Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Graphics made by Default and art made by iSecret.

Welcome to the 12th Gaian-Sponsored Nudity Event where we get nude for charity!

The aim of this Event:
We will strive to make our avatars as financially-nude as possible, putting aside our material/pixel possessions for two full weeks in hopes of getting kind Gaians to sponsor us for a cause not our own but rather for someone else.
Think of it like a Walk-a-Thon, but we'll be nude for 14 days instead of walking a number of miles.

Brief History:
The Nudity Event started out back in 2004 as the 14-Day Famine. For 2 weeks, all but one item was removed from avatars to raise gold for charities and quests.
AkibeJosephus, whom was involved in the first 2, took over to host the 3rd event and renamed it The Sponsored Nudity Gig.
Akibe tried to start up the 4th event, but it died while she was away on holiday.
In 2007, for the 5th event hosted by Akibe again, they raised 3.7 million gold, and it still holds the known record of 180 nudists!
FragileWings_Ele took over for the 6th one after Akibe had stepped back for her own sanity, and they raised 8.2 million gold.
Akibe hosted once again for the 7th Nudity event in 2009 when the event was spotlighted, and we got immensely flooded with people. Even more gold was raised that year - 11.9 million gold!
2010's event had OtherWorldShukumei as host to let Akibe deal with her mod duties. Sponsors tripled our original goal to a ground-breaking 38 million gold!
OWS returned as host for the 2011's event with the help of Prostiboots, and we earned 56 million gold!
2012's event was hosted by -Technicolored Unicorns- and we beat records yet again when we raised over 84 million gold!
Last year's event was hosted by OWS and Senorita Hope(formerly Therapist Hope) and raised over 64 mil.

-Technicolored Unicorns-(Uni) and Senorita Hope(Hope) are hosting this year!

When it all comes off:
June 1st-14th
Save the date! We'll being stripping down then!

Currently raising: 127,033,708,199 gold and a lot of items!
We passed our first goal of 100mil, our second goal of 500mil, our third goal of 1billion gold, our fourth goal of 1.5bil, our fifth goal of 2bil, our sixth goal of 5bil, and our seventh goal of 25bil!
Our new goal is 1 Trillion gold for charity!

Thread Admins/Hosts:
☼ Senorita Hope
☼ -Technicolored Unicorns-

Thread Mods:
(Thread mods are stalkers too.)
♥ Shanra the Dragon Bard
♥ A Darkened Heart no name

Stalkers:
(These guys check up on the nudists.)
♦ DefauIt
♦ pig_girl
♦ xx I met my fate xx
♦ OtherWorldShukumei
♦ Sex With A Blender
♦ BloodAngel95

PM Templates!

Rules to sending PM asking for sponsorships:
1. DO NOT send this PM to your sponsors until you have completed the event (and your owed days).
2. Of course, be polite and courteous. This PM is only a guideline that includes general information. You don't have to follow it word for word.
3. If a sponsor does not respond/send a trade within 3 days of you sending the PM (or completing the event), PM the host mule, TGSNE3, and we will try to work it out.
4. If you had any sponsorship incentives, be sure to include information about them in this PM if you haven't already.

DO NOT PM THESE SPONSORS!
They know about the event, are sponsoring a lot of people, waiting to send sponsorships as owed days are completed, and/or are fully aware of the contents of the PM. You may contact them about incentives though.
edokitty (we're sending her trades)
Love Renewed/BTPD Raffles/GGG Guild Mule/PassionFIower
OtherWorldShukumei
Senorita Hope
-Technicolored Unicorns-
twin_quick_star_blossom/quick_star_blossom
xx I met my fate xx

Do not click on this until you've read the PM rules and the list above.
PM if they have not yet sent/completed trade:
Dear __________

I am happy to report that I have completed the Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event.

According to my form, you offered to sponsor me _____ gold.

Please send this gold to me and/or complete the trade ASAP, I will collect it everything and pass it on to the people I am stripping for.

With the help of you, and my other sponsors, I have raised a total of _______ gold for _________. I would like you thank you for sponsoring me, because I know the people I did this for will be thrilled with the donations they receive.

If you have any questions or problems then let me or the Event mule, TGSNE3, know so they can be dealt with quickly and easily. :smile:

Once again, thank you for your support.

PM if they have completed trade:
Dear __________

I am happy to report that I have completed the Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event.

Thank you for completing your end of the trade for the sponsorship!

With the help of you, and my other sponsors, I have raised a total of _______ gold for _________. I would like you thank you for sponsoring me, because I know the people I did this for will be thrilled with the gold they receive.

If you have any questions or problems then let me or the Event mule, TGSNE3, know so they can be dealt with quickly and easily :smile:

Once again, thank you for your support.

~~~~~~~~

The Gaian-Sponsored Nudity Event Guild
Join if you want even more updates! (If you're a nudist you'll need to join.)

User Image

You must read and follow the rules. If you are caught breaking any of these rules (some more severe than others), you may be removed from the event (whether you're going nude or not) or possibly reported. All ToS violations will be reported.

► Above all, you must follow Gaia's ToS and Rules & Guidelines.

► Whether you want to be a Nudist or a Sponsor (or both), you must read over the How To sections for them. They include detailed instructions and rules that you will need to know if you participate in the event.

► Please do not join the event if you cannot commit to it. This includes not joining if you can't be nude and online for the two weeks of the event, or if you sponsor someone and can't give them what they earned. The event requires a lot of dedication, and when you make a promise and can't keep it, we are sad.

DO NOT BEG for anything- sponsors, nudists, items, donations! It's incredibly rude and will not be tolerated.

► Advertising is allowed in your signature but not in posts. Advertising in thread and asking for sponsors will be considered begging.

Do not change your username without letting us know. Please PM TGSNE3 if you do.

Do not quote entire posts from the front page. Do not stretch a page - including keeping quote towers small(less than four quotes).

► When filling out a form (nudist, sponsor, or wanted), please do not use a post style/format. This is just more info that has to be edited out, and it's rather time consuming. And DON'T USE TINYURL LINKS!

► Please give us the thread name when giving us links.

Do not post your form more than once unless you are asked to. We do not update the thread everyday; someone will get to it. To see how far we've gotten on updates, see the top of the next page.

► Do not post a form or update while TGSNE3 is doing updates.

► It's great to thank those who are nuding for or sponsoring you, but if you quote any forms, please make sure to remove the size 18, colored coding/format (this would be the "header" of the form) from the quote so hosts can more easily discern what forms need to be added.

Do not bring outside drama into the thread. If you're having issues with another participant that is not a result of the event, please leave it in PMs or somewhere else.

► If you start drama in the thread you will get a warning to stop. If you don't you will be asked to leave.

► If your incentives take up more space than a line please make a thread in the guild and give us the link.

Rules are subject to change without notice. So please check on this post every now and then. In addition, there are some unwritten rules that must be dealt with on a case-by-case basis - if we tell you something, and it's not on the front page, it's one of those.
User Image

So you want to go nude for a charity or quest? Then this is the post you need to look over!
You'll be stripping down to your undergarments and staying that way for 14 days. Think you can handle the pressure of not putting anything else on during those famished 2 weeks? If you can, you'll get to earn the sponsorships (gold / items) that you collected, and happily hand them over to the charity or quest of your choice!

CLOSED! NO MORE FORMS PLEASE!

Step-by-step (in a nutshell):
    ♥ Find a charity or quest thread that you want to support and ask their permission if you can go nude for them. (Make sure the thread doesn't already have its max number of nudists. See affiliates post.)
    ♦ Fill out the form at the bottom of this post with your info and the charity/quest you're going nude for.
    ♥ If you need to add something to your form, you can edit it until it is quoted during the update process. After it's been updated, you must make a new post that catches the host's attention (big/colored words - not quoting the mule).
    ♦ See if your form is accepted or not (TGSNE3 will quote all forms, and thread updates can be found at the top of page 2).
    ♥ Wait for other Gaians to come by and fill out a sponsorship form to give you gold/items.
    ♦ You can put advertisements in your signature, thread, profile, etc and/or add an incentive to try to get people to sponsor you even more.
    ♥ When the event starts on June 1st, you strip down to the designated undergarments for 14 full days, and post at least once a day.
    ♦ Once the event is over on the 14th (or when you've completed owed days), you collect the gold/items from your sponsors.
    ♥ Then you hand over your earnings to the charity/quest you went nude for.
    ♦ But don't stop reading! For more refined details, continue to read this post, browse the FAQ post towards the bottom of the page, and check out a simplified Advanced Nudity Guide.

The main thing is that you have to be nude and posting all 14 days of the event. There is no point if you strip and never log on. You need to be active. Miss too many days due to non-nudity (wearing items you're not supposed to) or because you don't post, and you will be removed from the event.

To be a Nudist, you must:
  • You must have been registered on Gaia for at least one month to apply. This is only to ensure that every nudist knows their way around the site by now, and they won't get lost in the workings of the site itself (trading, PMs, posting, etc).
  • You'll need to join the guild. During the event, you'll be posting there to confirm activity (details below), and we'll be sending out announcements to let you know what's going on.
  • During the event, you will need to allow users to view your equipped list and be forward facing. This is to ensure that Stalkers can verify that you are wearing the correct undergarments. And nothing else. Please ask if you do not know how to change the equipped feature.

Items you are allowed to wear:
  • For the first week, you can only wear the Default Gray Underwear. Males with the Boxers/Underwear and females with the Bra and Underwear. You must not have any items equipped. This is the truly "naked" of Gaia.
  • For the second week, you can wear any "cheap" undergarments from a gold store - less than 2k. Anything Cash-only doesn't count. For the new "Official" okay to wear list, see here.

Those are the only items you are allowed to wear. No Dancer Bottoms, no Spirited Boxers, no expensive sexy negligee, no NPC underwear, no swimwear. The point of the event is to strip down "financially" as well as "physically". Parading around with a skimpy Alruna Rose pose (although it has more nudity than the undergarments listed) will not qualify you for the event. Including but not limited to, you cannot wear accessories of any kind (glasses, jewelry, etc), tattoos, wigs, equippable eyes, and non-human skins (you're welcome to use a mule if you do not want to remove your special skin).
New- The new animal skins fall under the non-human skin rule.

Please click the spoiler for more information.

Picking out a Charity or Quest to go Nude for:
  • Find a Charity or Quest that you want to go nude for. It can be a place that you frequent, a worthy thread that you run across, or you can look over the Wanted post to see if a thread needs a nudist.
  • The thread you want to support cannot be your own. If you have access to the account that runs the charity or quest, and especially if you have access to the thread's gold, you cannot apply to be the nudist. If you are a thread mod, and help out with other things, you can apply though.
  • All threads must be at least one month old and have 10 pages before you can apply to be its nudist (if it's not a month old yet, just wait to submit the form until it qualifies). The thread must also stay active before and during the event (See FAQ for "specifics" on activeness). If the thread closes or becomes inactive, you'll have to find a new thread to go nude for.
  • You must ask the thread owner for permission to go nude for them! If they don't know about the event, give them a link and explain it to them. At some point, you must get us proof that the thread owner is okay with you going nude for them. Please add it to your form or PM TGSNE3. It can be a link to a post where they said okay, a screenshot of a PM where they said okay, or we'll need the thread owner to PM TGSNE3 with their approval (with your name).
  • The only threads that don't require permission are those listed in the Wanted post.
  • If you add another thread to nude for later on, you MUST inform your current sponsors. If they were sponsoring you for a specific thread, it's not fair to cut that sponsorship in half if they only wanted it to go to the one thread.
  • You may go nude for more than one thread, but be realistic!
  • The thread you choose cannot have reached its max number of nudists. Charities are allowed 5 nudists, and Quests are allowed 3 nudists. You can see the threads and their nudists listed in the Affiliates post. If it's full, please pick a different thread.

To be considered Active during the event:
  • Remember that during this event, you'll need to be on Gaia as much as is humanly possible.
  • Rather than having Stalkers scour through your post history to make sure you've posted each day, we've got a Guild forum set up just to confirm your activity! During the 14 days of the event, you'll post in a thread in a specified sub-forum. It's a thread that only you will post in. You must post in it every day. Your designated Stalker will check in that thread to make sure you've posted. This way, your privacy will stay intact and the ease of verifying your activity will be, well, much easier.
  • If you don't post in the aforementioned thread, you'll need to send your Stalker proof of activity on Gaia elsewhere. Did you post in the forum? Did you post in another guild? Running around in Towns or zOMG won't count as activity since we cannot verify it.
  • If you miss any days for whatever reason, you'll accumulate owed days. These owed days will be tacked onto the end of the event, and you'll need to remain nude and continue posting until the days are made up. Accumulate 7 owed days, and you will be removed from the event for inactivity.

Other things you need to know:
  • Remember the thread rules. Follow ToS, be committed to the event, don't go changing your username, etc. But especially, DO NOT BEG! Don't beg for sponsorships. No one likes beggars. Use your signature or thread(s) if necessary.
  • You may offer incentives to increase your chances of getting sponsors:
    • You cannot do any "highest sponsorship gets" incentives.
    • You can give an incentive based on an amount that an individual person sponsors. i.e. x amount gets you this, x+ amount get you this.
    • You can give gold, items, arts, discounts, etc to your sponsors.
    • You can give all of the sponsors something or put them into a raffle for something.
    • You may do a raffle (or something like that) with more "prizes" based on a goal earned as a total collective, but you must include one starting item regardless of how much is earned.

--Incentives can go into a thread in our guild or elsewhere. If it's more than one line on your form please link us to a thread instead.--
  • Be sure to put your correct timezone in your form. Check out the TimeZone Map to find yours based on Greenwich Mean Time. If you need more information, see the Advanced Timezone Guide.
  • When filling out the form, please be short and concise. When making incentives, we need to know what people are getting and how much they need to sponsor. Include samples if art is given, and a link to a thread you made in the guild's Nudity Resources would be ideal.

Nudist Form:
[size=18][color=red]I Am Going To Strip![/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] (yours)
[b]Timezone:[/b] (please post the one you are in, check the timezone map if you need help)
[b]Do you observe daylight savings time:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Charity/Quest helping:[/b] (which thread(s) do you want to go nude for, include LINK)
[b]Permission[/b] (link to okay'd post or a screenshot ;; if not, get thread owner to PM the mule)
[b]Incentive:[/b] (if you want to make one)
User Image

CLOSED! NO MORE FORMS PLEASE
You can always donate directly to the quester or charity though.

So you want to contribute gold and/or items for the cause? Below tells you what to do.

How to Be a Sponsor:
  • Read the thread rules first if you haven't! Even if you were invited or linked to this post, that's no excuse not to read a thread's rules.
  • Look over the list of nudists and find one that you want to give gold or items to. They are listed lower on this page.
  • Then fill out the form at the bottom of this post with their info, your info, and how much you want to give them.
  • If you need to add something to your form, you can edit it until it is quoted during the update process. After it's been updated, you must make a new post that catches the host's attention (big/colored words - not quoting the mule) or PM TGSNE3.
  • See if your form is accepted or not (TGSNE3 will quote all forms, and thread updates are shown at the top of page 2).
  • Nothing else is required of you until the event is over on June14th. That is when you'll need to send the gold/items that you promised to the nudist(s) you chose.

Other Things You'll Need to Know:
  • Please think carefully before sponsoring.
  • If you choose to help, you may sponsor as little or as much as you want (though please keep a note of who you are sponsoring and how much so that you keep it within a realistic limit that you can afford).
  • You may browse through the nudist list and see if there's a nudist, quest, or charity that takes your fancy. Some nudists may also be offering incentives to sponsors so feel free to check them out, too.
  • Pledged sponsorships are to be sent to the nudist once the event is over. and then the nudist gives the collected gold/items to the charity/quest. You can send trades early, of course, at your own discretion. But sponsorships are not due until the nudist has completed the 14 days of nudity. Be careful if you do send sponsorships early because there are cases of nudists being removed from the event, and if a trade was finished, we can't promise that the gold will get to where it needs to go.
  • If you believe you will not be around after the event or want to get your trade over with, you can also send your sponsorship to the event mule, TGSNE3. We will send the sponsorship(s) to the specified nudists at the appropriate time. If the nudist fails to complete the event, we will send your sponsorship back to you. This is not meant for all sponsors. Only do this if you know you won't be around, and you want to ensure that your sponsorship gets to the right person. Or if you won't have internet at the end of the event.
  • We will be keeping track of sponsors by including the thread page where they posted their sponsor form. This means you, the nudists, and the event moderators, will be able to double check information easily.
  • You cannot sponsor your own thread with your own funds. See FAQ for specifics or contact TGSNE3 for clarifications.
  • You can sponsor more than one nudist in one form, but be sure to clarify sponsorship amounts to each individual. Put them in alphabetical order please!

Sponsorship Form
[size=18][color=orange]I Would Like To Sponsor Someone![/color][/size]
[b]I would like to sponsor:[/b] (which nudist(s) you want to give support to)
[b]I will sponsor them:[/b] (how much - total or per day?)
User Image

CLOSED! NO MORE FORMS PLEASE.

If You Want a Nudist:
  • The form to ask for Nudists is at the bottom of this post. You'll need to fill it all out even if some of the info isn't used in this post once it's added.
  • Charities and Quests listed here shall be removed once they have a Nudist.

• In order to ask for a nudist for your thread, it must meet certain requirements to insure that it won't 'die' anytime around the event.
    If your thread does not meet the requirements, wait to apply until it does. Or be disqualified.
      ► The thread must have been created by/before April 20th 2014.
      ► The thread must be one month old and have at least 10 pages when the form is submitted.
      ► If it doesn't meet the requirements because it is a remake of an old thread... it might be accepted if the old thread does meet all the requirements (post a link to it) and the new thread is close to and will eventually meet the requirements before the event starts.
      ► The thread must remain active before and during the event (See FAQ for "specifics" on activeness), or it will be removed from the list.

• Each thread has a limit to the number of nudists it is allowed to have. Charities can have up to 5 nudists, and Quests can have up to 3. The threads and those going nude for them are listed in the Affiliates post.
  • We will only allow up to 10 of each thread in this post to conserve space. If the list your thread falls under is full please wait until a spot opens before posting a form.
  • Put your thread up here at your own risk. Any threads listed in the Wanted post will not require the nudist to ask for your permission to nude for them.
  • For more information, including if you are considering incentives for your potential nudists and/or their sponsors, please see this guide.

Threads Looking for Nudists:
Quests: (0/10)

Charities: (0/10)

Combined Charities/Quests: (0/5)

If You Need More Sponsors:
  • If a nudist is earning less than 500k they will be put in the "Could Use More Sponsorships" list.
  • We may up the amount as the event goes on.

Could Use More Sponsorships:
ANYONE

Wanted Form:
[size=18][color=green]Please Support Me![/color][/size]
[b]Charity/Quest:[/b] (which thread do you want someone to go nude for)
[b]Do you meet the criteria?[/b] (Yes or No)
[b]Why should someone help you?[/b] (your reason)
User Image

A
A Darkened Heart no name - Make me Blush* and Loving Her Was* - GMT -6 dst* - Page 613
Sponsors:
Shanra the Dragon Bard - 1mil - Page 616
niastar - 3mil - Page 617
PurpleLovr - 28mil - Page 621 and 752
Sky_Jean - 10mil - Page 626
Kakkara18 - 90mil - Page 627
lilolollo - 50mil - Page 629
Lord of the pumpkins - 1bil - Page 637
THE Santa Claus - 500k - Page 648
Lyric Rainvale - 20mil - Page 650
pikkonoloidlee - 10mil - Page 658
pig_girl - 1mil - Page 680
Regni Lamia - 5mil - Page 690
OtherWorldShukumei - 1.5mil - Page 690 (1mil for Harps and 500k for Starry)
quick_star_blossom - 100mil - Page 715
kim424 - 2mil - Page 732
ilover1508 - 5mil - Page 766
darkraven120 - 20mil - Page 767
systemfailure99 - 1mil - Page 789
Kats Puppet - 1mil - Page 790
Simply Spinks - 5mil - Page 796

Total: 1,354,000,000 gold

A Little Melody - Tholia's Quest/Charity* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 182
Incentives: X
Sponsors:
Kitten the evil overlord - 2bil - Page 24 and 588
Lyric Rainvale - 22mil - Page 46 and 136
Bloodangel95 - 150k - Page 50
PurpleLovr - 2mil - Page 98
TGSNE3 - 10k - Page 104
Gemini Genesis - 50k - Page 115
xx I met my fate xx - 6mil - Page 117 and 335
ilover1508 - 20mil - Page 148, 156, 434, and 766
Blood Stained H3art -100k - Page 260 (TGSNE3 has the gold)
edokitty - 4mil - Page 316 (TGSNE3 has the gold)
Kats Puppet - 1mil - Page 402
StrawberryTheKitten - 250k - Page 409
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
Pikkonoloidlee - 20mil - Page 419
Sailor Ninja Panda - 3mil - Page 436
kim424 - 2mil and Ceres' Lace - Page 438 and 537
pig_girl - 250k - Page 458 and 608
-Technicolored Unicorns- -100k - Page 478
- - asphyxiated xx - 3mil - Page 529
Lady Hellraiser - 10mil - Page 565
Kakkara18 - 10mil - Page 626
OtherWorldShukumei - 1.005mil - Page 690
its xric18x chan - 989mil - Page 712
Runes of Infinity - 10mil - Page 713
Baroness Adelaide - 1k - Page 820

Total: 3,249,916,000 gold and a Ceres' Lace

Amar Eternamente - Little Gift of Love Charity* - GMT -8 dst* - Page 158
Sponsors:
Toothless21 - 2.5mil - Page 96 and 138
PassionFIower - 60k - Page 104
BloodAngel95 - 2mil - Page 128 and 678
ilover1508 - 50k - Page 148
Senorita Hope - 20k - Page 202
LyricRainvale - 10mil - Page 233
Freakinspazmonkeys - 8m - Page 261
xx I met my fate xx - 1mil - Page 335
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
Sailor Ninja Panda - 10mil - Page 436
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
pig_girl - 500k - Page 458 and 608
TGSNE3 - 10k - Page 505
- - asphyxiated xx - 2mil - Page 529
nefret2011 - 5mil - Page 664
OtherWorldShukumei - 1.25mil - Page 690
PurpleLovr - 10mil - Page 752
Sakura_Madison - 50mil - Page 760
darkraven120 - 100mil - Page 767
Baroness Adelaide - 1mil - Page 820

Total 346,540,000 gold

Angelicgoddessofdeath - The D-Party* - GMT -6 dst* - Page 323
Sponsors:
RG Charity Mule - 10mil - Page 331 (TGSNE3 has the gold)
Freakinspazmonkeys - 10mil - Page 332
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
ilover1508 - 5mil - Page 434, 554, and 766
kim424 - 2mil and 5 Safe Crackers - Page 438 and 732
Coyote and Fox - 20mil - Page 456
[Elske]-[XXIX] - 5mil - Page 476
Sex With A Blender - 8mil - Page 492
systemfailure99 - 5mil - Page 510
- - asphyxiated xx - 4mil - Page 529
BloodAngel95 - 2mil - Page 678
Aristeia - 5mil - Page 681
Zana Bonanza - 10mil - Page 692
Dyed Zinc - 100k - Page 770

Total: 247,350,000 and 5 Safe Crackers

Aryanayushi - The Phoenix Charity* - GMT +5.5* - Page 267
Sponsors:
Freakinspazmonkeys - 5mil - Page 275
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
Bloodangel95 - 2mil - Page 420 and 678
ilover1508 - 20mil - Page 434
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
IDK my BFF Voldie - 5mil - Page 439
Sex With A Blender - 13mil - Page 492
- - asphyxiated xx - 2mil - Page 529
Kakkara18 - 20mil - Page 627
Tholia - 10mil - Page 682
OtherWorldShukumei - 1mil - Page 690
Acannae - 20mil - Page 693

Total: 255,251,000 gold

- - asphyxiated xx - Shadow Haven Charity* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 529
Sponsors:
Kim424 - 2mil and an SDPlus #485 Runcible Spoon Renewal - Page 550
ilover1508 - 10mil - Page 554
Crimsonadvent - 20mil - Page 555
`I c e y - 50mil - Page 556
Satanicmoaning - 15mil - Page 556
Queen_Rini - 10mil - Page 556
PurpleLovr - 50mil - Page 556 and 752
pig_girl - 300k - Page 558 and 608
Tholia - 15mil - Page 563
GiraffeMaster - 300mil - Page 567
Yuvreenroks - 10mil - Page 575
Kats Puppet - 1mil - Page 583
Gemini Genesis - 50k - Page 583
ZombieBalls - 16.1mil - Page 594
pikkonoloidlee - 10mil - Page 599
xx I met my fate xx - 10mil - Page 611
Badassius - 10mil - Page 615 (TGSNE3 has the gold)
Pixitella - 10mil - Page 644
nefret2011 - 5mil - Page 676
OtherWorldShukumei - 1,005,055g - Page 690
Passion FIower - 1mil - Page 754
Lyric Rainvale - 500mil - Page 784
Baroness Adelaide - 10mil - Page 820

Total: 1,217,455,055 gold and an SDPlus #485 Runcible Spoon Renewal

Awesome Puroisen is now Prussia Effin Beilschmidt

B
Baroness Adelaide - Tholia's Quest/Charity* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 298
Sponsors:
TGSNE3 - 10k - Page 302
xx I met my fate xx - 51mil - Page 321 and 335
edokitty - 4mil - Page 316
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
Bloodangel95 - 24mil - Page 420 and 611
ilover1508 - 20mil - Page 434 and 766
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
KinkyRice - 50.9mil - Page 485
Jayden Kogane - 5mil - Page 625

Total: 328,510,000 gold

BloodAngel95 - Steamed. Fried n' Boiled* and Klepto's Closet* - GMT -8 dst* - Page 25
Sponsors:
TGSNE3 - 20k - Page 28 and 51
Toriki-chi - 1mil - Page 54
PurpleLovr - 24mil - Page 98, 408, and 752 (For Klepto's Closet)
Sex With A Blender - 5mil - Page 129
ilover1508 - 20mil - Page 148 and 766 (For Steam Fried and Boiled)
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 200k - Page 164 and 478
xx I met my fate xx - 25mil - Page 173, 335, and 611
Freakinspazmonkeys - 15m - Page 261
Butterfly Bumps - 125k - Page 274
edokitty - 8mil - Page 316 (TGSNE3 has the gold)
StrawberryTheKitten - 1.5mil - Page 409 (1mil for Klepto's and 500k for Steamed)
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
GGG Guild Mule - 110k - Page 411 and 709
kim424 - 2mil and Loli Pop - Page 438 and 537 (Item is for Steam Fried and Boiled)
pig_girl - 1.5mil - Page 458, 558, and 608 (1mil for Steamed and 500k for Klepto's)
iEvilDoll - 25mil - Page 464 (For Steam Fried and Boiled)
Queen_Rini - 10mil - Page 466 and 608 (For Steam Fried and Boiled)
rose9212 - 100mil - Page 467
Yuri2476 - 10mil - Page 507 (TGSNE3 has the gold)
Tholia - 10mil - Page 563 and 682
Lady Hellraiser - 10mil - Page 565 (For Steam Fried and Boiled)
Lady Michelle Winters - 1bil - Page 615
Kakkara18 - 30mil - Page 627
OtherWorldShukumei - 1,623,456g - Page 690 (1.05mil for Steam Fried and Boiled and 573,456g for Klepto)
A Random Fairy - 1bil - Page 729
A Deathly Affair - 15.7mil - Page 750
Baroness Adelaide - 25mil - Page 820

Total: 2,490,928,456 gold and a Loli Pop

Butterfly Bumps - Rainbow Flavored Pixel's Adventure* - GMT -6 dst* - Page 26 and 55
Sponsors:
xx I met my fate xx - 2.1mil - Page 43, 335, and 706
TGSNE3 - 5k - Page 43
DefauIt - 20k - Page 50
Toriki-chi - 1mil - Page 54
KuroKageHane - 200k - Page 121
BloodAngel95 - 2mil - Page 128 and 707
ilover1508 - 21mil - Page 148, 156, 164, 434, 707, and 766
Suuya - 3mil - Page 153
Freakinspazmonkeys - 11mil - Page 261
StrawberryDino - 1mil - Page 289
Kats Puppet - 2mil - Page 402 and 790
PurpleLovr - 18mil - Page 408, 707, and 752
StrawberryTheKitten - 1.5mil - Page 409
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
pig_girl - 500k - Page 458, 558, 608, 680, and 706
Tholia - 3mil - Page 563
A Random Fairy - 500mil - Page 626 (TGSNE3 has the gold)
- - asphyxiated xx - 2mil - Page 724
OtherWorldShukumei - 250k - Page 761
darkraven120 - 50mil - Page 767

Total: 773,725,000 gold

Breeper is now Layers of Lace

C
-Candii_Sweet- - The Phoenix Charity* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 280
Incentives: X and Video Game
Sponsors:
Toriki-chi - 1mil - Page 291
TheAnneh - 1mil - Page 297
Tholia - 5mil - Page 327 and 423
Love Renewed - 100k - Page 334
HiIdr - 1 Dragon Hoard per day of the event - Page 356
PurpleLovr - 11mil - Page 408
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil and Kitten Star - Page 438 and 537
systemfailure99 - 2mil - Page 448
Sky_Jean - 50mil - Page 626 and 746
Ziro Officer - 200mil - Page 696
Pickled Cactus - 1mil - Page 788

Total: 561,351,000 gold, 14 dragon hoards, and a Kitten Star

CharmedThree - The Phoenix Charity* and The Labyrinth Charity* - GMT -6 dst* - Page 26 and 70
Sponsors:
xx I met my fate xx - 1.1mil - Page 43 and 335
Bloodangel95 - 2mil - Page 50 and 678
TGSNE3 - 5k - Page 76
PurpleLovr - 25mil - Page 98, 408, 491, and 752 (19.5 mill for Labyrinth Charity)
GGG Guild Mule - 50k - Page 104
PassionFIower - 45k - Page 140
Sex With A Blender - 5mil - Page 159
Freakinspazmonkeys - 13m - Page 261
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
pig_girl - 750k - Page 458, 558, and 608 (250k for Phoenix and 500k for Labyrinth)
Tholia - 2mil - Page 563
OtherWorldShukumei - 1.25mil - Page 690 (1mil for Phoenix and 250k for Labyrinth)
Sakura_Madison - 50mil - Page 760 (for The Labyrinth Charity)

Total: 512,301,000 gold

Clockworkangel28 - Overture ; the beginning of a quest* and Tholia's Quest/Charity* - GMT -8 dst* - Page 176 and 475
Incentives: X and XX
Sponsors:
Sex With A Blender - 2mil - Page 191
Freakinspazmonkeys - 500k - Page 198
TGSNE3 - 10k - Page 210 and 475
Freakinspazmonkeys - 8m - Page 261
PassionFIower - 15k - Page 404
PurpleLovr - 20mil - Page 408, 621, and 752 (15mil for Tholia)
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
Bloodangel95 - 1mil - Page 420
kim424 - 2mil and two Kitten Crescent Moons - Page 438 and 537 (one for each charity)
pig_girl - 1mil - Page 458, 558, and 608 (750k for Overture and 250k for Tholia)
pikkonoloidlee - 20mil - Page 599
Badassius - 5mil - Page 615 (TGSNE3 has the gold)
OtherWorldShukumei - 1.5mil - Page 690

Total: 276,476,000 gold and two Kitten Crescent Moons

D
Davidicus Bellefonte - DWAH* - GMT -8 dst* - Page 97
Sponsors:
Rainbow Flavored Pixels - 2mil - Page 98
Luciferiael - 186,198,791g - Page 103 and 719
BloodAngel95 - 150k - Page 128
Lordofthepumpkins - 25mil - Page 141
ilover1508 - 5mil - Page 156, 554, and 766
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
- - asphyxiated xx - 1mil - Page 529
pikkonoloidlee - 5mil - Page 599
Kakkara18 - 15mil - Page 626
Angels Toke - 150mil - Page 822

Total: 563,698,791 gold

Deafening SiIence is now Feel the Booty

DefauIt (i not an L) - Eclectic Princess*, Gift Giving Paradise*, Intelli-Thread Charity*, and The Phoenix Charity* - GMT -6 dst* - Page 6 and 48
Incentives: TPC and X
Sponsors:
Kitten the evil overlord - 2bil - Page 12 and 588
Masticated marshmallows - 20mil - Page 15
iEvilDoll - 150k - Page 29
xx I met my fate xx - 251mil - Page 37, 50, and 335
TGSNE3 - 15k - Page 52 and 60
Lordofthepumpkins - 50mil - Page 96
PurpleLovr - 48mil - Page 98 and 753
KuroKageHane - 500k - Page 121
The Queen of Sins - 1mil - Page 130 (For The Intelli-Thread Charity)
Tholia - 5mil - Page 158, 295, and 423
Sex With A Blender - 200mil - Page 159
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 400k - Page 164 and 478
Flippolo - 4mil - Page 250
Blood Stained H3art - 50k - Page 259
Shaizic - 4mil - Page 281 (For Eclectic Princess and Gift Giving Paradise)
edokitty - 16mil - Page 316 (TGSNE3 has the gold)
Yanniz - 500k - Page 355
StrawberryTheKitten - 1mil - Page 409 (For Eclectic Princess)
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
Pikkonoloidlee - 5mil - Page 419
kim424 - 2mil, a North Kitten Star, and a Precious Pet Sweaters - Page 438 and 537 (North Kitten Star for Gift Giving Paradise and Precious Pet Sweaters for The Intelli-Thread Charity)
systemfailure99 - 200k - Page 448
pig_girl - 1.25mil - Page 458, 558, and 608 (500k for Eclectic and 250k each for other 3)
rose9212 - 100mil - Page 467
Yuri2476 - 50mil - 485 (TGSNE3 has the gold)
Lady Hellraiser - 10mil - Page 565 (For Gift Giving)
Kiarau - 100k - Page 574
Kakkara18 - 40mil - Page 627
Pixitella - 200k - Page 644
Madd Oni - 500mil - Page 663
OtherWorldShukumei - 1.25mil - Page 690 (500k for Phoenix and 250k each for the other three)
such is healy - 10mil - Page 789
Feel the Booty - 1mil - Page 814

Total: 3,523,866,000 gold, a North Kitten Star, and a Precious Pet Sweaters

E
[Elske]-[XXIX] - The D-Party* - GMT +2* - Page 459
Sponsors:
Coyote and Fox - 20mil - Page 459
Dyed Zinc - 200k - Page 487
Sex With A Blender - 20mil - Page 492
PurpleLovr - 15mil - Page 496
kim424 - 2mil and 5 Safe Crackers - Page 497 and 732
Kats Puppet - 1mil - Page 500
systemfailure99 - 5mil and [Animal] Pale Green Bunny Fur - Page 510
KuroKageHane - 500k - Page 521
bloodangel95 - 2mil - Page 525
kim424 - SDPlus #489 Bara Diedrich - Page 534
pig_girl - 250k - Page 534 and 608
ilover1508 - 20mil - Page 554 and 766
Yeata Zi - 60mil - Page 577
xx I met my fate xx - 5mil - Page 611
Ella-Maie - 15mil - Page 641
Pixitella - 10.5mil - Page 644
Zana Bonanza - 100mil - Page 662
Aristeia - 20mil - Page 681
Tholia - 15mil - Page 682
xx I met my fate xx - 500mil - Page 685
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 100k - Page 688
Rainbow Flavored Pixels - 10mil - Page 688
Sailor Lucille - 10mil - Page 688
Ziro Officer - 200mil - Page 764
Pickled Cactus - 10mil - Page 788

Total: 1,213,550,000 gold, [Animal] Pale Green Bunny Fur, SDPlus #489 Bara Diedrich, and 5 Safe Crackers

F
Faelani Queen - Tholia's Quest/Charity* - GMT -6 dst* - Page 586
Sponsors:
Sex With A Blender - 75mil - Page 568
BloodAngel95 - 1mil - Page 591
Kats Puppet - 1mil - Page 600
kim424 - 2mil - Page 603
pig_girl - 250k - Page 608
xx I met my fate xx - 75mil - Page 611
ilover1508 - 10mil - Page 766

Total: 355,251,000 gold

Feel the Booty - Gosh, Gaining Gold!* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 89
Sponsors:
Toothless21 - 500k - Page 96
PurpleLovr - 15mil - Page 98, 408, and 752
ilover1508 - 20mil - Page 156 and 766
Freakinspazmonkeys - 7mil - Page 261
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil and a Violince - Page 438 and 781
pig_girl - 1mil - Page 458 and 608
Coyote and Fox - 5mil - Page 459
Sex With A Blender - 1mil - Page 492
- - asphyxiated xx - 11mil - Page 755
Shanra the Dragon Bard - 10mil - Page 788

Total: 300,600,000 gold and a Violince

G
Gzifa - Gift Giving Paradise* - GMT -6 dst* - Page 35
Sponsors:
Bloodangel95 - 2mil - Page 50 and Page 678
TGSNE3 - 10k - Page 73
PassionFIower - 40k - Page 104
Freakinspazmonkeys - 5mil - Page 109
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
Tholia - 5mil - Page 491
Sex With A Blender - 14mil - Page 492
- - asphyxiated xx - 6.5mil - Page 555 and 755
B R A I N - 15bil - Page 696
such is healy - 3mil - Page 789

Total: 15,268,000,000 gold

H
harpsdesire - The Intelli-Thread Charity* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 587
Sponsors:
kim424 - 2mil and a Violince - Page 603 and 781
BloodAngel95 - 1mil - Page 608
Queen_Rini - 10mil - Page 608
Kitten the evil overlord - 1bil - Page 608
xx I met my fate xx - 1bil - Page 611
Daewalker - 100mil and 5 items worth at least 500k a piece - Page 613
PurpleLovr - 2mil - Page 621
lilolollo - 50mil - Page 629
Sex With A Blender - 100mil - Page 631
Lord of the pumpkins - 8bil - Page 637
OtherWorldShukumei - 2.005mil - Page 690
ilover1508 - 20mil - Page 766

Total: 10,469,255,000 gold, 5 items worth at least 500k a piece, and a Violince

Hinanawi - Strawberry The Kitten Charity!* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 346
Sponsors:
Freakinspazmonkeys - 3mil - Page 361
Lyric Rainvale - 50mil - Page 370
PurpleLovr - 2mil - Page 408
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
Bloodangel95 - 200k - Page 420
ilover1508 - 5mil - Page 434 and 766
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
systemfailure99 - 1mil - Page 448
Facade of Emotions - 50mil - Page 546
- - asphyxiated xx - 1.5mil - Page 555
Passion FIower - 50k - Page 709

Total: 791,101,000

Hinata-chan1010 - Gift Giving Paradise* - GMT -8 dst* - Page 395
Sponsor:
systemfailure99 - 2mil - Page 396
Freakinspazmonkeys - 10mil - Page 398
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
Sex With A Blender - 18mil - Page 492
ilover1508 - 5mil - Page 554 and 766
- - asphyxiated xx - 6mil - Page 555 and 755
OtherWorldShukumei - 750k - Page 690
Love Renewed - 50k - Page 709
A Deathly Affair - 20mil - Page 750

Total: 441,150,000

I
IDK my BFF Voldie - pocketful-of-wishes* - GMT -6 dst* - Page 641
Sponsors:
PurpleLovr - 8mil - Page 98 and 408
Rainbow Flavored Pixels - 4mil - Page 119
DefauIt - 20k - Page 122
StrawberryTheKitten - 1mil - Page 409
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil, a Great Old One, and an Astra-35: Inconstant Mask - Page 438, 537, and 781
pig_girl - 2mil - Page 458, 558, 608, and 680
Sex With A Blender - 9mil - Page 492
Pixitella - 2mil - Page 644
ilover1508 - 100mil - Page 662
- - asphyxiated xx - 1mil - Page 755

Total: 316,820,000 gold, a Great Old One, and an Astra-35: Inconstant Mask

iEvilDoll - Steamed. Fried n' Boiled* - GMT +1* - Page 29
Sponsors:
TGSNE - 8k - Page 29 and 32
Ms Sharra - 1mil - Page 35
iCoolDoll - 2mil - Page 41
PurpleLovr - 10mil - Page 98 and 408
GGG Guild Mule - 40k - Page 104 and 709
KuroKageHane - 500k - Page 121
ilover1508 - 20mil - Page 148, 434, and 766
Sex With A Blender - 25mil - Page 159
Blood Stained H3art Page - 100k - 260
Tholia - 5mil - Page 294 and 423
StrawberryTheKitten - 500k - Page 409
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
Atelier Yue - 10mil - Page 422
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
pig_girl - 500k - Page 458, 558, and 608
Clueless Mystery - 16mil - Page 524
Sky_Jean - 15mil - Page 626 and 741
OtherWorldShukumei - 500k - Page 690
- - asphyxiated xx - 4mil - Page 755
such is healy - 5mil - Page 789
Baroness Adelaide - 25mil - Page 820

Total: 307,398,000 gold

II Little China DoLL II - Gift Giving Paradise* - GMT -8 dst* - Page 8
Sponsors:
Spartan979_musik6-13-05 - 100k - Page 103
TGSNE3 - 10k - Page 104
IDK my BFF Voldie - 5mil - Page 109 and 439
Tholia - 5mil - Page 327 and 423
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
pig_girl - 250k - Page 458 and Page 608
Sex With A Blender - 12mil - Page 492
Razorblade Bandit - 50mil - Page 624
- - asphyxiated xx - 3mil - Page 755

Total: 260,810,000 gold

ilover1508 - Once Upon A Month Charity* and Strawberry The Kitten Charity!* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 358
Incentives: x and OUAMC
Sponsors:
She will match up to 50% of sponsorships.
Sex With A Blender - 20mil - Page 380
edokitty - 4mil - in a pm
PassionFIower - 25k - Page 404
PurpleLovr - 24mil - Page 408, 621, and 752
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
Tholia - 5mil - Page 412
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
Coyote and Fox - 15mil - Page 456 and 765
pig_girl - 750k - Page 458 and 680
Facade of Emotions - 100mil - Page 546 and 599
- - asphyxiated xx - 8.5mil - Page 555 and 592 (1.5m for Strawberry and 7m for OUaM)
Lady Michelle Winters - 1bil - Page 560
OtherWorldShukumei - 1.5mil - Page 690 (for Strawberry)
Pickled Cactus - 7mil - Page 833

Total: 1,374,775,000 gold

K
Kakkara18 - Kiss The Sky Charity* and Overture ; the beginning of a quest* - GMT -8 dst* - Page 463
Sponsors:
Sex With A Blender - 40mil - Page 492
kim424 - 2mil - Page 497
Kats Puppet - 1mil - Page 500
PurpleLovr - 40mil - Page 502 and 752
Luzer_Jay - 1mil - Page 502
Queen_Rini - 10mil - Page 504
Tholia - 10mil - Page 516
pig_girl - 1mil - Page 534, 558, and 608
ilover1508 - 20mil - Page 554 and 766
- - asphyxiated xx - 10mil - Page 555
Lady Hellraiser - 10mil - Page 565 (For Overture)
Pantsman Ziu - 7bil & Woe Arms - Page 579, 583, and 733
Crowley the Crow - 5mil - Page 588 (for Kiss the Sky)
xx I met my fate xx - 50mil - Page 611
Pixitella - 1.5mil - Page 644
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 100k - Page 688 (for Kiss the Sky)
OtherWorldShukumei - 4mil - Page 690
quick_star_blossom - 3.100bil - Page 715 (3bil for Kiss the Sky and 100m for Overture)

Total: 10,569,601,000 gold and Woe Arms

Kiarau - [Q]* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 161
Sponsors:
xx I met my fate xx - 1.2mil - Page 173 and 335
bloodangel95 - 350k - Page 180 and 420
Sex With A Blender - 6mil - Page 207 and 492
BTPD Raffles - 100k - Page 216
TGSNE3 - 20k - Page 255, 256, and 305
Lyric Rainvale - 6.105mil - Page 258
PurpleLovr - 15mil - Page 408 and 752
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
Lady Michelle Winters - 1bil - Page 560
OtherWorldShukumei - 333,333g - Page 690
Baroness Adelaide - 100k - Page 820

Total: 1,302,008,333 gold

Kimberly Michaels - The Giveaway Guild* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 60
Sponsors:
TGSNE3 - 2k - Page 64
Teakster - 50k - Page 101
Veneficia - 100k - Page 102
Spartan979_musik6-13-05 - 100k - Page 103
Shaizic - 10mil - Page 136
Divinity in Motion - 3.279mil - Page 279
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
Pandy BeIIe - 50mil - Page 456
Tholia - 5mil - Page 563
albonatious - 20mil - Page 643
- - asphyxiated xx - 2mil - Page 755

Total: 783,431,000 gold

kim424 - Baroness Adelaide's Quest Thread* The D-Party* and Daemon Striker's Quest for the HALO* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 413, 492, and 551
Incentives: X and Dream Avi
Sponsors:
Kats Puppet - 1mil - Page 424
Captain tohru honda - 1.4k - Page 427 (100 gold per day)
ilover1508 - 5mil - Page 434
systemfailure99 - 1mil - Page 435
PurpleLovr - 36mil - Page 439, 621, and 753
IDK my BFF Voldie - 10mil - Page 439
Sir_Catherine - 100k - Page 443 and 610
Queen_Rini - 10mil - Page 450 and 608
bloodangel95 - 500k - Page 455
pig_girl - 750k and Snow Yeti Pillow Plush - Page 458, 558, and 608 (Plush for Baroness, 250k for DParty, and 500k for Daemon)
Tholia - 5mil - Page 491
[Elske]-[XXIX] - 15mil - Page 492 and 568 (5mil for D-Party, 10mil split evenly to others)
Sex With A Blender - 18mil - Page 492
Faithet - 49,178,600 - Page 530
- - asphyxiated xx - 3mil - Page 555
momijis_girl - 1mil - Page 570
pikkonoloidlee - 15mil - Page 599
xx I met my fate xx - 1mil - Page 611
Aristeia - 5mil - Page 681
OtherWorldShukumei - 1.025mil - Page 690
Zana Bonanza - 10mil - Page 692
Hassli - 50mil - Page 701 (for Baroness and Daemon)
Coyote and Fox - 30mil - Page 765
Dyed Zinc - 100k - Page 770
Baroness Adelaide - 1k - Page 820 (for D-Party and Daemon)

Total: 461,656,000 gold and Snow Yeti Pillow Plush

King Merc Kat - What's Mine is Yours Charity* and Little Gift of Love Charity* - GMT -6 dst* - Page 157
Sponsors:
Sex With A Blender - 10mil - Page 159
xx I met my fate xx - 6mil - Page 173 and 335
bloodangel95 - 2mil - Page 180 and 678
PurpleLovr - 10mil - Page 408
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil and a SDPlus #302 Rouge - Page 438 and 537 (Item for Little Gift of Love Charity)
pig_girl - 500k - Page 458 and 558
ilover1508 - 5mil - Page 554 (For What's Mine is Yours)

Total: 449,100,000 gold and a SDPlus #302 Rouge

KinkyRice - Corrupted Stars Joint Quest* and Gift Giving Paradise* - GMT -8 dst* - Page 7 and 18
Sponsors:
iCoolDoll - 2mil - Page 41
PurpleLovr - 16mil - Page 98 and 408 (14mil for Corrupted Stars)
A Deathly Affair - 28mil - Page 131 and 750 (13mil for Corrupted Stars and 15mil for Gift Giving Paradise)
TGSNE3 - 25k - Page 181, 228, and 300
Shaizic - 4mil - Page 281
Senorita Hope - 30k - Page 300
StrawberryTheKitten - 1mil - Page 409 (For Corrupted Stars)
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
pig_girl - 1mil - Page 458, 558, and 608 (750k for Corrupted Stars and 250k for Gift Giving)
Sex With A Blender - 3mil - Page 492
Tholia - 10mil - Page 563
- - asphyxiated xx - 14mil - Page 755
Pickled Cactus - 10mil - Page 788

Total: 479,355,000 gold

L
l Vermillion l - Tholia's quest and charity* - GMT -8 dst* - Page 167
Sponsors:
bloodangel95 - 2mil - Page 180, 420, and 678
Sex With A Blender - 11mil - Page 191 and 492
PurpleLovr - 1mil - Page 408
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
- - asphyxiated xx - 13mil - Page 755

Total: 240,551,000 Gold

layers of lace - What's Mine is Yours Charity* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 198
Sponsors:
TGSNE3 - 20k - Page 201
Remorseful_Feral - 700k - Page 203
BTPD Raffles - 100k - Page 216
LyricRainvale - 20mil - Page 233
Freakinspazmonkeys - 2mil - Page 236
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
PurpleLovr - 12mil - Page 621 and 752

Total: 225,170,000 gold

Love Renewed - Dark Desire's Quest* - GMT -6 dst* - Page 6 and 18
Sponsors:
DefauIt - 20k - Page 50
Bloodangel95 - 2mil - Page 50 and Page 678
PurpleLovr - 15mil - Page 98, 408, and 752
TGSNE3 - 10k - Page 121
ilover1508 - 20mil - Page 148, 156, 164, 434, and 766
Suuya - 1mil - Page 153 (For Lovely Lights)
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
Sex With A Blender - 16mil - Page 492
- - asphyxiated xx - 5mil - Page 555
OtherWorldShukumei - 250k - Page 690

Total: 208,080,000 gold

Lyric Rainvale - Wonderland of Dreams Charity* - GMT -8 dst* - Page 174
Sponsors:
Sex With A Blender - 13mil - Page 191 and 492
PassionFIower - 100k - Page 404
PurpleLovr - 20mil - Page 408 and 752
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
pig_girl - 500k - Page 458
Tholia - 5mil - Page 491
Omnipotent Defenestrator - 20mil - Page 650
- - asphyxiated xx - 12mil - Page 755

Total: 445,200,000 gold

Thirty five A-L nudists raising 61,964,230,635 gold and 42 items
User Image

M
maddyj1995 - Once Upon a Month Charity* - GMT - 8 dst* - Page 590
Incentive(s): NPC Underwear Raffle
Sponsors:
kim424 - 2mil - Page 603
Gramma in 2007 - 500mil - Page 607
xx I met my fate xx - 100mil - Page 611
PurpleLovr - 20mil - Page 621
Kakkara18 - 100mil - Page 627

Total: 1,017,450,000 gold

Mighty chicken lady - OWS's Near-impossible Celestial Wings Quest* - GMT -8 dst* - Page 397
Incentive(s): Raffles
Sponsors:
PurpleLovr - 20mil - Page 408 and 752
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
Tholia - 5mil - Page 412
xx I met my fate xx - 100mil - Page 417
Luzer_Jay- 1mil - Page 420
kim424 - 2mil and an Astra-35: Inconstant Mask - Page 438 and 781
systemfailure99 - 1mil - Page 448
pig_girl - 1mil - Page 534 and 608
lilolollo - 25mil - Page 629

Total: 853,300,000 and an Astra-35: Inconstant Mask

Mistress Kationie - Where Did Dreams Go* - GMT -8 dst* - Page 312
Sponsors:
Sex With A Blender - 10mil - Page 380
StarKinder - 10mil - Page 387
PurpleLovr - 20mil - Page 399 and 752
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil and a Draco Ladon - Page 438 and 537
rose9212 - 100mil - Page 446
systemfailure99 - 5mil - Page 448
TGSNE3 - 5k - Page 507
Tom Meighan - 5mil- Page 510
Spec Ops SEAL - 1mil - Page 521
pig_girl - 100k and Dashing Gentleman Sardonyx Sash - Page 534 and 608
Your Purple Monkey - 8mil - Page 613
Badassius - 100mil - Page 615 (TGSNE3 has the gold)
niastar - 3mil - Page 617 and Page 659
OtherWorldShukumei - 1.005mil - Page 691
Tholia - 25mil - Page 712
kimberly michaels - 1mil - Page 797

Total: 545,460,000 gold, a Draco Ladon, and a Dashing Gentleman Sardonyx Sash

Mystic Manor - Jessy's Quest* - GMT -6 dst* - Page 376
Sponsors:
Sex With A Blender - 21mil - Page 380 and 492
Kats Puppet - 2mil - Page 402 and Page 790
PassionFIower - 1mil - Page 404
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
Tholia - 25mil - Page 412 and 712
Bloodangel95 - 2mil - Page 420 and Page 707
ilover1508 - 6mil - Page 434, 554, and 707
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
pig_girl - 500k - Page 534 and 711
Sky_Jean - 210mil - Page 626 and Page 741
SageBunny - 5bil - Page 634
Lord of the pumpkins - 1bil - Page 670
OtherWorldShukumei - 500k - Page 690 and 761
GGG Guild Mule - 100k - Page 709
Lyric Rainvale - 500mil - Page 784

Total: 7,030,100,000

N
Niyaru Delacroix - Questline* - GMT -5 dst* - Page twenty five
Sponsors:
xx I met my fate xx - 1.1mil - Page forty three and 335
DefauIt - 20k - Page fifty
Bloodangel95 - 150k - Page fifty
Toriki-chi - 1mil - Page fifty four
PurpleLovr - 12mil - Page ninety eight and 752
PassionFIower - 20k - Page 140
Greenie EA - 1.03bil - Page 213 and 417
Kaitaia - 5mil- Page 276
Nikkichomp - 1.5mil - Page 296
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
pig_girl - 500k - Page 534 and 608

Total: 1,242,440,000 gold

O
OtherWorldShukumei - G.D.I.C. Charity* and For the Love of Backwings Quest* - GMT -8 dst* - Page seventy and 264
Sponsors:
Toothless21 - 500k - Page ninety six
PurpleLovr - 35mil - Page ninety eight, 408, and 752
Gemini Genesis - 50k - Page 115 (For GDIC)
BloodAngel95 - 1.15mil - Page 128 and 420
Lordofthepumpkins - 1.05mil - Page 141 and 604 (381m to GDIC and 669m to Backwings)
ilover1508 - 25mil - Page 148, 434, and 766
TGSNE3 - 15k - Page 308, 477, and 526
StrawberryTheKitten - 1mil - Page 409 (For Backwings)
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil and Mini White Nitemare Wings - Page 438 and 537 (Item for Backwings)
-Technicolored Unicorns- -100k - Page 478 (For Backwings)
Queen_Rini - 10mil - Page 549
xx I met my fate xx - 1bil - Page 611
Badassius - 50mil - Page 615 (TGSNE3 has the gold)
Kakkara18 - 100mil - Page 627
Mistress Kationie - 20mil - Page 657
niastar - 3mil - Page 657
Blackgry - 5mil - Page 661
Love Renewed - 100k - Page 754
Baroness Adelaide - 5mil - Page 820

Total: 1,424,265,000 gold and Mini White Nitemare Wings

0Ul - Holiday Gifting ~ A Charity* and CRASH!* - GMT -6 dst* - Page 218 and 328
Incentive(s): Multiple raffles for groups of items.
Sponsors:
She will match 50mil per charity.
Butterfly Bumps - 1mil - Page 228
LyricRainvale - 20mil - Page 233
kimberly michaels - 1mil - Page 245
Vanilla Angel Imp - 10mil - Page 308
Pwnder - 100mil - Page 317
The Dumpster Diva - 5mil - Page 317
r a i n i i_d a i s - 28mil - Page 319
Cerulean Miko - 10mil - Page 330
xx I met my fate xx - 501mil - Page 335 and 611 (For Holiday Gifting)
Brommiel - 10mil - Page 340
PurpleLovr - 50mil - Page 408 and 752 (40mil for Holiday Gifting)
Tholia - 5mil - Page 412
Pikkonoloidlee - 10mil - Page 419
kim424 - 12mil - Page 438 and 781
-Technicolored Unicorns- -200k - Page 478
disconcerto - 50mil - Page 521
pig_girl - 6mil - Page 534, 558, and 608
Izzy Derp - 20mil - Page 568 and Page 680
Badassius - 100mil - Page 615 (TGSNE3 has the gold)
0ui - 300mil - Page 628
OtherWorldShukumei - 1.5mil - Page 691 (1mil for Crash and 500k for Holiday)
Passion FIower - 2mil - Page 754

Total: 1,436,801,000 gold

P
PassionFIower(uppercase i not lowercase L) - Wishes come true* - GMT -6 dst* - Page 409
Incentive(s): Signs and Bumps
Sponsors:
Kats Puppet - 1mil - Page 424
systemfailure99 - 1mil - Page 435
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
bloodangel95 - 2mil - Page 455 and Page 678
Sex With A Blender - 22mil - Page 492
pig_girl - 500k - Page 534, 558, and 608
PurpleLovr - 10mil - Page 752
- - asphyxiated xx - 15mil - Page 755

Total: 292,500,000 gold

pig_girl - The Newbie Support and Training Guild* - GMT -8 dst* - Page 595
Incentive(s): Tiered Raffle
Sponsors:
pikkonoloidlee - 20mil - Page 599
kim424 - 2mil - Page 603
Sir_Catherine - 100k - Page 610
Daewalker - 100mil and 5 items worth at least 500k a piece - Page 613
PurpleLovr - 15mil - Page 621 and 752
nefret2011 - 5mil - Page 656
OtherWorldShukumei - 1.5mil - Page 691

Total: 1,136,800,000 gold and 5 items worth at least 500k a piece

Poptart Comment - 2003MCs Dolls's Quest* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 111
Sponsors:
xx I met my fate xx - 6mil - Page 117 and 335
Love Renewed - 50k - Page 118
BloodAngel95 - 2mil - Page 128 and 420 and Pag 678
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 100k - Page 164
StrawberryTheKitten - 500k - Page 409
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
- - asphyxiated xx - 14mil - Page 755

Total: 212,800,000 gold

Prussia Effin Beilschmidt- Shadow Haven Charity* - GMT +8 dst* - Page 569
Sponsors:
kim424 - 2mil - Page 603
Pixitella - 10mil - Page 644

Total: 330,250,000 gold

PurpleLovr - The Devil's Spoils Charity* - GMT -8 dst* - Page 20
Incentive(s): Raffle
Sponsors:
TGSNE3 - 15k - Page twenty, twenty nine, and 474
xx I met my fate xx - 101mil - Page forty three, 173, 208, and 335
PassionFIower - 50k - Page 104
Freakinspazmonkeys - 500k - Page 109
IDK my BFF Voldie - 10mil - Page 109 and 439
Lyric Rainvale - 10mil - Page 145
ilover1508 - 20mil - Page 148, 156, 434, 554, and 766
Tholia - 10mil - Page 158 and 423
Blood Stained H3art -100k - Page 260
Sir_Catherine - 100k - Page 354 and 433
Mistress Kationie - 5mil - Page 399
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 12mil and a Rumble on the Rocks - Page 438, 537, and 781
rose9212 - 100mil - Page 452
systemfailure99 - 10mil - Page 452
Queen_Rini - 10 mil - Page 576
Badassius - 5mil - Page 615
SageBunny - 5bil - Page 634
OtherWorldShukumei - 1,236,234g - Page 691
Sinnto - 100mil - Page 773
darkraven120 - 2mil - Page 812
Baroness Adelaide - 25k - Page 820

Total: 5,801,856,234 gold and a Rumble on the Rocks

Q
Queen CT - Strawberry The Kitten Charity* - GMT -6 dst* - Page 391
Incentive(s): Item/gold raffles and Easter 2k14 Grab Bags.
Sponsors:
A Darkened Heart no name - 1mil - Page 392
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
Mystic Manor - 1mil - Page 467
Sex With A Blender - 22mil - Page 492
Facade of Emotions - 50mil - Page 546
ComputerNerd250 - 100k - Page 558

Total: 282,700,000 gold

Queen_Rini - Questing ALL TIME fav items* and Sailor Moon Quest Thread* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 285 and 416
Raffle for 12 items
Sponsors:
She is going to match all of her sponsorships.
Toriki-chi - 1mil - Page 291
PurpleLovr - 24mil - Page 408, 427, and 752
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
ilover1508 - 20mil - Page 434, 554, and 766
kim424 - 22mil - Page 438 and Page 660
Serkunet - 1mil - Page 465
TGSNE3 - 5k - Page 475
Tholia - 5mil - Page 476
Roguehuntress - 500mil - Page 481
Sex With A Blender - 13mil - Page 492
Vincent of Chaos - 30 mil - Page 498
pig_girl - 500k and Wisteria - Page 534 and 608 (Item for cute, gold for Sharima)
Azamonde - 10mil - Page 567
Yuvreenroks - 10mil and a Cherry Blossom - Page 575 (Gold for Cute and Item for Sharima)
OtherWorldShukumei - 1,176,666g - Page 691
A Random Fairy - 1bil - Page 729
Coyote and Fox - 5mil - Page 765

Total: 1,828,961,666 gold and a Cherry Blossom

QueerxCore - The Intelli Thread Charity* - GMT -5 dst* - Page fifty five
Sponsors:
Kitten the evil overlord - 2bil - Page twenty four and 588
Rainbow Flavored Pixels - 2mil - Page sixty
PurpleLovr - 2mil - Page ninety eight
TGSNE3 - 5k - Page 243
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
Lordofthepumpkins - 250mil - Page 472

Total: 2,416,405,000 gold

R
Rainbow Flavored Pixels - The Triplets Charity* - GMT -8 dst* - Page twenty six
Incentive(s): Multiple ones here.
Sponsors:
xx I met my fate xx - 1.1mil - Page forty three and 335
DefauIt - 20k - Page fifty
Schlams - 5mil - Page sixty
TGSNE3 - 15k - Page seventy three, ninety nine, and 119
Toothless21 - 2mil - Page ninety seven
PurpleLovr - 17mil - Page ninety eight, 408, and 752
Let Me Live - 4mil - Page 122
ilover1508 - 20mil - Page 148, 434, and 766
Mistress Kationie - 20mil - Page 350
Sharima - 2mil - Page 392
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 1.8bil and an Astra-74: Bats And Pumpkins Sprinkles - Page 438, 537, and 781
pig_girl - 2mil - Page 534 and 608
Queen_Rini - 10mil - Page 576
Lord of the pumpkins - 1bil - Page 604
Baroness Adelaide - 250k - Page 820

Total: 3,154,135,000 gold and an Astra-74: Bats And Pumpkins Sprinkles

Rena_Hall_1991 has been removed from the event.

Rin Eacthe - The Giveaway Guild* - GMT +8* - Page 167
Incentive(s): Multiple raffles for items.
Sponsors:
xx I met my fate xx - 1.4mil - Page 173 and 335
bloodangel95 - 2mil - Page 180 and Page 678
Sex With A Blender - 3mil - Page 191 and 492
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
- - asphyxiated xx - 3mil - Page 529

Total: 256,250,000 gold

S
Senorita Hope - The Giveaway Guild* and Carnival of Wishes Charity* - GMT -6 dst* - Page nine and fifty three
Sponsors:
Kitten the evil overlord - 2bil - Page twenty four and 588
PurpleLovr - 30mil - Page ninety eight, 408, and 752 (14 mil for Carnival)
BloodAngel95 - 150k - Page 128
Tholia - 5mil - Page 256 and 423
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
pig_girl - 1mil - Page 534, 558, and 608
OtherWorldShukumei - 4mil - Page 691

Total: 2,251,650,000 gold

Sex With A Blender - DWAH* - GMT -8 dst* - Page 117
Incentive(s): Raffle and Art
Sponsors:
xx I met my fate xx - 51mil - Page 117 and 335
Lordofthepumpkins - 25mil - Page 118
BloodAngel95 - 2.5mil - Page 128, 180, and 525
ilover1508 - 50mil - Page 148, 156, 166, 434, and 766
Blood Stained H3art -100k - Page 260
Tholia - 10mil - Page 341 and 479
KinkyRice - 150 mil - Page 376
PurpleLovr - 60mil - Page 408 and 752
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2.2bil and an Astra-111: Wisteria Breeze - Page 438, 537, and 781
Lordofthepumpkins - 250mil - Page 472
Queen_Rini - 10mil - Page 480
reviali - 50mil - Page 484
pig_girl - 1.1mil - Page 534, 608, and Page 680
- - asphyxiated xx - 7mil - Page 592
Straliym Eylesin - 1bil - Page 596
Pickled Cactus - 5mil - Page 788
Simply Spinks - 6mil - Page 796 and 820

Total: 4,090,800,000 and an Astra-111: Wisteria Breeze

Shaizic - The Phoenix Charity* - GMT -6 dst* - Page thirty three
Incentive(s): Multiple Item Raffles
Sponsors:
xx I met my fate xx - 7mil - Page forty three, 173, 208, and 335
Bloodangel95 - 2mil - Page fifty and Page 678
TGSNE3 - 5k - Page fifty two
GGG Guild Mule - 20k - Page 104 and 709
Sex With A Blender - 13mil - Page 131 and 492
ilover1508 - 20mil - Page 156, 554, and 766
xx I met my fate xx - 5.2mil - Page 173
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
Tholia - 5mil - Page 491
- - asphyxiated xx - 15mil - Page 755

Total: 264,726,000 gold

Shanra the Dragon Bard - CRASH!* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 327
Incentive(s): Item Raffles
Sponsors:
Kats Puppet - 11mil - Page 336 and 402
0Ul - 10mil - Page 345
edokitty - 4mil - Pm (TGSNE3 has the gold)
Dragonrider Flar - 50k - Page 397
Gold Dragonrider Menolly - 60k - Page 397
PurpleLovr - 2mil - Page 408
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 202mil - Page 438 and 781
MischieviousAndDemented - 3mil - Page 573
Felina75 - 30mil - Page 613
OtherWorldShukumei - 1.75mil - Page 691
Yuri2476 - 10mil - Page 711
Love Renewed - 1mil - Page 754
- - asphyxiated xx - 12mil - Page 755
Riven Larustaki - 100mil - Page 801

Total: 652,460,000

Simply Spinks - Lucky[Q]* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 569
Incentive(s): GC, MC's and more!
Sponsors:
[Elske]-[XXIX] - 10mil - Page 586
Tholia - 10mil - Page 587 and 682
- - asphyxiated xx - 4mil and Checkmates 3rd gen - Page 592
Queen_Rini - 10m - Page 601
Love Renewed - 5m - Page 602
kim424 - 1.2bil - Page 603 and 781
wrathofrealm - 5.5mil - Page 610 and 798
PurpleLovr - 30mil - Page 621 and 752
Kakkara18 - 50mil - Page 627
pig_girl - 1.1mil - Page 680
OtherWorldShukumei - 1.5mil - Page 691
Annabella Goddess Of Ice - 5mil - Page 713
Lyric Rainvale - 1 Vagran Sea Item - Page 725

Total: 1,655,200,000 gold, 1 Vagran Sea Item, and Checkmate 3rd Gen

Sir_Catherine - An Earthbound Angel's Quest For Wings* - GMT -6 dst* - Page 346
Incentive(s): Gold and item raffles
Sponsors:
Sharima - 2mil - Page 355 and 394
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil, a Twister the Fire Phoenix, and an SDPlus #271 NeoGaia Ian - Page 438, 537, and 781
Sex With A Blender - 25mil and a bundle of 1000 Philosopher's Caches - Page 520
proud irish mom - 100mil - Page 589
OtherWorldShukumei - 1mil and an Angelic Chair - Page 691
PurpleLovr - 2bil - Page 811
Baroness Adelaide - 250k - Page 820

Total: 2,392,950,000 gold, a bundle of 1000 Philosopher's Caches, a Twister the Fire Phoenix, an Angelic Chair, and an SDPlus #271 NeoGaia Ian

Snowy Averys Bird was removed from the event.

Starry Lemonade - What's Mine Is Yours Charity* - GMT +8* - Page 340
Sponsors:
Sharima - 2mil - Page 355 and 394
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil - Page 438
- - asphyxiated xx - 2mil - Page 555

Total: 239,250,000 gold

Such is healy - A TankChu Charity* - GMT +8* - Page 307
Incentive(s): Item Raffles
Sponsors:
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 102mil and an Ever After Curse - Page 438, 537, and 781
