Welcome to Gaia! ::

Remake Dragon's Inn with Added features (extended world. Sotryline)

Yes 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 12 ]
No 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Poll Whore 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

hix was here
I WANNA FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leorick laughs refering to the convo earlier.
"We don't really fight much here." sweatdrop
The_Fonze
Ceryini
The_Fonze
Ceryini
The_Fonze
-walks in-
hey Taki, looks like things have picked up from earlier.
hi ive been here the whole time since this morning just so you know

Oh, right. i remeber you. your not a snowman anymore.
no i finaly got enough money to buy this ronin yukata woooooo

its pretty cool. so seems like you have had everything undercontrol here.
yeah im here since 10 in the morning and its now half eleven at night i never left once I LOVE THIS FORUM havint been so glued to a computer screen since the relase of zone of the enders 2!!!!
hello? rolleyes
Ceryini
The_Fonze
Ceryini
The_Fonze
Ceryini
The_Fonze
-walks in-

yeah im here since 10 in the morning and its now half eleven at night i never left once I LOVE THIS FORUM havint been so glued to a computer screen since the relase of zone of the enders 2!!!!

I'm glad you are enjoying it.
GRRRR!!!! Saki is not answering...how dare she!!!
Neo walked into the place, his white longcoat flowing behind hi mas he walked, along with vis long silver hair. He took off his logncoat, putting it one of the coat racks, leaving him in his sleeveless black shirt. HE went and sat down in one of the chairs, just trying to relax for a bit
Ceryini
The_Fonze
Ceryini
The_Fonze
Ceryini
The_Fonze
-walks in-

Leorick looks around the tavern.
"Yeah, great place to relax and meet ppl and basically do anything you need to do."
hix was here
hello? rolleyes
ill come with you and release some trolls to fight you if you want ill descibe their movements
Taki_loves_Naruto

Calm down. I will cook if it comes down to it.

Desirable Regular

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
Ceryini
Troublesom
Leorick Usaka
Troublesom
Leorick Usaka
Troublesom
*walks in out of the pouring rain shakes off her coat and takes a seat in one of the booths...* ~`Sigh`~ "Thats much better..."

Leorick smiles and waves.
"Hey, beautiful day, isnt it?"
*she looks at him and an eyebrow lifts...* "umm...its raining..and im wet...no...not so beautiful day right now..." *smiles...*

Leorick looks out the window then turns back to Troublesom and smiles.
"Raining, sunny, whatever the whether is it still feels like a beautiful day to me. But of course, thats just me."

*her eyebrow lifts up again...* "ok...well...thats cool... for me a little less rain, and little more sunshine...so yehh..." *turns back to the waiter,* "ummm...rootbeer please and maybe a slice of chocolate cake? do u have that?"
yeah im sure we do ill check the back*goes into storage room and comes out with cake and root beer*to be hounest i cant stand root beer when i was in america last mounth i tried some but the only taste it had was an after taste of listerine!! BLA!!

*she laughs...*
"HAHA!! there are different brands of rootbeer!! hahaha!! Dr.Pepper tastes like couch surup...so yehh...rootbeer tastes better...thanks for the food and drink...its that time again for me so i am craving for sweets and really weirdish things so yehh...so is there any job offerings here?" *she looks hopful at him...*
Taki_loves_Naruto
dont worry about it i gave her cake smile
Troublesom
Ceryini
Troublesom
Leorick Usaka
Troublesom
*she looks at him and an eyebrow lifts...* "umm...its raining..and im wet...no...not so beautiful day right now..." *smiles...*

Leorick looks out the window then turns back to Troublesom and smiles.
"Raining, sunny, whatever the whether is it still feels like a beautiful day to me. But of course, thats just me."

*her eyebrow lifts up again...* "ok...well...thats cool... for me a little less rain, and little more sunshine...so yehh..." *turns back to the waiter,* "ummm...rootbeer please and maybe a slice of chocolate cake? do u have that?"
yeah im sure we do ill check the back*goes into storage room and comes out with cake and root beer*to be hounest i cant stand root beer when i was in america last mounth i tried some but the only taste it had was an after taste of listerine!! BLA!!

*she laughs...*
"HAHA!! there are different brands of rootbeer!! hahaha!! Dr.Pepper tastes like couch surup...so yehh...rootbeer tastes better...thanks for the food and drink...its that time again for me so i am craving for sweets and really weirdish things so yehh...so is there any job offerings here?" *she looks hopful at him...*
plenty talk to taki or the fonze though im just the bartender
NOW MY PARENTS WANT ME TO TAKE OUT THE RECYCALING!!!!!! CAN"T THEY GIVEME ONE MIN OF PEACE!!!!
Neo_the_Angel
Neo walked into the place, his white longcoat flowing behind hi mas he walked, along with vis long silver hair. He took off his logncoat, putting it one of the coat racks, leaving him in his sleeveless black shirt. HE went and sat down in one of the chairs, just trying to relax for a bit

Can i get you anything sir?
Taki_loves_Naruto
NOW MY PARENTS WANT ME TO TAKE OUT THE RECYCALING!!!!!! CAN"T THEY GIVEME ONE MIN OF PEACE!!!!
smile grrrrrrrrrr parents smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces