Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you were to host a game, what would you do?

Quote Game 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Avi Contest 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
RNG Game 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
Something quick and short, one-off 0.18461538461538 18.5% [ 12 ]
Something ongoing, doing it every month for a while 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Giant event, tons of prizes and lasts a while 0.061538461538462 6.2% [ 4 ]
Never want to host, only play! 0.26153846153846 26.2% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

AllThoseForgotten rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

azn dignity

❂Starting Position❂: 32
❂Place Effect❂: Yellow Diamon - start with 10B
🎲Roll: 1
✪New Position✪: 33
❂Place Effect❂: None

Aw what a boring roll
But I guess that's gives you a break azn....for now!! rofl

Lady Pants

Seriously, the dice really like to give me 5 for some reason.

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Deus de Charity
darknightcavalier
*Rolls by*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

**boops**

MariachiLoki's Queen

Edgiest Vampire

38,400 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Deus de Charity

yeah we just hope we can get one u__u
dunno if we have enough saved up or what else we can really do
just waiting to hear back from people and it is taking forever
and when house hunting you kinda need s**t to move move move but it seems to be so slow
then things move so fast at the sam etime and its like wth whyy
yeah it’s been pretty slow. I help with parents at this point and school until i can leave to live with Mike. it sucks, but it’s the only thing i got

Feral Duck

Deus de Charity
The(Sic)nessWithin

Ohhhhhh yeah then that's my area haha. We lived about 45 mins up the highway from SD, so that's the airport I always used to come home for visits. The weather is nice xD I think my husband said it's only been in like the 70's lately vs 80's and 90's here -_- That's usually how it was, living so close to the beach. The breeze kept it cooler and dryer, and we'd have like a week or two where it got really hot and then go back manageable. We had no AC so those couple weeks in the middle of summer sucked xD I think my husband's current apartment has it though thankfully! He lives I'm a super nice complex. I wish I was there lol. But there's also a lot of douchey rich people.

OH MY GOD I GOTTA TELL YA.

So around the middle of May Michael got stuck in traffic going home, like usual, but some a*****e was blocking the intersection so he couldn't go? I can't quite picture it in my head but whatever was going on, this guy was in the wrong and probably also illegal since I'm sure most places you aren't supposed to enter intersections unless you can clear it? Anyway, he yelled out of his window to stop blocking the intersection and called him an a*****e. Apparently the guy got super offended and followed him and obvi took pics of Michael's plate. Well a few days ago I get a letter in the mail from that guy's insurance saying he hit his vehicle? So I'm like who is this person (wife's name on the insurance) and wtf you didn't hit anyone? So he calls our insurance and I'm like what if it's that guy trying to s**t on you for hurting his feelings? Turns out it was. It was dated the same day he texted me telling me about it. So anyway Michael goes to the PD and shows them proof his truck has no damage, etc. Apparently the guy thought he clipped his vehicle. I say BS and he knew he didn't but wanted to blame him to get it fixed. How do you just mistakenly feel your car being hit by a truck? People are assholes. Ruined his one day off lol. But got it taken care of.

ugh damn those douchey rich people ;o
i hate when theyre so judgey...

i used to live in florida near tampa but it wasnt close enough for the beachy air to cool it Dx
i guess it was when i was younger though, used to live across the street from the beach!! surprised

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg rolleyes
that guy is just an a*****e!!
so basically if you imagine people are going through a green light, but it slows down cuz its a bunch of congestion, and basically people still pull up even though they cant clear it.
they just 'think they can' or think the cars will move up more to squeeze them in, but in reality they just block the intersection cuz they extend the line and dont have room for the other cars to go e___e
so that is what he means, i think. so yeah people just literally in the middle of the intersection so the other people cant cross!! idiots.

but like omg, that guy is SUCH an a**
just trying to get money as if he is gonna be like 'oh s**t i hit him i should pay extra now on my insurance' e___e guy was just trying to ruin his life cuz he is a t**t.
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Must have been pretty congested where he couldn't get out of the way. Had to butt in cause he felt more important than everyone else 😒 I'm glad he didn't get any money out of it lol. What an assssssss.

Anyhooooooo how's your day??

Lady Lotus Honey rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Tooru Sasaki's Significant Otter

Adorable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
azn dignity

❂Starting Position❂:31
❂Place Effect❂:Blue Square +3 spaces
🎲Roll:2 ( two really likes me XD)
✪New Position✪:36
❂Place Effect❂:Yellow Diamond and Purple Star

(Ps. I have a post on 10260 for the last time i rolled with the prize i wanted, i don't know if you missed it or you didn't get a notice ^^ )

Star Nebula

32,600 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Wing Mastery 100
azn dignity
AllThoseForgotten

breathless_dead

Hi you two! I'm currently trying to catch up but you guys won the checkpoint prizes! Please take a glance at the items [in my journal] and let me know what you would like 3nodding
Official Checkpoint Roll
🎲Checkpoint🎲

Since there's 8 playing, I'm rolling two 6-sided dice to reward 10B and 10B worth of item(s). IF there's a tie, only items will be given.
    1- most spaces traveled
    2- most diamonds collected
    3- most stars collected
    4- least spaces traveled
    5- most events (Green ■, Blue ■, Red ■, Yellow ♢, Red ✩, Blue ✩, Purple ✩)
    6- best rolls (average)

1st checkpoint reached [6/2 - 6/8]:

Username , Current Position,
    1[x], 2[x], 3[x], 4[x], 5[x], 6[x] Tries: links

AllThoseForgotten , 24,
    1[1+4+6+1+1+6+4= 23], 2[3], 3[3:✩✩], 4[N], 5[7:], 6[1+4+6+1+1+3+4/7= 2.86] Tries: x, x, x, x, x, x, x,
BloodAngel95 , 15,
    1[1+9+3+4+1+6+4= 28], 2[3], 3[1:], 4[N], 5[7:], 6[1+5+2+1+1+3+1/7= 2.0] Tries: x, x, x->x, x, x, x, x
luvlee_pretty_gurl , 31,
    1[1+4+5+8+4+5+3= 30], 2[1], 3[1:], 4[N], 5[5:■■], 6[1+4+5+5+4+2+3/7= 3.43] Tries: x, x, x, x, x, x, x
Miruku Sakura , 25,
    1[2+3+5+7+5+4+4= 30], 2[2], 3[1:], 4[N], 5[8:], 6[2+2+5+3+5+3+2/7= 3.14] Tries: x, x, x, x, x, x, x
Deus de Charity , 25,
    1[2+2+6+7+2+5= 24], 2[2], 3[1:], 4[N], 5[7:■■], 6[2+1+3+4+1+5/6= 2.67] Tries: x, x, x, x, x, x
Catharsisity , 36,
    1[4+6+7+7+6+11+4= 45], 2[3], 3[1], 4[N], 5[10:■■], 6[4+3+4+6+6+3+4/7= 4.29] Tries: x, x, x, x, x, x->x, x
Phanna , 25,
    1[5+4+6+5+6+4=30], 2[1], 3[2:], 4[N], 5[4:], 6[5+1+6+5+6+3/6= 4.33] Tries: x, x, x, x, x, x
breathless_dead , 16,
    1[1+4+5+4+1=15], 2[+], 3[1:], 4[Y], 5[3:], 6[1+4+5+1+1/5= 2.4] Tries: x, x, x, x, x

What does the stats mean?
For the week, Catharsisity has traveled the most spaces at 45, red squares included. AllThoseForgotten, BloodAngel95, and Catharsisity would've tied for collecting the most yellow diamonds of 3. AllThoseForgotten has collected the most stars at 3, both blue and purple. breathless_dead has traveled the least spaces at 15. Catharsisity had encountered the most events of 10. Last, Phanna had the best rolls of the week.

Thanks for continuing to play the game! May the 🎲 be in your favor~

Could I get RIP my Thirsty Heart? User Image

Thanks!

breathless_dead rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Star Nebula

32,600 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Wing Mastery 100
azn dignity

❂Starting Position❂: 25
❂Place Effect❂: none
🎲Roll: 6
✪New Position✪: 31
❂Place Effect❂: Blue ■

P.S. Here are some past rolls that weren't in your checkpoint post. tab [x] tab [x]

torixxxy's Significant Otter

Somber Vampire

Somber Vampire

Somber Vampire

Somber Vampire

Somber Vampire

Somber Vampire