Welcome to Gaia! ::

Remake Dragon's Inn with Added features (extended world. Sotryline)

Yes 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 12 ]
No 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Poll Whore 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Ceryini
Taki_loves_Naruto
Ceryini
Taki_loves_Naruto
Ceryini
oh right oh well
hey ceryini..you would'nt mind handing my that red bag in the corner of the room would you..i need it real quick
sure *picks up bag and apears beside you holding it* here
Thank you..*opens the bag and pulls out series of herbs, a mixing bowl, and a spoon made of black bamboo*
whats that you got there?
oh this..nothing much..just something i make once and a while....would you get me some Hot water please? *takes herbs and puts them one by one in to the bowl then uses the Bamboo to crush them*..it helps out with....nevermind
Taki_loves_Naruto
Ceryini
Taki_loves_Naruto
Ceryini
Taki_loves_Naruto
Ceryini
oh right oh well
hey ceryini..you would'nt mind handing my that red bag in the corner of the room would you..i need it real quick
Thank you..*opens the bag and pulls out series of herbs, a mixing bowl, and a spoon made of black bamboo*
oh this..nothing much..just something i make once and a while....would you get me some Hot water please? *takes herbs and puts them one by one in to the bowl then uses the Bamboo to crush them*..it helps out with....nevermind
*goes into the kitchen and comes back with boiled water*here
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495

She looked up at him. "Well, I never fight in human form, I'm too weak for that. I rely on my wolf and tiger forms mostly."
"That Must Be pretty Badass""Ide Like To be a ShapeShifter,But Sadly Ima Plain ol Human"

Jade laughed. "Shapeshifting is useful, but I'm sure you're a much better fighter than me without needing to shapeshift."
"I dont wanna Show off or anythin but Ive had my moments"

She giggled. "I'm sure. I never felt entirely safe on the road, but I don't think I'll mind anymore if you come."
lol..Well, I guess the safety issue is taken care off....But tell me more about this freind of yours"

"Well it's been so many years, she's bound to have changed, if she's still alive."
((DAMN!!! This is the thread ive spent the most time one.....DAMN!!! well see ya'll later ))
Ceryini
Leorick Usaka
Leorick looks in his bag and notices a second mimzy.
"Hmm, it seems I somehow got another mimzy. Would anyone care for it?"
((First to post back gets it.)
i will

((Alright, i made the offer))
DARKFLAME_0123
((DAMN!!! This is the thread ive spent the most time one.....DAMN!!! well see ya'll later ))

Bye, then!

[Himiko]

Kimi
heart

[Angiru]

starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495

Jade laughed. "Shapeshifting is useful, but I'm sure you're a much better fighter than me without needing to shapeshift."

She giggled. "I'm sure. I never felt entirely safe on the road, but I don't think I'll mind anymore if you come."
lol..Well, I guess the safety issue is taken care off....But tell me more about this freind of yours"

"Well it's been so many years, she's bound to have changed, if she's still alive."
"She did Change Cause She's Still Alive"
DARKFLAME_0123
oh ok bye
Riakou

[Himiko]

Kimi
heart

[Angiru]

Leorick looks up as he notices someone walk into the tavern, he gives a friendly gesture then returns to his drink.
Ceryini
Taki_loves_Naruto
Ceryini
Taki_loves_Naruto
Ceryini
thx. *pours in the water and Reaches into the bag once again...pulls out a bottle filled with some type of green liquid* (whispers)disusting stuff *puts 3 drops in the mix of herbs then swallows it in one gulp*
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495

"She did Change Cause She's Still Alive"

Jade smiles up at him. "Alright, if you say so."
Riakou

[Himiko]

Kimi
heart

[Angiru]

welcom have a seat do you want a drink?
Taki_loves_Naruto
Ceryini
Taki_loves_Naruto
Ceryini
Taki_loves_Naruto
Ceryini
thx. *pours in the water and Reaches into the bag once again...pulls out a bottle filled with some type of green liquid* (whispers)disusting stuff *puts 3 drops in the mix of herbs then swallows it in one gulp*

Leorick examines the strange mixture and shivers.
"You couldn't pay me enough to drink that," as he takes another swig of his whiskey.
Riakou

[Himiko]

Kimi
heart

[Angiru]

hello..welcome... how may i help you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers