- 10th Annual Festival of Lights will be begin December 13th and go through Christmas!
All of November, 2019 After a terrific Halloween event, we celebrated all of November in our Monthly Merriment Thread.
Sunday, Sept. 1, 2019 What a fantastic summer event! As I will be moving across the country and ordering a new computer that's not set to arrive until the end of the month, we will be a bit delayed in finalizing the event. However, prizes will be handed out to winners and points will be reported accordingly. Additionally, there will be no September newsletter! We'll catch you up on the NSTG's happenings in October, hopefully. Thanks for understanding!
gaia_star How to Join
- Click the Join Guild button at the top of the screen, and you'll be taken to a form where you can explain why you want to join and how you found us!
gaia_star Who We Are
- Our mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. We welcome Gaians from all walks of life and levels of experience. Since January 4th, 2005, we have answered thousands of questions, donated billions of gold, and befriended countless Gaians.
The NSTG is a place where newbies on Gaia can find the assistance, friendship, and donations they need when starting their Gaia journey. We are a community of friends, and we are dedicated to serving all of our members with the highest levels of professionalism, kindness, and respect.
We welcome you to join our family today!
gaia_star Inside the Guild
- We have a zero-tolerance policy against those who violate the Terms of Service within the guild, which keeps you safe at all times. Please familiarize yourself with our Official Rules and check out our Welcome Post, which directs you to some important places in the guild.
Do you seek assistance? Check out our extensive Resources Subforum, which hosts dozens of relevant, helpful guides, including our famous Getting Started Guide. If you’d like to ask a quick question about Gaia, please check out our Questions and Assistance Subforum.
Do you seek donations? Check out our Charities, Contests, and Games Subforum, where generous NSTGers give back to the community, or our Item Quests Subforum, where you can solicit donations for your dream avatar. Our newest members are invited to check out Sweet Treats for Newbies, where posting in the guild guarantees a donation from the NSTG Treasurer. Also, our Minishops Subforum features some awesome artists who sell their work at a discounted price.
Do you seek community? You've come to the right place. Our Chatterbox Subforum offers fun discussions and miscellaneous topics, including our Birthday Thread. We encourage everyone to take part in the Active Members Raffle, which rewards those who post actively every month, and for the creative spammers among us, we have an extensive Word Games Subforum. Finally, we host numerous Seasonal Events throughout the year, which provide fantastic opportunities for making friends and earning some amazing prizes.
gaia_star Give Us Kudos
- Click here to learn how to show us some love for just a few minutes of your time. Thank you!
gaia_star Our Spotlight History
- We are super grateful to Gaia's Administration, who has wonderfully granted us blurbs on the homepage, community announcements, Gaia Blog posts, and Kickstarters in order to bring newcomers to these past events
- Tears of the Sea, September 2018
Fables and Fairytales, July 2017
The Sun and Other Stars, July 2016
Community Spotlight, October 2014
The Tri-Town Showdown, September 2014
Shipwrecked, August 2013
Camp NSTG, August 2012
Festival of Lights, December 2011
Summer Treasure Hunt, August 2011
Summer Luau, August 2010
Summer Luau, August 2009
gaia_star Sponsors and Friends
- For a complete list of our affiliates, please click here.
If you wish to donate to the guild, please don't submit gold to this page using the form below; we can only use it for guild announcements and the creation of subforums. If you wish to see your gold go towards the community itself in the form of donations and prizes, please send your donation to the NSTG Treasurer. Thank you very much!