Welcome to Gaia! ::

Remake Dragon's Inn with Added features (extended world. Sotryline)

Yes 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 12 ]
No 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Poll Whore 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
yes it is...so where are you coming from Talan?

"I just got in from Greece, miss. I was heading for home, but dark fell a little too quickly for me."
*laughs softly* night is my fav. time i can see the stars and stare at the silver moon and it always seems to stare back

"It is nice, but to travel the road alone at night is to invite danger. I would rather not push my luck, you see."
true...but i never really turn down a challange once and a while if i'm bored enough that is....

"Normally, neither would I, miss. But the road has been long, and I am no longer as young as I once was. I prefer the quiet of an inn to the dangers of the road. And besides, a bed is usually preferable to sleeping on a rock in the woods..."
you still here leorick?
She walked in through the door.
Ceryini
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto

"I just got in from Greece, miss. I was heading for home, but dark fell a little too quickly for me."
*laughs softly* night is my fav. time i can see the stars and stare at the silver moon and it always seems to stare back

"It is nice, but to travel the road alone at night is to invite danger. I would rather not push my luck, you see."
*ceryini overhears the conversation* thats wise theres said to be a bandit encampment in the nearby woods some even say theyre wild vampires

Leorick overhears Ceryini and chuckles.
"Wild Vampires? Pardon my intrusion but don't vampires tend to be more refined, you know, live in mansions and what not by taking the money of their victims. Why would they be living in a bandit encampment?"
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto

true...but i never really turn down a challange once and a while if i'm bored enough that is....

"Normally, neither would I, miss. But the road has been long, and I am no longer as young as I once was. I prefer the quiet of an inn to the dangers of the road. And besides, a bed is usually preferable to sleeping on a rock in the woods..."

yes it is
Rockin2MyBeatx7
welcome have a seat do you need a drink of something
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495

Jade sighed. "When I was little, I had a close friend. We always swore that we would stay close, but her father took her away. I've been trying to find her."
"Im sorry to hear that""Is there anyone Helpin You out here?"

She shook her head. "Nope, it's just me and the road, though I may stay here...I've gotten news that isn't so great."
"What Type of news?"

She looked down at the counter top. "In the last place I stayed, I heard that she and her father never finished their trip, but were killed by bandits."
From under the counter He reveals his Lancer rifle,He loads and cocks it "Well I dont think thats true but just incase.....I would feel honored If you let me join you in your Quest"
Rockin2MyBeatx7

Leorick turns to see who has come in, he waves and returns to his drink.
Leorick Usaka
Ceryini
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto

*ceryini overhears the conversation* thats wise theres said to be a bandit encampment in the nearby woods some even say theyre wild vampires

"Wild Vampires? Pardon my intrusion but don't vampires tend to be more refined, you know, live in mansions and what not by taking the money of their victims. Why would they be living in a bandit encampment?"

He smiles sadly. "I am afraid there are those who enjoy the taste of blood too much. Young vampires, those who have just turned, have an unfortunate tendency to have no care for their victims, and will abuse their belived gift of "immortality" to harm others."
Leorick Usaka
Ceryini
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto

*ceryini smirks* ah but some are more intact with theyre savagery side and like warewoves pray on innocent travelers in packs
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495

Jade sighed. "When I was little, I had a close friend. We always swore that we would stay close, but her father took her away. I've been trying to find her."

She shook her head. "Nope, it's just me and the road, though I may stay here...I've gotten news that isn't so great."
"What Type of news?"

She looked down at the counter top. "In the last place I stayed, I heard that she and her father never finished their trip, but were killed by bandits."
From under the counter He reveals his Lancer rifle,He loads and cocks it "Well I dont think thats true but just incase.....I would feel honored If you let me join you in your Quest"

Jade shook her head as a tear fell to the counter top. "Thanks, but I don't think it's any use."
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495
DARKFLAME_0123
starlight_dreamer495

"What Type of news?"

humm..i thought you were security? oh well...if she lets you..have fun^.^
Talan Hagemann
Leorick Usaka
Ceryini
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto

He smiles sadly. "I am afraid there are those who enjoy the taste of blood too much. Young vampires, those who have just turned, have an unfortunate tendency to have no care for their victims, and will abuse their belived gift of "immortality" to harm others."

Leorick turns to Talan with an interested expression.
"Don't they overseers, the one who changed them, keep them in line?"
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto
Talan Hagemann
Taki_loves_Naruto

yes it is

He chuckles again. "And I have had my fair share of rocks in my life..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas