Welcome to Gaia! ::

Remake Dragon's Inn with Added features (extended world. Sotryline)

Yes 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 12 ]
No 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Poll Whore 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Leorick Usaka
((PAGE 200!!!!))
"seriously crap i missed the countdown thats like when i missed the countdown for the millenium!!!"
Sentritsu Kaze
Demonknight
Sentritsu Kaze
Demonknight
Sentritsu Kaze
*blinks and blushes slightly* then answer with what you think is best

"i like the facial expressions you make when you read, they're pretty."
*smiles still blushing* thanks

"your welcome" smiles gently, though you can't see it through his mask.
*i go back to my book leaning forward so my hair hides my blush*

He tilts his head and watches her through his blind fold.
Leorick Usaka
demonchild4eva
Ceryini
demonchild4eva
Leorick Usaka
demonchild4eva

WOOOOO!WE GOING ICE CUBE SLIDING! CERYINI COME ON! WE GONNA SLIDE!

Leorick sets down the ice and places Nessie on top, he then jumps on and give the ice a push with his feet. The ice begins to tilt down the stairs and Leorick's eyes widen,
"Maybe this isnt such a great..." Suddenly the ice falls down the stairs and Leorick is yelling at the top of his lungs.
"I DONT THINK TAKI IS GOING TO LIKE THIS!!!" *SMASH* into the counter sending Leorick flying.

*slides of ice cube*that...was....awesome....*stands up but falls over*
*sigh* "im not cleaning that...."

*jumps up and grabs Ceryini and Leo by the arm* WOO! LETS DO THAT AGAIN!

Leorick loooks down the stairs as we reach the top,
"Ready?"

YEAH! IM READY R U READY CERYINI!?!?!
Ceryini
Margirl07
-pauses game and goes to the counter- can i have a dr. pepper plz
"sure thing" *gets dr pepper and hands it over"

ty Ceryini
Leorick Usaka
demonchild4eva
Ceryini
demonchild4eva
Leorick Usaka
demonchild4eva

Leorick sets down the ice and places Nessie on top, he then jumps on and give the ice a push with his feet. The ice begins to tilt down the stairs and Leorick's eyes widen,
"Maybe this isnt such a great..." Suddenly the ice falls down the stairs and Leorick is yelling at the top of his lungs.
"I DONT THINK TAKI IS GOING TO LIKE THIS!!!" *SMASH* into the counter sending Leorick flying.

*sigh* "im not cleaning that...."

*jumps up and grabs Ceryini and Leo by the arm* WOO! LETS DO THAT AGAIN!

Leorick loooks down the stairs as we reach the top,
"Ready?"
"LETS DO IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT"
sunfun
*She curls up in a chair, reading her copy of "Someone to Love Me". Her big, beautiful, liquidy chestnut eyes scan the pages.*
*She sighs, a beautiful sound, like a chorus of angels.*
Ceryini
Demonknight
Ceryini
Leorick Usaka
demonchild4eva

Leorick is lying down on the table he landed on only half concious,
"Hey Nessie, If u can drag my body up the stairs we can totally do that agian!"
"im coming too!!!!!"

melts the icecube
"i just wanted to tell you that your a jackass"

Makes a bigger icecube. "there"
Taki_loves_Naruto
demonchild4eva
Leorick Usaka
demonchild4eva
Leorick Usaka
demonchild4eva

*comes sliding down stairs on a big ice cube*WOOOOOO!*rams into bar and falls off* OW!!! LOE U HAVE 2 TRY THAT!

Leorick looks down at Nessie, back to his book then sighs. He puts his book away, grabs Nessie in one arm and the ice cube in another and walks up the stairs.

NOT GOING TO LIKE WHAT!!!!! scream scream scream

Leorick hears Taki screaming from downstairs but it was too late, Him and Nessie and Ceryini shoved off from upstairs riding the giant ice.
Demonknight
ewock
Demonknight
ewock
Demonknight
ewock

Winces a little at your strong grip "...Well its nice to meet you Fushichoo..."

nice to meet you too" He smiles and sits down, his wings seeming to pass right through the chairs and what not.

"...So you might know but...where am i?" I look around "...For some reason I got the urge to come into...here, and now well im here..."

"your in a random inn"

"Hm...a random inn...odd..." I look at you and then wonder "...What made you come here?"

"the name of the inn"

Think on it "...Well the name is inviting..." My ear rings start to shine "Oh...Ive got to go...ill see you some other time..." I get up and walk to my room in the inn.
Demonknight
Ceryini
Demonknight
Ceryini
Leorick Usaka
demonchild4eva

Leorick is lying down on the table he landed on only half concious,
"Hey Nessie, If u can drag my body up the stairs we can totally do that agian!"
"im coming too!!!!!"

melts the icecube
"i just wanted to tell you that your a jackass"

Makes a bigger icecube. "there"
"thang gooooo"
ewock
Demonknight
ewock
Demonknight
ewock

"...So you might know but...where am i?" I look around "...For some reason I got the urge to come into...here, and now well im here..."

"your in a random inn"

"Hm...a random inn...odd..." I look at you and then wonder "...What made you come here?"

"the name of the inn"

Think on it "...Well the name is inviting..." My ear rings start to shine "Oh...Ive got to go...ill see you some other time..." I get up and walk to my room in the inn.

bye"
Leorick Usaka
Taki_loves_Naruto
demonchild4eva
Leorick Usaka
demonchild4eva

Leorick hears Taki screaming from downstairs but it was too late, Him and Nessie and Ceryini shoved off from upstairs riding the giant ice.

*screams*AHHHHH! blaugh
Ceryini! im going to the park! here are my keys! lock the door and windows in room #8! i dont like people stealing my wii gaming system that has clash of ninjas 2 naruto style!
demonchild4eva
Leorick Usaka
Taki_loves_Naruto
demonchild4eva
Leorick Usaka
demonchild4eva

*screams*AHHHHH! blaugh

As the three on the ice reach the bottom Leorick sees Taki staring with her jaw dropped,
"Oh lord, we r so dead!"
demonchild4eva
Leorick Usaka
Taki_loves_Naruto
demonchild4eva
Leorick Usaka
demonchild4eva

*screams*AHHHHH! blaugh
"hoooolllllllllyyyyyyyy crrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppp"*and only now when riding a giant ice cube down a stairs does he wonder what a holy piece of crap looks like*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff