Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Fox

I got an achievement but no Santa March ;/

Friendly Lunatic

I didn't get either the achievement, or the march box either ..... I'm really kinda sad about this to be honest ...
Should the box just appear in inventory?
if so I didn't recieve it, or the achievement either. sad

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Biedronka
I also didn't get neither box nor achievement. One of my mules did get achievement, but I forgot to check if it got box.
Okay, I did check that mule. It did get the box, but it's soulbound and I can't pick item, because it doesn't display properly.

Dedicated Gaian

22,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • November Memories 25
I got nothing sad
sad no santa march

Fanged Punk

I'm another who didn't get the item or the achievement.

Shouldn't be shocked; I never did get all my Halloween achievements either.

*shrug*
my 12th box I got a wreath... I thought it was supposed to be the santa march? ;c

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I collected all 12 gift boxes on this and five other accounts.
This account which is my main did not receive the special gift box, or the achievement.
Of my other accounts, three received it and two did not.
I received my box but when I open it, the option to choose between the human or animal version does not appear. =/

xX-Stacyx's Wife

Snarky Vermin

49,690 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hellraiser 500
All my mules got their achievements (this time) and final gift box (though none of them can get anything from it; there's no options available), but not me. Maybe it's because I didn't open any of the boxes? Maybe they thought if I didn't want any of the other things, I wouldn't want the final thing either? They're probably right, but I still want what I earned....

Nerorism's Spouse

Priestess of Arcadia
Should the box just appear in inventory?
if so I didn't recieve it, or the achievement either. sad

Yes. Funny thing is that a friend, who didn't get all 12 Boxes and bought one in the MP, got the achievent and the Special Box. And I didn't, although I got all 12 Boxes from the event. x-x

Sir Hellraiser

24,400 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
Yuu_Yamaguchi
Yes. Funny thing is that a friend, who didn't get all 12 Boxes and bought one in the MP, got the achievent and the Special Box. And I didn't, although I got all 12 Boxes from the event. x-x

I'm pretty sure that wasn't supposed to happen.

Gaia is on a roll this event. I can't get the grant links for fighting Fafnir. So no Snowflake Charms. Now I have no achievement nor Special Box too. WTG, Gaia, WTG.

Nerorism's Spouse

Lucas the Helper

Gaia is on a roll this event. I can't get the grant links for fighting Fafnir. So no Snowflake Charms. Now I have no achievement nor Special Box too. WTG, Gaia, WTG.

Oh my, that's bad... I hope they get it fixed and you get your snowfalkes. x-x

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Lucas the Helper
Yuu_Yamaguchi

I'm the one he mentioned. Yeah, I missed a day and bought the box from the MP, or got it traded from someone, I don't remember it exactely. And I got the achievent and the box. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff