Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you were to host a game, what would you do?

Quote Game 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Avi Contest 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
RNG Game 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
Something quick and short, one-off 0.18461538461538 18.5% [ 12 ]
Something ongoing, doing it every month for a while 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Giant event, tons of prizes and lasts a while 0.061538461538462 6.2% [ 4 ]
Never want to host, only play! 0.26153846153846 26.2% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

AllThoseForgotten generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 22!

C2

Alright back to work *sigh* Goodbye for now!! *twirls*
Phanna

The oven I don't clean all that often...but it had some stuff stuck in there and it was time (been a few years)..the microwave though...that's not hard to clean...I just hate I have no easy way to do it besides my huge glass pie plate...but it works..so yeah

The rest of the house, it never really gets all that bad...just cluttered since we have so much stuff an nowhere really to put it.

it gets definitely cluttered for sure.....which i wanna go through and try to remedy it but i mean
its just tough
honeybleed
User Image

Deus de Charity
honeybleed
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

how goes it~
still downloading sims stuff hahah
my laptop died in the middle of doing it last night, so i'm finishing up now
oh jeez
hate when that happens
AllThoseForgotten
P100

Yay!! Completed!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady Pants

Deus de Charity

it gets definitely cluttered for sure.....which i wanna go through and try to remedy it but i mean
its just tough

Yeah, and getting rid of clutter means parting with stuff...and then going through all of said stuff to find out what to part with...super annoying.
AllThoseForgotten
Deus de Charity
AllThoseForgotten
Good morning all! Word of advice dont leave your only phone charger at work. XD had no battery to play and was forced to spend time with my kids!! Just kidding it was after bed thatbit was boring.
rip charger
my husband's charger is like, somehow really ******** up
it apparently shocked him the other day User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
its not broken as in like, any exposed wires or anything
so he has no idea why it did that!

Oh wow! That's scary. It might have been the outlet?

no it shocked him without even being plugged in! D:
Phanna
Deus de Charity

its just tough

Yeah, and getting rid of clutter means parting with stuff...and then going through all of said stuff to find out what to part with...super annoying.

yeah
its why we were like super cleaning different spots, but then...........we just stopped... >__>

Lady Pants

Deus de Charity

yeah
its why we were like super cleaning different spots, but then...........we just stopped... >__>

Yeah, and there are things I can't continue with til i have Massy's help with them...
and with him stressed...he doesn't want to do any cleaning or organizing or anything...so it falls onto me.

breathless_dead rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Star Nebula

32,600 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Wing Mastery 100
azn dignity

❂Starting Position❂: 15
❂Place Effect❂: none
🎲Roll: 1
✪New Position✪: 16
❂Place Effect❂: Yellow ♢
Phanna
Deus de Charity

yeah

Yeah, and there are things I can't continue with til i have Massy's help with them...
and with him stressed...he doesn't want to do any cleaning or organizing or anything...so it falls onto me.

yeah
i can understand that
it ends up just being put off for one reason or another
can relate...

Sinister Charity rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

I WONT FORGET THIS TIME QQ

azn dignity

❂Starting Position❂: 18
❂Place Effect❂: Green Squares - Ending your turn here means you start the next day +1 more space.
✪New Position✪: 19
🎲Roll: 1
✪New Position✪: 20
❂Place Effect❂: Yellow Diamonds - Starting your turn here means you won 5B
Blue Stars - Ending your turn here wins you an 50b+ item

omg yay~! <3
btw i removed the images of prizes in the contest post, i said to refer to ur journal
since you can update it a lot better than i could update my post. <3

for my blue star ummmm
i choose this item? User Image
if its not available anymore, surprise me! =3=

Lady Pants

Deus de Charity

yeah
i can understand that
can relate...

Yeah, on one hand, I don't care but on the other, I want to get rid of some of this stuff before going up north so I can bring some of it to my mom and sister..especially things like the lotions and face washes I can no longer use.

Also the board games...and while they may no play them, we sure can find some people who might...
Phanna
Deus de Charity

yeah
i can understand that
can relate...

Yeah, on one hand, I don't care but on the other, I want to get rid of some of this stuff before going up north so I can bring some of it to my mom and sister..especially things like the lotions and face washes I can no longer use.

Also the board games...and while they may no play them, we sure can find some people who might...

well if its going through your own things, thats easy.
though for me i have to have his approval on stuff cuz its either his stuff, or something im not sure if we would need it, or iff it has sentimental value, or things like that.
we basically have a huge thing of old console games.
pretty sure im just gonna keep all old game stuff, and game consoles [even like, our ps3]
in just a bin somewhere.
and then only have the latest gen stuff we actually play out and about.

but
in our bedroom we have a fullsize kitchen table.
on top of it is like 2-3 tv's LOL.......we only use 1 of course, the others were just like, things we had before or were given or something, just received or out-used one way or another. you know how it can be. theyre not that big, so doubt we could ever sell them tbh.
but basically underneath the table is a bunch of bins and a plastic drawer thing
and its like, all the game stuff is way in the back
he has some books that have some sentimental value
and im totally fine with sentimentality, you dont want to just throw it away. you know?
but i want it to be in a bin somewhere, if you dont want it to be thrown away.

but the problem with some of that is, you end up with a bunch of bins full of sentimental stuff that you will never look into? lol.
but, i dont mind so far, because i mean we have a whole bin of just children and family photos from edwin's side.
i never really had stuff like that......i dont mind hanging them up somewhere of course, just atm theyre in a bin, cuz... no real room to do so.

instead we have a bunch of weeb s**t hung up <3 its great xD
i have a miku poster above my computer, i bought some postcard size prints from an artist and i put it in a gallery frame next to my pc, and edwin actually got a print of an OLD drawing i did [in like a cutesy different style, its hard to even tell im the one who drew it LOL] and then we have 3 frames of pearler bead pixel crafts we bought from a friend
and a cool pic edwin printed off before, and a cool harley quinn poster that doesnt really fit a lot of stuff but its still dope
and some spray art of king boo [we have some of mega man characters too, but theyre taken down atm cuz we had to mount our current tv and they were in the way]
but its cute cuz we have the king boo at the end of our hallway >u<
and we have a handful of wallscrolls that we have, but arent up atm.
just a bunch of weeb s**t, as i said ahhahaa

Traim rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Big Noob

UwU
Mini Dice

1 - Unique Snowflake
2 - Astra: Off White Angel Wings
3 - Danu's Apple
4 - [Animal] ExSTARterrestrial Star
5 - Lovers' Romantic Letters
6 - Spine-Chilling Tower Haunt
7 - Actaeon's Blessing
8 - Mere Hatter
9 - Nightmare Horror
10 - Simply Lavence
11 - Princess of the Orbit
12 - Icy Pop
13 - Snow Animals
14 - A Bleating Star
15 - Midnight Scythe
16 - Wandering Maestro 2nd Gen.
17 - [Animal] Easter 2k17 Royal Guard Spear
18 - Oldest Sister
19 -
20 - Selachii's Dynamic Drift

Traim rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Big Noob

UwU
Mini Dice

1 - Unique Snowflake
2 - Astra: Off White Angel Wings
3 - Danu's Apple
4 - [Animal] ExSTARterrestrial Star
5 - Lovers' Romantic Letters
6 - Spine-Chilling Tower Haunt
7 - Actaeon's Blessing
8 - Mere Hatter
9 - Nightmare Horror