Tholia - 5mil - Page 491
- - asphyxiated xx - 2mil - Page 555

Total: 360,700,000 gold and an Ever After Curse

Sweet Santa Mule - A Foxy Quest* - GMT -8 dst* - Page 592
Sponsors:
kim424 - 2mil - Page 603
PurpleLovr - 3mil - Page 621
Cassidy25 - 100k - Page 691

Total: 466,350,000 gold

Systemfailure99 - The D-Party* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 390
Incentive(s): Avatar art and Raffle
Sponsor:
Dyed Zinc - 1.84mil - Page 394 and 770
Coyote and Fox - 30mil - Page 396 and 765
USS Divine - 5mil and a Bunny Kites - Page 398
PurpleLovr - 10mil - Page 408
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil and 5 Safe Crackers - Page 438 and 732
rose9212 - 100mil - Page 452
xx I met my fate xx - 100mil - Page 453
[Elske]-[XXIX] - 5mil - Page 476
Tholia - 5mil - Page 491
kim424 - an SDPlus #489 Bara Diedrich and The Lionhearted Hero's Cool Hair - Page 534 and 781
Zana Bonanza - 100mil - Page 662
Aristeia - 8mil and a Light Green Grunny - Page 681
Delta Squared - 1mil - Page 771
lila phlox - 2mil - Page 807
Sakura_Madison - 50mil - Page 813

Total: 629,790,000, a Bunny Kites, an SDPlus #489 Bara Diedrich, a Light Green Grunny, 5 Safe Crackers, and The Lionhearted Hero's Cool Hair

T
-Technicolored Unicorns- - Wings and Tails* and 2003MCs ↻ Doll's Quest* - GMT -5 dst* - Page forty and seventy one
Incentive(s): Profile Raffle
Sponsors:
TGSNE3 - 25k - Page forty three, sixty seven, eighty two and eighty eight
xx I met my fate xx - 52.3mil - Page forty three, seventy five, 208, 335, and 642 (1.3mil to Wings and Tails)
Bloodangel95 - 2mil - Page fifty and Page 707
PurpleLovr - 30mil - Page ninety eight, 408, and 752
PassionFIower - 45k - Page 140
Lordofthepumpkins - 50mil - Page 141
ilover1508 - 20mil - Page 148, 658, and 766
Noctira - 2mil - Page 215
Tholia - 5mil - Page 256 and 423
Kats Puppet - 2mil - Page 402 and Page 790
StrawberryTheKitten - 1.5mil - Page 409 and 681
0Ul - 10mil - Page 409 and 642
kim424 - 2mil, a Rumble on the Rocks, and two Pastel Dearies - Page 438, 537, and 781 (One Dearie for each quest)
- - asphyxiated xx - 1mil - Page 658 (For Wings and Tails)
DefauIt - 500k - Page 659 (For Wings and Tails)
OtherWorldShukumei - 5,504,220g - Page 691

Total: 646,974,220 gold, a Rumble on the Rocks, and two Pastel Dearies

TGSNE3 - A Pink Dream* and Infinity* - GMT -5*/-6* - Page 613
Incentive(s): Raffles for items and Caches
Sponsors:
niastar - 3mil - Page 617
PurpleLovr - 30mil - Page 621 and 752
lilolollo - 25mil - Page 629
Queen_Rini - 1bil - Page 630
Lord of the pumpkins - 1bil - Page 637
THE Santa Claus - 500k - Page 648
-Technicolored Unicorns- - 200k - Page 688
OtherWorldShukumei - 1.6mil - Page 691
kim424 - 2mil - Page 732

Total: 2,433,300,000 gold

THE Little Helper Elf - THE Christmas Charity* - GMT -8 dst* - Page 572
Sponsors:
kim424 - 2mil - Page 603
pig_girl - 500k - Page 608
PurpleLovr - 13mil - Page 621 and 752
OtherWorldShukumei - 2.1mil - Page 691
Sakura_Madison - 100mil - Page 760

Total: 927,700,000 gold

The Salacious Queen - And then there were 7884...* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 325
Incentive(s): Art and Layout Raffles
Sponsors:
She will match up to 50mil in sponsorships.
RG Charity Mule - 10mil - Page 331 (TGSNE3 has the gold)
TGSNE3 - 5k - Page 336
Tholia - 30mil - page 371
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil, a Steel Heeled Jack, and three Yurei Childs - Page 438, 537, and 781
pig_girl - Devilish Sleeves - Page 534
OtherWorldShukumei - 750k, Red Starter Pilotsuit Leggings, Cave Toga, Homemade Pumpkin, Cat, & Bat Masks, and [Animal] Basic Red, Pink, Purple, White, Black, Green, and Blue Sneakers (12 items) - Page 691
- - asphyxiated xx - 10mil - Page 755

Total: 267,855,000, a Steel Heeled Jack, Devilish Sleeves, Red Starter Pilotsuit Leggings, Cave Toga, Homemade Pumpkin, Cat, & Bat Masks, [Animal] Basic Red, Pink, Purple, White, Black, Green, and Blue Sneakers, and three Yurei Childs

Tholia - CRASH!* - GMT +2* - Page 341
Incentive(s): Item/gold raffles
Sponsors:
0Ul - 10mil - Page 345
Sharima - 2mil - Page 356 and 394
Sex With A Blender - 10mil - Page 380
PurpleLovr - 28mil - Page 408
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil and four Belletristic Beautys - Page 438 and 781
pig_girl - 1.5mil - Page 534, 558, and 680
Sex With A Blender - 20mil - Page 568
Luzer_Jay - 1mil - Page 597
Badassius - 10mil - Page 615 (TGSNE3 has the gold)
Coursalie - 10mil - Page 620
Broken Logic BHP - 5mil - Page 649
Misaki the Cute - 100mil - Page 656
OtherWorldShukumei - 1,009,444g - Page 691
Runes of Infinity - 50mil - Page 713
Tamurii - 700mil - Page 714
Mistress Kationie - 10mil - Page 719
Literatic - 50mil - Page 720
pikachoou - 10mil - Page 750

Total: 1,422,609,444 gold and four Belletristic Beautys

U

V

W

X
xlwafflezlx is now Rainbow Flavored Pixels

xx I met my fate xx - A Foxy Quest* - GMT -6 dst* - Page forty one
Incentive(s): Art and raffles for items of your choice.
Sponsors:
She will match up to 50mil in sponsorships.
Toriki-chi - 1mil - Page fifty four
TGSNE3 - 30k - Page sixty four, 218, 255, and 507
Toothless21 - 25mil - page ninety five
PurpleLovr - 32mil - Page ninety eight, 408, and 752
Lordofthepumpkins - 25mil - Page 118
The Queen of Sins - 50mil - Page 130
Sex With A Blender - 500k - Page 131
Gemini Genesis - 100k - Page 139
Rainbow Flavored Pixels - 15mil - Page 177
0Ul - 20mil - Page 210
Elves Lie - 2mil - Page 216
Vanilla Angel Imp - 20mil - Page 308
Pwnder - 100mil - Page 320
Brommiel - 10mil - Page 340
0Ul - 5mil - Page 409
kim424 - 2mil, a Dusk Spirit, andfour Kamera The Chimeras - Page 438, 537, and 781
Mystic Manor - 1mil - Page 467
disconcerto - 50mil - Page 521
Cassidy25 - Kaya the Cat and Benny the Puppy - Page 574
Pixitella - 1mil - Page 644
Izzy Derp - 20mil - Page 680
OtherWorldShukumei - 4mil - Page 691
B R A I N - 15bil - Page 696
Never DRUNK - 15mil - Page 702
Coyote and Fox - 5mil - Page 765
Pickled Cactus - 5mil - Page 788
such is healy - 10mil - Page 789
Baroness Adelaide - 100mil - Page 820

Total: 15,832,180,000 gold, a Dusk Spirit, a Kaya the Cat, a Benny the Puppy, and four Kamera The Chimeras

xXJuvia-samaXx is now Rin Eacthe

Y
yuvreenroks - Dream Big Dream Magic* - GMT -5 dst* - Page 549
Sponsors:
Kim424 - 2mil - Page 550
pig_girl - 500k - Page 558 and 608
Sex With A Blender - 30mil - Page 568
Kats Puppet - 1mil - Page 583
oh hey cole - 35mill - Page 604
PurpleLovr - 13mil - Page 621 and 752
Miu Meow - 1bil - Page 628
pikkonoloidlee - 5mil - Page 658
Eridessa - 10mil - Page 696

Total: 1,272,500,000 gold

Z

Thirty four M-Z nudists raising 65,069,477,564 gold, a Bunny Kites, a bundle of 1000 Philosopher's Caches, a SDPlus #489 Bara Diedrich, a Dashing Gentleman Sardonyx Sash, a Wisteria, one Devilish Sleeves, a Draco Ladon, Mini White Nitemare Wings, two Rumble on the Rocks, an Astra-74: Bats And Pumpkins Sprinkles, a Twister the Fire Phoenix, an Ever After Curse, a Steel Heeled Jack, a Dusk Spirit, a Kaya the Cat, a Benny the Puppy, a Cherry Blossom, a Checkmates 3rd gen, a Light Green Grunny, 1 Vagran Sea Item, 5 Safe Crackers, an Astra-35: Inconstant Mask, an SDPlus #271 NeoGaia Ian, The Lionhearted Hero's Cool Hair, two Pastel Dearies, three Yurei Childs, four Belletristic Beautys, and four Kamera The Chimeras
User Image

Page Contest
  • One random person on page 600 will win a 100k sponsorship from The Giveaway Guild.
  • Six random nudists on page 600 win a 10k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • One random person on page 617 will win 60k from TGSNE3.

Past pages
  • Random poster on page 10 wins 1k.
  • Random poster on page 20 wins 2k.
  • Random poster on page 30 wins a 3k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • Random poster on page 45 wins a 5k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • Random poster on page 50 wins a 10k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • Random poster on page 60 wins a 10k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • Random poster on page 70 wins a 10k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • Random poster on page 80 wins a 10k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • Random poster on page 95 wins a 5k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • Random nudist on page 100 wins a 10k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • Random poster on page 110 wins 10k from TGSNE3.
  • Random poster on page 120 wins a 10k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • Random poster on page 145 wins 5k from TGSNE3.
  • Random poster on page 150 wins 10k from TGSNE3.
  • Random nudist on page 160 wins a 10k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • Random nudist on page 175 wins a 5k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • Random nudist on page 200 wins a 20k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • Random nudist on page 200 wins a 20k sponsorship from Senorita Hope.
  • Random nudist on page 215 wins a 5k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • Random nudist on page 225 wins a 5k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • Random nudist on page 245 wins a 5k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • Random nudist on page 250 wins a 10k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • Three random nudists on page 300 win a 30k sponsorship from Senorita Hope.
  • Three random nudists on page 300 win a 10k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • One random person on page 400 will win a 40k sponsorship from Senorita Hope.
  • Four random nudists on page 400 win a 10k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
  • Five random posters on page 450 win 5k each.
  • One random person on page 500 will win a 50k sponsorship from The Giveaway Guild.
  • Five random nudists on page 500 win a 10k sponsorship from TGSNE3.

More to be added. A non nudist can give their sponsorship to any nudist.

RNG Contest
  • Generate a random number between 1 and 1,000.
  • You can win once a day.

♦ Generate a 2 or 222 to win a 2k sponsorship from Hope.
    ♦ Generate 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, or 1,000 to win a 5k sponsorship from TGSNE3.
    ♦ Generate 101, 214, 317, 409, 420, 504, 505, or 704 to win 10k.
    ♦ Generate any set of triples(ex 444) to win 5k.
    ♦ Generate a 1 to win a 50k sponsorship from OWS.
    ♦ Generate a 777 to win a Lucky Verdant Peikko item as sponsorship from OWS.
    ♦ Non nudists can play and win, the sponsorship would then become winnings for the non nudist. Or they can have it go to a/their nudist. Non sponsorship prizes can be used for sponsorships too.

Spot The Art Contest
The first person to quote a TGSNE3 post that contains one of the images from page two will win a 5k sponsorship from TGSNE3. We will be doing this a lot. No limit yet, but please let others have a chance if you win.

OWSY's 1mil giveaways
OWS will give away 1 million gold to 5 people just before the event starts. Any (non-bump) posts made starting from page 3 and all the way up until the event starts (so May 31st @11:59 PST) will be eligible for a chance to win.
OWS will also give away another 1m to 5 people that post during the event (so from June 1st @12:00am to June 14th @11:59pm PST). Any (non-bump) posts in-between those times will be eligible.
Gold can be kept for self, donated to someone, or used as a sponsorship to nudist of choice. Same person cannot win more than once in each contest.

• Any gold or items donated to this mule account will go towards contest prizes.
• Winners for page prizes will be determined by RNG.
• Remember the rules about bumping. Spam posts will not be considered for contests.
• If you'd like to host a contest, PM TGSNE3! Be specific, but concise.
• Contests run by individuals may have specifics/rules not listed here. Ask them for details if they don't provide enough.
User Image

Q. How do I join?
A. Please read the appropriate sections such as for nudists or for sponsors.

Q. Can I post my charity or quest here to advertise for a nudist?
A. You will find the details in the Wanted section.

Q Are there requirements to adding my charity or quest to the event?
A. Yes, you can find them in the Wanted section and here. Remember posting before you qualify could disqualify you.

Q. Can I pull out of the event?
A. You can pull out as a nudist or sponsor, just make sure you post in the thread and inform your chosen charity/quest/nudist. If you are a thread owner and you close your thread let us know.

Q. What does it mean to be active?
A. Nudists must post in their designated guild thread 14 consecutive days. Running around in town/rally/hollywood/zomg or playing games won't work, since Stalkers cannot verify your activity. The post doesn't have to be intelligent, even a simple bump is fine.
As far as a charity/quest thread needing to be active, there should be at least one post a week especially by the thread creator; charities should have a few more posts than that, assuming that they have regulars. This includes before you join the event.

Q. What if I miss some days as a nudist?
A. If you can't get on Gaia to post even a random bump, your missed days will be tacked onto the end of the 2 week event as "owed days" where you'll have to continue to be nude until you've completed a full 14 days.

Q. How many days am I allowed to miss?
A. If you can avoid it, none. But nudists can accumulate up to a 7 days owed before they'll be disqualified from the event. If you miss the first three days you will be removed.

Q. Can I sponsor myself?
A. No, there's no point in it really. You're welcome to add an incentive that you'll match sponsorships (like certain percentage and/or up to a certain amount), or you can add some of your own gold as a donation when you send the charity/quest the collected sponsorships.

Q. Do I have to wait to send sponsorships until the end of the event?
A. No but you should. Waiting to send the gold is to make sure that the nudist finishes their 14 days of nudity. If they are disqualified and you've finished the trade with them, who knows what will happen to that gold even if we tell the nudist to give it back. It's based on trust between the nudist and sponsor. You can send trades to the nudists early and then not finish the trade until the event is over, send your sponsorship to TGSNE3 to be sent later, send them early and cross your fingers, etc. Ultimately, it's what you're comfortable with, but the sponsorships aren't due until the individual nudist completes the event.

Q. How often do you guys do updates?
A. As often as we can. On the second page you'll find how far we are in updates.

Q. Can I wear swimwear or starter clothes?
A. No.

Q. Can I change underwear during the event?
A. Yes, you can switch around underwear (as well as posing) as long as it's in the 'okay' list.

Q. Does the underwear have to match?
A. No. You can wear any combination of undergarments as long as it's in the 'okay' list.

Q. Can males wear bras and females wear boxers?
A. Yes. Males and females can wear anything in the 'okay to wear' list Well, except for the first week, since you can't switch the default underwear.

Q. Okay, so I got the 'no accessories', but what about skins?
A. Human skins only. Any other skins are not allowed. No zombies, no vampires, no centaurs, no new animal skins etc. If you do not want to remove your skin, you're welcome to use a mule with human skin instead.

Q. What about hairs, eyes, and facial expressions?
A. You can change those as long as they are from the Salon or Avatar expression options. You cannot wear items that have hair/wig options and the same goes for items with eyes or other facial features - you can't equip them.

Q. What items are allowed?
A. During the first week, you may only wear the following items:
Default Gray undergarments
User Image Female Bra [Default]
User Image Female Underwear [Default]
User Image Male Boxers/Underwear [Default]

During the second week, you may only wear the following items:
"Cheap" undergarments sold in the gold shops and the default undergarments. Nothing that is over 2k.
User Image
User Image Candy Stripe Bra

Q. What if I don't want to wear all of those new underwear?
A.Then don't. You're welcome to stick with the last few year's 'okay to wear' list. No one's forcing you to wear Honeymoon Panties if you want to wear Soft Underwear.

Q. Why aren't the Genie Bras in that list? They're sold in the shop for less than 2k.
A. I don't believe there are any underwear equivalents of them, so they don't really have anything to match with them. Although they use the word 'bra' to describe them, the genie tops tend to be worn as an actual top, and they don't serve the purpose of an undergarment underneath one's clothing.
User Image

White List
Both hosts(obviously)
All of the thread moderators and stalkers
All of the nudists

Black List
Niccolo Ammaniti
User Image

Post these banners in your profile or signature to spread the word about this event.

If you want to donate a banner than please do so! More are coming soon!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.90812615_1/][img]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/Sango305/Blinkie Shop/NudityEventBlinkie_zps3fb5fdba.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.90812615_1/][img]http://i.imgur.com/VeK9G1a.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.90812615_1/][img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/RenaisMynd/Shop/Orders/GSNEBannerThing_zps9ff86f2a.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.90812615_1/][IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/ePinayCutieOnSite/ePinaysGifs/TGSNE2.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.90812615_1/][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/gaia stuffs/tgsnexaiisu.png[/IMG][/url]
User Image

If you'd like to affiliate, please PM TGSNE3!
If your thread is in the event already, you're linked below!

List of Threads and their Nudists
Remember, charities can have 5 nudists and quests can have 3.

Charities:
A Pink Dream (1) - TGSNE3
A TankChu Charity (1) - Such is healy
Carnival of Wishes Charity (1) - Senorita Hope
CRASH (3) - 0Ul, Shanra the Dragon Bard, and Tholia
Daemon Striker's Quest for the HALO (1) - kim424
Dream Big Dream Magic (1) - yuvreenroks
DWAH (2) - Davidicus Bellefonte and Sex With A Blender
G.D.I.C. Charity (1) - OtherWorldShukumei
Gift Giving Paradise (MAX) - DefauIt, Gzifa, Hinata-chan1010, II Little China DoLL II, and KinkyRice
Gosh, Gaining Gold! (1) - Feel the Booty
Holiday Gifting ~ A Charity (1) - 0Ul
Infinity/url] (1) - TGSNE3
Kiss The Sky Charity (1) - Kakkara18
Little Gift of Love Charity (2) - Amar Eternamente and King Merc Kat
Once Upon A Month Charity (2) - ilover1508 and maddyj1995
Shadow Haven Charity (2) - - - asphyxiated xx and Awesome Puroisen
Strawberry The Kitten Charity! (3) - Hinanawi, ilover1508, and Queen CT
THE Christmas Charity (1) - THE Little Helper Elf
The D-Party (4) - Angelicgoddessofdeath, [Elske]-[XXIX], kim424, and systemfailure99
The Devil's Spoils Charity (1) - PurpleLovr
The Giveaway Guild (3) - Kimberly Michaels, Rin Eacthe, and Senorita Hope
The Intelli-Thread Charity (3) - DefauIt, harpsdesire, and QueerxCore
The Labyrinth Charity (1) - CharmedThree
The Newbie Support and Training Guild (1) - pig_girl
The Phoenix Charity (Max) - Aryanayushi, -Candii_Sweet-, CharmedThree, DefauIt, and Shaizic
The Triplets Charity (1) - Rainbow Flavored Pixels
Questline (1) - Niyaru Delacroix
What's Mine is Yours Charity (2) - King Merc Kat and Layers of Lace
Wishes come true (1) - PassionFIower
Wonderland of Dreams Charity (1) - Lyric Rainvale

Quests:
A Foxy Quest (2) - Sweet Santa Mule and xx I met my fate xx
An Earthbound Angel's Quest For Wings (1) - Sir_Catherine
And then there were 7884... (1) - The Salacious Queen
Baroness Adelaide's Quest Thread (1) - kim424
Corrupted Stars Joint Quest (1) - KinkyRice
Dark Desire's Quest (1) - Love Renewed
Eclectic Princess (1) - DefauIt
For the Love of Back Wings Quest (1) - OtherWorldShukumei
Jessy's Quest (1) - Mystic Manor
Klepto's Closet (1) - Bloodangel95
Loving Her Was... (1) - A Darkened Heart no name
Lucky[Q] (1) - Simply Spinks
Make me Blush (1) - A Darkened Heart no name
Overture ; the beginning of a quest (2) - Clockworkangel28 and Kakkara18
OWS's Near-impossible Celestial Wings Quest (1) - Mighty chicken lady
[Q] (1) - Kiarau
Questing ALL TIME fav items (1) - Queen_Rini
Sailor Moon Quest Thread (1) - Queen_Rini
Steamed. Fried n' Boiled (2) - Bloodangel95 and iEvilDoll
Rainbow Flavored Pixel's Adventure (1) - Butterfly Bumps
Where did dreams go (1) - Mistress Kationie
Wings and Tails (1) - -Technicolored Unicorns-
2003MCs ↻ Doll's Quest (2) - Poptart Comment and -Technicolored Unicorns-

Charity/Quests:
Tholia's Quest/Charity (MAX) - A Little Melody, Baroness Adelaide, Clockworkangel28, Faelani Queen, and l Vermillion l
User Image

These incentives are offers that are being made for users that are going nude.
If you're looking for the sponsorship incentives, you'll want to look for red words in each nudists' individual forms.
*REMEMBER! The nudists that will receive these specials are only nudists that actually complete the event.

Goodies for being a nudist:
TGSNE3
Nudists that miss no days or just one day during the event will be put into a raffle for some last minute sponsorships from TGSNE3. Amounts to be determined towards end of event (based on how much gold the mule has free).

pig_girl
Hey nudists - so, if you make it through the first week (no items at all) with no missed days, you will get two pieces of week two approved underwear (top or bottom) from me. Ideally, I want to have a list of what everyone wants before the 14 days start, but let me know what you want whenever before the second week starts, and I will make sure you get them if you do not miss any days of the first week.

Goodies for being a nudist for a certain thread:

ilover1508
All Nudists will be entered in a raffle also to win 1mil in gold!

OtherWorldShukumei
Each of my nudists for OWS's Near-impossible Celestial Wings Quest will receive a Philosopher's Cache and and Ivan's Garage Sale. If a collective of 75m is raised, all nudists will be put into a raffle for an Alchemist's Case.

pikkonoloidlee
Nudists will be placed in a raffle to win either art or a classic profile by me. -Nudists get 2 tickets in the raffle. More info and samples here.

StrawberryTheKitten
Each Nudist will receive a :User Image Easter 2k14 Grab Bag (5 pack) once you're confirmed as a nudist. Then once the event is done all Nudists will be entered into a raffle to win User ImageHaute Modena. And depending on how much gold is raised, all nudists will also be entered into 2 Raffles to win between 5-10 Million.

Starry Lemonade
Nudists will be put in a raffle (against each other) for a random CI from the earlier years. here

Suuya
All nudists will get a gift, and all will be entered in a drawing to win anywhere from 5-10mill or more, based on how much is raised.

Tholia
Every Nudist will get a Donation or a Gift after the event. ( around 2 mill )
A Bump service for a thread of your choosing for a amount of 100 bumps.

Your_Destiny_Awaits
Nudists of Once Upon a Month will each receive a pair of NPC Underwear. Exact underwear available and full details forthcoming.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff