• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Mythi Red Panda
soquili-arrivals Jr
User ImageUser Image

*HOLDS MY BABY ABOVE MY HEAD* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HE EVEN GOTS HIS MAMAS CURLS QwQ
Dieing from those smilies in your siggy xD.

@kyrie: I feel your pain. First thing I do when I get home is strip, and bf is constantly yelling at me that it is snoring that he has to make sure I am covered before he opens the door when his brother wants to talk to him :p.

Infinities's King

Aged Codger

My friend needed a place to move into because she didn't feel safe and so I told her she could stay here for a few months until she found a place or the baby needed the room, and she's moving in tomorrow and I'm like

But...I'm really going to miss wandering around without pants XD

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Jackariah Beckett
Mythi Red Panda
soquili-arrivals Jr
User ImageUser Image

*HOLDS MY BABY ABOVE MY HEAD* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HE EVEN GOTS HIS MAMAS CURLS QwQ
Dieing from those smilies in your siggy xD.

He's such a brat and now he's an even bigger brat xD

Garbage Trash

Dangerous Demigod

-Bops around-

Infinities's King

Aged Codger

Wasteland Wyvern
-Bops around-

heart

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Fatal Irony
User Image

She is off her cooldown from breaking a lifemating and I would like to tentatively start looking for new plots for her. She has a high preference to lifemating but I would consider a fling with the right plots. I prefer plotting and rp, but with school and work I am a bit scarce. I promise I won't abandon our plots, it just might take a few months to reply XD. Only a year left of school though!

About Demi:

History:
Demeira grew up in the Herd of the Moon, much as Sin did. She was of noble birth as well, the eldest daughter of one of the more prominent ruling families. She and Sin were raised together, their families forming a marriage pact for them. They were to be wed once they reached adulthood, but Sin took off after his mysterious Sun Herd mare before they could be wed. Demeira took the act as a grave insult and left to catch him and bring him back to do his duty. She takes promises very seriously and to break this marriage pact is unforgivable. She'll chase him to the ends of the world if needed.

When she finds Sin, he is in love with another and though Demeira is stubborn, she can appreciate love. She wishes them well and turns back for home. She never returns to their old herd though. The shame of coming back empty-handed was too much, combined with the suddenly lost feeling of abandoning duty for love. In a haze of confusion, she finds Zanzibar. A misfit and a "monster" with a good heart she falls for him and they become lifemates. They raise a family, but Demeira is a dutiful creature and when Sin calls upon her to help reform their herd here in the Kawani, she must answer him. Torn between two herds, she eventually has to let Zanzibar go. Again, she chooses duty over her own happiness.

So that is where she is right now. One of their sons followed her to the new Eclipse herd, but she feels a heavy weight of loneliness as she searched for her true love.

Faid Shadowlight's Princess

Dangerous Lover

Fashionable Mage

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
Nerpin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click the button to come watch me stream soq stuff, like uh;
There will be horses, what horses? I dunno. horses..

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
sage_the_vampirc_angel
~peek~
what's your sig say? owo

Eloquent Witch

ProphetOfProfit
Ya breeding turned out spectacular!
Good pairing!

*snugs* If in regards to the colt in my sig, not my breeding but I certainly agree!
Was super touched that DNS and Mythi sent him my way. crying heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces