Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you were to host a game, what would you do?

Quote Game 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Avi Contest 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
RNG Game 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
Something quick and short, one-off 0.18461538461538 18.5% [ 12 ]
Something ongoing, doing it every month for a while 0.046153846153846 4.6% [ 3 ]
Giant event, tons of prizes and lasts a while 0.061538461538462 6.2% [ 4 ]
Never want to host, only play! 0.26153846153846 26.2% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Lady Pants

Deus de Charity

*may or may not be guilty of that
*granted, we dont pay for water here, technically

oh yikes D:
though i feel like
everything causes cancer.
but avoiding obviously toxic things like that, is always a good thing!

Yeah, we pay for it...so I'm always super careful (even though, our bill is never bad for just the two of us)

Pretty much...yeah...but it has other issues with it, and the cancer it causes is devastating.
Deus de Charity
AllThoseForgotten
Psionu
AllThoseForgotten

No not till this year do to her bday being 9/5 in stead of 9/1 stressed

Hahaha yeah that birthday system can be silly some times. I had the opposite problem of always being the youngest. Welp just got to work SO I guess I should actually work. XD. Talk to you later!

i remember cuz of where my bday fell [july 13] kinda spack dab in the middle of the entire year, xD;;;
so apparently my parents had the option of starting me 1 year early and ill be younger than everyone or 1 year later and be older than everyone
so they did it sooner, and i graduated high school when i was 17

but i cant imagine how my life would be if i started 1 year later.......such a huge different couldve changed my like, entire life you know??

cuz i met my husband in school surprised so we couldve never crossed paths..

Oh yeah a year difference can change a lot.
And awwwww high school sweet hearts
Deus de Charity
AllThoseForgotten
P18

Morning everyone! Up super early cuz of the baby so hopefully I can get more sleep lol
hope u wiggle in a nap!

I did for about 30 minutes and than my toddler was up. And apparently he was starving cuz he wasnt having nhc it when I tried to give him my phone to play so I could sleep more. He sensed weakness and attacked!!!
Phanna
Deus de Charity

*may or may not be guilty of that
*granted, we dont pay for water here, technically

oh yikes D:
though i feel like
everything causes cancer.
but avoiding obviously toxic things like that, is always a good thing!

Yeah, we pay for it...so I'm always super careful (even though, our bill is never bad for just the two of us)

Pretty much...yeah...but it has other issues with it, and the cancer it causes is devastating.
yeah its good to be aware of it, at least.
i usually turn it off if im scrubbing a lot and not rinsing at that moment.

AllThoseForgotten rolled 1 100-sided dice: 93 Total: 93 (1-100)

AllThoseForgotten

actually its middle school sweethearts, we met in 7th grade

AllThoseForgotten

I did for about 30 minutes and than my toddler was up. And apparently he was starving cuz he wasnt having nhc it when I tried to give him my phone to play so I could sleep more. He sensed weakness and attacked!!!

lmfao sensed weakness xD

AllThoseForgotten rolled 1 100-sided dice: 42 Total: 42 (1-100)

Deus de Charity
AllThoseForgotten

AllThoseForgotten

lmfao sensed weakness xD

Awwwwwwwww that's even sweeter. I have an aunt and uncle that meant than. Only couple still together XD

And yes yes he did. He is like a shark.

AllThoseForgotten rolled 1 100-sided dice: 37 Total: 37 (1-100)

AllThoseForgotten
Deus de Charity
AllThoseForgotten

AllThoseForgotten

lmfao sensed weakness xD

Awwwwwwwww that's even sweeter. I have an aunt and uncle that meant than. Only couple still together XD

some people have asked edwin [my husband] any advice when theyre getting married
and he said to just make sure youre marrying your best friend
and it was kinda sad cuz some of the people were like 'yeah.. i wish i did that'

Star Nebula

32,600 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Wing Mastery 100
azn dignity
breathless_dead
azn dignity

❂Starting Position❂: 2
🎲Roll: 4
❂Place Effect❂: Purple ✩ (Is this the starting position or the new position effect?)
✪New Position✪: 6

The starting position should be the new position effect! And congratulations! What purple star prize/image would you like from the list on the front page?

Could I get starfire draconis lucerm? User Image

breathless_dead rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Star Nebula

32,600 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Wing Mastery 100
azn dignity

❂Starting Position❂: 6
❂Place Effect❂: Purple ✩
🎲Roll: 5
✪New Position✪: 11
❂Place Effect❂: Blue ■

Lady Pants

Deus de Charity

Yeah, me, it's a bit of water and scrubbing more...I wanna get them clean and almost sanitized (though I don't have a sterilization unit...so hot water works well enough) and gotta get that soap off...soap is super bad for you.
Phanna
Deus de Charity

Yeah, me, it's a bit of water and scrubbing more...I wanna get them clean and almost sanitized (though I don't have a sterilization unit...so hot water works well enough) and gotta get that soap off...soap is super bad for you.

yeah i usually scrub them with a brush thing we have, then put them in the dishwasher
but handwash stuff gets the hand sponge cuz no way that brush does everything. just helps get s**t off.
cuz you cant really put stuff into the dishwasher still dirty or with stuff caked on cuz all itll do is cement it on there @___@
Deus de Charity
AllThoseForgotten
Deus de Charity
AllThoseForgotten

AllThoseForgotten

lmfao sensed weakness xD

some people have asked edwin [my husband] any advice when theyre getting married
and he said to just make sure youre marrying your best friend
and it was kinda sad cuz some of the people were like 'yeah.. i wish i did that'

I get that. I told my hubby I married him for the life ins XD we met later in life though so you k ow different goals. But seriously we met at work and it was one of those we just clicked tyoe thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff