Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Witch

Seriously, I want them to just stop with CS updates and make some sort of announcement on this issue.

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Philippa May Regnard
Seriously, I want them to just stop with CS updates and make some sort of announcement on this issue.

They actually addressed this problem on today's Ask the Staff. They said they're looking for a way to grant the item to everyone who was supposed to get it and didn't. Hopefully it will be solved soon. ^_^

Otherworldly Witch

FindingJackie
Philippa May Regnard

They actually addressed this problem on today's Ask the Staff. They said they're looking for a way to grant the item to everyone who was supposed to get it and didn't. Hopefully it will be solved soon. ^_^
Oh, thank god, finally.
FindingJackie
Philippa May Regnard

Thanks for letting us know. I even filed a ticket a week ago, and addressed this issue already previously before the ticket. Good to know they're trying to get to it, at least.

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
Here's the not-really-a-response response from Ask the Admin in case no one reads them. Still pretty damn pissed about this. It's the type of answer where even if it took a year to be resolved, it wouldn't be considered lying. And no, I didn't quote it wrong. They messed up the quoting in their original response.

[NPC] Gaia Staff

Quote:
Events

Any update on the Santa March and achievement for the holiday event and collecting 12 days of Christmas?
We’re still taking a look into this. Our ideal plan will be to automatically grant these to anyone missing them that should have gotten them. We’ll put out a notice once we have a resolution.

We’re still taking a look into this. Our ideal plan will be to automatically grant these to anyone missing them that should have gotten them. We’ll put out a notice once we have a resolution.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Yeah... I'm not holding my breath. I don't expect to see the item or the achievement any time soon, if ever. If it happens very quickly I will be very surprised.

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Darc Nightgale
I've collected all 12 giftboxes on a few accounts. Only 1 got it, and the rest didn't. I hope you are able to fix this, as I would really love to get the achievement on this account.

Same thing happened here. 12 boxes on 5 accounts, one of the mules got the achievement.

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Sighs... more wait time. emotion_8c

Beloved Lunatic

36,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
I still do not have them either. ~waits~

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Lucidly
Here's the not-really-a-response response from Ask the Admin in case no one reads them. Still pretty damn pissed about this. It's the type of answer where even if it took a year to be resolved, it wouldn't be considered lying. And no, I didn't quote it wrong. They messed up the quoting in their original response.

[NPC] Gaia Staff

Quote:
Events

Any update on the Santa March and achievement for the holiday event and collecting 12 days of Christmas?

I don't really understand what the big holdup in getting the grants out to people is.
They could have gone through and done all the grants individually with time leftover by now.

Alien Believer

Sweet Heartless Riku
Darc Nightgale
I've collected all 12 giftboxes on a few accounts. Only 1 got it, and the rest didn't. I hope you are able to fix this, as I would really love to get the achievement on this account.

Same thing happened here. 12 boxes on 5 accounts, one of the mules got the achievement.
I get my achievement on 1 mule from 4 accounts and none of the boxes... sad

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Elinoe
Sweet Heartless Riku
Darc Nightgale

I get my achievement on 1 mule from 4 accounts and none of the boxes... sad

Now that's odd... :/

Anxious Garbage

I hope they resolve it soon. I'm keeping all the items in my inventory as proof that I got all 12 items (boxes, but opened) even though I really want to sell them

Tipsy Nerd

I hate to be negative, but between this, issues during the past few events, and the inability to keep zOMG going, I'm seriously wondering if the new Gaia team has the capability to keep a website like this running. Seems to me like they're in need of more knowledgeable programmers and less artists.

Trash Bear

I would recommend checking your inventories and achievement pages. It looks like the special gift boxes and achievements are beginning to show up! (No notification about it, though.) According to the timestamp on my achievement page, mine showed up about 50 minutes ago, though I'll admit I wasn't watching.

Note: I did not file a ticket, so I would assume that tickets have nothing to do with whether or not you are getting your Santa March/achievement. I could be wrong, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff