be...for the owl's that is..the poor things would possibly get indegestion from eating one of those slimy Bastards....

Leorick overhears this and chuckles.
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann

He shakes his head. "Such language from a lady..."
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann

what? is it wrong for a Fox Demon to express the truth...
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495

She takes his arm and allows him to lead her out.
He walks you out of the in but he makes sure he has his pistol"So Tell me What town are you going to next?"
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann

Leorick continues to chuckle, he sets down his book to pay more attention.
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann

"No miss. I am just not a fan of profanity you see..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces