Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

UPDATE 2!

Santa March box and Achievement are rolling out! Remain patient as they grant it to those who have the requirements.

----

UPDATE!

Mentioned in the first post on the latest (January 5th) ATS.

----

I know for sure I'm not the only one suffering from this problem. I've logged in everyday and claimed all the grants, yet no box containing Santa March (plus the achievement given to those who do this). I know it's available as people have been getting it.

Heart of Hearts

28,650 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Novice Mage 100
i havent gotten it either
gaia please fix this i just want my cute christmas item

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
I've collected all 12 giftboxes on a few accounts. Only 1 got it, and the rest didn't. I hope you are able to fix this, as I would really love to get the achievement on this account.
Me neither (well, half the ones I collected on did, half didn't). Hopefully it's just slow to grant and will be here in the morning. I'm thinking though that 24 hours before filing a ticket will be fair...

Hoarding Hoarder

Same here. Will give it a few hours after I wake up later before filing a ticket.
Same here stare

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
oh good. so i'm not the only one.

Newbie Noob

i didn't receive the 12 days achievement even tho i haven't missed a day, and i haven't gotten my 12 day special box either. .... stressed

Hopping Bear

same thing has been happening with me ... didn't miss a single day and didn't get the special box and neither the achievement ...

i don't care for the achievement though ... i need that santa march ... but my pals who got them couldn't open the special box ... so it's a glitch ... i hope gaia resolve it soon

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
Same. I'm gonna wait to file a ticket and hope it gets fixed.

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Posting as same issue

Ririka's Waifu

Shameless Elocutionist

No achievement here either, and I waited an hour and a half before posting about it. :T

Perky Kitten

Same problem, no box or achievement.
And I know for sure I logged in everyday~

oMysty's Pardner

Ice-Cold Sleuth

21,365 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Hero 100
same here
including this main account, i have a total of 8 accounts. only 2 of them got the achievement and the soulbound box but when i try to open the box, it won't let me

i collected all 12 boxes gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces