Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you were to host a game, what would you do?

Quote Game 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Avi Contest 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
RNG Game 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
Something quick and short, one-off 0.18461538461538 18.5% [ 12 ]
Something ongoing, doing it every month for a while 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Giant event, tons of prizes and lasts a while 0.061538461538462 6.2% [ 4 ]
Never want to host, only play! 0.26153846153846 26.2% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Phanna rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Lady Pants

I suppose gonna give this a shot...not sure how much I will be playing (as I usually take weekends off and forget about things)
azn dignity

❂Starting Position❂: 1
🎲Roll: 5
❂Place Effect❂: Purple Star
✪New Position✪: 6

Lady Pants

Deus de Charity

nah i just assume
theyre ignoring me ;o
which isnt really 'out there' to assume.

i agree, 500b is about my limit....
there are certain things where i might cave and get something for closer to 1t but i have to be desperate and/or super love the item

Yeah, some people do just ignore...but usually those people also have a line in their shop stating that if they feel the offer is too low...they won't respond. In a way, I can see their point. I have had a number of people whip up some sob story on why they need the item I am selling soooo badly and every time I caved, they resold it for more than ever what I was selling it for. So yeah, I can only imagine what people who are always selling high cost goods go through.

The last thing I bought I did pay 4t for it...but I mean, how could I not...A Flynn Plunder exclusive! (a recolor of stuff I normally wear and have the whole set) Yes please! But aside from those, yeah, I won't go much above 500b...

Friendly Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Deus de Charity
Sayseeeen
Deus de Charity
Sayseeeen

Yeah cause Im on my own as of now so still on the search for my better half scream

haha, dont worry
once you do, at least they know youre able to also take care of yourself! c:
Hahah yeah no rush on that xd

youll find somethin <3

so how r u today?

Yep someday I hope blaugh

Doing fine still busy tho rofl

t12

Lady Pants

Lady LaurelIe

Definitely ... and on top of that, I'm already getting puppy fever apparently. whee
But that won't happen for a few months as it wouldn't be fair to leave it while we go on out honeymoon, etc.

So, how long have you been into the ticket thing? I remember you talking about acquiring or wanting certain items in the past; but I don't think tickets were a thing back then?

In regards to inflation: I definitely agree. I noticed a few "expensive" items in the shops ... of course, I don't know how to define "expensive" on Gaia nowadays though. xd

Yeah, we only leave Sterling alone, at most, overnight. Any longer than that, we would either board him or take him with us (which is what we do when we go up north)

I have been into tickets for..3 or so years now. I got my first one from a friend, and that sparked me just to keep right on making them...especially when I got frustrated that I couldn't pair Favored Heiress with anything. So that sparked me making a scheme based on it. It was going to be called Regal, but when Gaia made an item of their own that I was recoloring with that name, it prompted a name change and we went with Antique instead (later finding out that it's nowhere as unique as I thought it would be and most people ignore it)

Expense these days is really just not as integral to Gaia as it used to be. Back in the day, cost was higher on items because they were gone forever (in the hands of users, not Gaia) but now, with only a few exceptions, everything is up fro resale. So things I spent a fortune on back in the day, a pittance now in comparison. The cost of everything only looks like it has gone through the roof because earning is also now on par with those prices...things like Lake Kindred and zomg play a huge part in the influx of site currency into the system.

Blob

16,340 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Deus de Charity
Bouldelaire
Deus de Charity
Bouldelaire
doooone~
c25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bouldelaire
yaaaay~ t25

i agree the kiki item is so cute! surprised
Idk why but I'm somewhat collecting that Kiki item unknowingly.
Like my collection of its recolors is getting bigger but I don't really use most of them.
Life of a hoarder.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

e___e you must not have seen my quest thread yet.. LMAO
No, I have not! HAHAHAHA
But aren't all quest threads like that.. I mean I get the feeling that yours is larger than my WL based on your reaction. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Btw, thank you so much for both the prizes!!!!
The next raffles, I dig the prizes omgggg.

Feral Duck

Catharsisity

ooooh ! incoming gc ehehehehe

so u can get in cloud9 by now right? c:

im sure they have all sorts of deals
i dont check very often though LOL... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

im kind of upset they have a 'dont give a' item on the gaia rewards page
i hope it stays a long time
because i like those items
like the death speakers
SUCH FLUFF
SUCH ELEGANCE
LOL
Miruku Sakura
Image Prompt Avatar Contest

User Image

omg yay~! <3 first entry! emotion_kirakira i love it~
MonokuroBara

Hmm... It's been a long time, so I don't remember, but I don't think that I ever played the first? My husband had and filled me in as we played the second, tho—I do remember that. lol I'd love to go back and play them both back-to-back.

I've been so careful to avoid spoilers of Nier because (1) I love the concept, and (2) I keep hearing how phenomenal it is. x3 I know that it's massive, too, so I want to wait until I can just bury myself in the game and disappear from my life for like a week. lmao My friend told me that there were a few games before Nier that were lore-related, too, so I was going to read up, watch videos, etc.—wanted to play them, too, but not enough time. QQ Plus, I just managed to buy my copy in February, so that didn't help. lol

9S is cute, but my favorite is A2—love her look<3 ^^

symphonia 1 was really good
i always played the tales games with my hubby
cuz we like playing games together, and you can actually take control of one of the party members in fights! so thats what i would do while he was player 1.

yeah i dont blame you!
for the other nier games
you dont HAVE to know of them to understand automata
which i think is one of the reasons it was so successful, cuz the other games are really old by now.
there is like 1 spot that is an easter egg, and a character who is kind of an easter egg, but thats about it ?
i would recommend, esp if youre low on time, to just play through automata.
then once you have time later to dive into the older ones.

9S's voice actor for english is just amazing
he has such a range of motion
they really are so complex of characters and i love his archetype
i cant say too much about why i love his character
but he is just absolutely adorable and i love him to bits
he beat out nostalgia on my husbando list and shot straight to #1 and now my husbando list is in shambles because its just a shrine to 9s LOL
AllThoseForgotten
Morning everyone! Off to work now just wanted to get my roll on
hope u have a good day~!
Phanna

Yeah, some people do just ignore...but usually those people also have a line in their shop stating that if they feel the offer is too low...they won't respond. In a way, I can see their point. I have had a number of people whip up some sob story on why they need the item I am selling soooo badly and every time I caved, they resold it for more than ever what I was selling it for. So yeah, I can only imagine what people who are always selling high cost goods go through.

The last thing I bought I did pay 4t for it...but I mean, how could I not...A Flynn Plunder exclusive! (a recolor of stuff I normally wear and have the whole set) Yes please! But aside from those, yeah, I won't go much above 500b...

unfortunately i dont think they had such a line ;o
usually if my offer isnt in their range if they state something, i dont bother to PM them
and ofc i dont bother if they not to do it to begin with, haha.
yeah ive had someone sell me something low, then say they hoped i didnt just repost it and i was like 'nononono' cuz as you know thats not why im doing it, lol.

ooooooo surprised
wow, flynn someones posts exclusives??!
sounds scary
Sayseeeen

Yep someday I hope blaugh

Doing fine still busy tho rofl

t12

any plans for this week?
or just work?

for me, its just working @o@
hubby leaves on the weekend though.....for a week long work trip crying so sad
Bouldelaire

Deus de Charity
Bouldelaire
Deus de Charity
Bouldelaire
doooone~
c25
Bouldelaire
yaaaay~ t25

i agree the kiki item is so cute! surprised
Idk why but I'm somewhat collecting that Kiki item unknowingly.
Like my collection of its recolors is getting bigger but I don't really use most of them.
Life of a hoarder.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

e___e you must not have seen my quest thread yet.. LMAO
No, I have not! HAHAHAHA
But aren't all quest threads like that.. I mean I get the feeling that yours is larger than my WL based on your reaction. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Btw, thank you so much for both the prizes!!!!
The next raffles, I dig the prizes omgggg.

youre welcome~
im glad you like the prizes! n.n

i go for an entire set of an item i like, xD
so all the recolors @o@;
unless its glowy, dont like those so much.
The(Sic)nessWithin
=3=
heyo~

Lady Pants

Deus de Charity

unfortunately i dont think they had such a line ;o
usually if my offer isnt in their range if they state something, i dont bother to PM them
and ofc i dont bother if they not to do it to begin with, haha.
yeah ive had someone sell me something low, then say they hoped i didnt just repost it and i was like 'nononono' cuz as you know thats not why im doing it, lol.

ooooooo surprised
wow, flynn someones posts exclusives??!
sounds scary

Weird. Usually they have something...even just a bit of something.
Oh well. If they don't respond, it's only a bit rude...but they could easily message you back with something nasty...so you gotta pick your battles.

Yeah, She doesn't do it often...but when she does...and if I like it, I am all over that! Besides, what else am I gonna do with my gold?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff