Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you were to host a game, what would you do?

Quote Game 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Avi Contest 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
RNG Game 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
Something quick and short, one-off 0.18461538461538 18.5% [ 12 ]
Something ongoing, doing it every month for a while 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Giant event, tons of prizes and lasts a while 0.061538461538462 6.2% [ 4 ]
Never want to host, only play! 0.26153846153846 26.2% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Psionu
AllThoseForgotten

Be safe thanks for talking with me ^^

Of course! I love talking with other moms and sharing kiddo storys/facts. heart
Catharsisity
Deus de Charity
Catharsisity

OMG HOW PRETTY WOULD THAT BE!!!! AHHH!!! I NEED IT NOW!!

yeah just add it to the other 15 shades of blue they have User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
but the dark/royal blue would be pretty dope, not gonna liiiieeeee

kinda worried theyre gonna make cancer water blue....
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
we get it... crabbbsss... e_____e *so done with the blue flairs... WHO THOUGHT OF IT
then the birthstone one, i bet you, will be straight up PINK...........

RUBIES ARE RED.
DAMNIT.

HAHAHAAHAHAH
LMAOOOOO
yeh idoubt it will be red cause the other flair is pretty red (garnet...???)
we will see but i think u right LMAO

im just salty
cuz july is my bday month
and everyone is always like DURHUR CRABS for cancer, and water elements
but the color is also sometimes represented as just black, instead of watery blue.
but that will never happen on gaia >.>
ruby is always hit or miss, because yeah, rubies vary. but ive seen so many like princess pink birthstones for july u___u......or theyd be that pinky magenta ish color that isnt really red ;[

just a sad month for someone who likes the color black, and red. lmfao
Wicked Warlocc81

that's why history, or other non-fiction books i've read before, are my go-to-sleep guides. repeating the same boring thing over and over again takes a toll on my mind.

im not the best reader.
i can read, but i read really slow, and retain everything
it just takes me a while to get through it.
because i get distracted or just zone out while reading
or ill try to skim through and end up having to re-read it like 3 times.
azn dignity
Deus de Charity
azn dignity
Deus de Charity
azn dignity

❂Starting Position❂: 5
❂Place Effect❂: blue, +3 spaces; so im on space 8!
🎲Roll: 3
✪New Position✪: 11
❂Place Effect❂: blue, so +3 spaces when starting tmrw~

damn i managed to dodge every other winning space rofl
oh well~! always tmrw~

trying to re-arrange the coding to make it more helpful for everything.
how do u think it is so far?
i can change the coding on the front, idk if its easier or more confusing for people though.
You got those yellow diamonds though! I feel like I should up it though. I hate doing trades, I'd much rather gift. dramallama
Yeah, the place effect is supposed to remind people to check it before/ after rolling so that format might be more helpful! sweatdrop

oh gosh i totally missed that the diamond was STARTING on that space emotion_kirakira thanks so much!
i was really confused then triple checked and im like OH lol.

gifting is really easy in comparison to trades sometimes, so its up to you what you wanna do.
if you wanna change anything just let me know.

did you want me to update the coding format then to what i was doing?
heh no prob~ emotion_yatta that's technically what the '+' sign is for in my tiny notes I'm making on the journal~ helps me keep track as well whee
I think I'll rule change it after this week ends. The yellow diamond will just be up to 10B so I can gift mythrill coins. There needs to be more values though~

yeah lots of people have requested higher mythrill coin values ;o
i think theyre in denial that people would need such things
'but why would u need it? the inflation will die down eventually' HAhAHhAHHAHAhAaH

i should do my roll for today =3= #soon
ill update the coding for the post stuff, at least
to be what i was doing
BloodAngel95
C25!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
azn dignity
Yasmin Snow
azn dignity
mhmm it's the tiny accessories that's the hardest to tell~
c11

true, when there are so many layers who can tell

I love the paw avatars but I suck at making good avatars. I miss having tektek

Avatar Builder might be your best option to figuring it out since they break down all the poses.
I miss tektek more for its inventory worth/item valuation. but yeah avatar block happens to us all gonk
gtools is actually working on the inventory worth/price breakdown feature
i believe!
AllThoseForgotten
P18

Morning everyone! Up super early cuz of the baby so hopefully I can get more sleep lol
hope u wiggle in a nap!
Psionu
Good morning everyone
hihii
AllThoseForgotten
Psionu
AllThoseForgotten

No not till this year do to her bday being 9/5 in stead of 9/1 stressed

Hahaha yeah that birthday system can be silly some times. I had the opposite problem of always being the youngest. Welp just got to work SO I guess I should actually work. XD. Talk to you later!

i remember cuz of where my bday fell [july 13] kinda spack dab in the middle of the entire year, xD;;;
so apparently my parents had the option of starting me 1 year early and ill be younger than everyone or 1 year later and be older than everyone
so they did it sooner, and i graduated high school when i was 17

but i cant imagine how my life would be if i started 1 year later.......such a huge different couldve changed my like, entire life you know??

cuz i met my husband in school surprised so we couldve never crossed paths..
azn dignity
trying to rectify that today!
t25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sayseeeen
Yep both actually at lunch we ate at a buffet then at night we bought chips and foods at walmart then netflix and chill

t14

netflix n chill eh??? emotion_awesome
Phanna

Dishes really are the perpetual chore. There are just some days though, that my back isn't good enough to do them and I hate the way Massy does them. (they still get clean, but I hate the way he washes)

I am actually terrified to drink the water here. I still do because I have to...but because to the north of us has severe PFAS contamination (even needing to close down a park due to the foam). I know here, it's not contaminated...but that fear just lingers. So naturally, I want a full home filtration system...but those cost a bit. But since I can't get my dishwasher until we update the electric, maybe I can convince the hubby into that instead.

yeaaaaa i hate them..............at least for me i have a dishwasher, but i know you done @__@ it would drive me batty without one.

lol how does he wash in comparison??

idk what pfas is but contamination in any way is definitely no bueno!! >A<;;
there are soOoOoO many different types of filtering and how to do it...
i know my mom absolutely loved when she got her reverse osmosis thing installed though

Sinister Charity rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

azn dignity

❂Starting Position❂: 11
❂Place Effect❂: Blue Squares - Ending your turn here means you start the next day +3 more spaces. so place 14!
🎲Roll: 4
✪New Position✪: 18
❂Place Effect❂: Green Squares - Ending your turn here means you start the next day +1 more space.

haha, rolling before i forget!! =3=;;;

Lady Pants

Deus de Charity

yeaaaaa i hate them..............at least for me i have a dishwasher, but i know you done @__@ it would drive me batty without one.

i know my mom absolutely loved when she got her reverse osmosis thing installed though

I scrub...with like a lot...with only a bit of water. He, on the other hand, has the water run full blast and holds what he is washing under the stream and then scrubs a bit....it's so wasteful in water...but I grew up poor...so we conserved everything.

pfas is mostly used in firefighter foam on air bases (at least up north that's where it came from) but once it gets into the water, it's toxic...but not instantly...just will cause cancer in the body eventually...and will never flush out.
Phanna
Deus de Charity

I scrub...with like a lot...with only a bit of water. He, on the other hand, has the water run full blast and holds what he is washing under the stream and then scrubs a bit....it's so wasteful in water...but I grew up poor...so we conserved everything.

pfas is mostly used in firefighter foam on air bases (at least up north that's where it came from) but once it gets into the water, it's toxic...but not instantly...just will cause cancer in the body eventually...and will never flush out.

*may or may not be guilty of that
*granted, we dont pay for water here, technically

oh yikes D:
though i feel like
everything causes cancer.
but avoiding obviously toxic things like that, is always a good thing!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff