Accursed Cat

*drops in* Good morning everyone!

DarkenWoodWolf
Awwww! emotion_hug

Thank you, sweetie.

*LEAVES DARKEN CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS* >W< <3333

Antagonistic Strategist

gaia_crown I need rp for these guys.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - not really looking for romance, though if it happens, it totally happens. She is preoccupied with her painting and some of her Herd things, mostly her painting. Or, well, wandering around finding things to make into paint, or stains. Due to an incident before the Cheshire's arrived here, she believes that the only true color is red, everything else is just illusion, delusions, whatever. It would be fun to have someone either show her the beauty of other colors, or play off her slight bit of madness. RP promises to be ridiculous and amusing. xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - looking for anything at this point. Haven't had the chance to rp him yet, so he's a bit of a blank slate, but he is kind and looks to lead others to better things. Someone could take advantage of that, or someone could need it. Or, if you have a plot in mind, please totally let me know!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Totally needs some rp. He is a bit brash and hot headed, hates Kalonas and skinwalkers on principle. Well, except for one Kalona, who had proven himself to be good. It would be interesting to have someone turn his assumptions on his head, either something that looks evil being good, or something that looks good being evil. Not looking for romance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Ars is in a bit of a transition period, from being a good little solider to having the freedom to do whatever she wants, whenever she wants it. She has strange ideas about family and what it means, and will 'adopt' Soq who are strange in appearance, yet have good hearts. And then she protects them with zeal. Interaction with more Soq who have mutations would be fun, any personality type welcome, or possibly a Kalona elitist (not there are that many around anymore) who mistakes her for pure kalona, and she leads them along for a time before revealing who here parents are. Not looking for romance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - I would like foal rp with him, or young adult rp. He is taken, very very taken, so no romances, but he can be the most charming stallion out there, or a real jerk depending on who he is interacting with. He can be knightly, or villainous and doesn't mind a quick fight. He is dedicated to his love, ultimately. But young foal rp where he is still trying to find his footing would be fun

There are others, but those are my loudest muses. Quote or pm me!

Antagonistic Strategist

Leena-chan

*LEAVES DARKEN CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS* >W< <3333

*snugs and offers to share* heart

Moire Frost's Husbando

Timid Bloodsucker

DarkenWoodWolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Totally needs some rp. He is a bit brash and hot headed, hates Kalonas and skinwalkers on principle. Well, except for one Kalona, who had proven himself to be good. It would be interesting to have someone turn his assumptions on his head, either something that looks evil being good, or something that looks good being evil. Not looking for romance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Ars is in a bit of a transition period, from being a good little solider to having the freedom to do whatever she wants, whenever she wants it. She has strange ideas about family and what it means, and will 'adopt' Soq who are strange in appearance, yet have good hearts. And then she protects them with zeal. Interaction with more Soq who have mutations would be fun, any personality type welcome, or possibly a Kalona elitist (not there are that many around anymore) who mistakes her for pure kalona, and she leads them along for a time before revealing who here parents are. Not looking for romance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*throws* He's not looking for love either, but he's totes down for some RP.

Antagonistic Strategist

Kyjoto
DarkenWoodWolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*throws* He's not looking for love either, but he's totes down for some RP.

Ooooh, that could be so much fun. Which of them do you want to rp with?

Accursed Cat

DarkenWoodWolf
*snugs and offers to share* heart

Oo thankies >w< goes great with my morning coffee <3
How are you today Darken?

Dangerous Lover

DarkenWoodWolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - not really looking for romance, though if it happens, it totally happens. She is preoccupied with her painting and some of her Herd things, mostly her painting. Or, well, wandering around finding things to make into paint, or stains. Due to an incident before the Cheshire's arrived here, she believes that the only true color is red, everything else is just illusion, delusions, whatever. It would be fun to have someone either show her the beauty of other colors, or play off her slight bit of madness. RP promises to be ridiculous and amusing. xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - looking for anything at this point. Haven't had the chance to rp him yet, so he's a bit of a blank slate, but he is kind and looks to lead others to better things. Someone could take advantage of that, or someone could need it. Or, if you have a plot in mind, please totally let me know!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - I would like foal rp with him, or young adult rp. He is taken, very very taken, so no romances, but he can be the most charming stallion out there, or a real jerk depending on who he is interacting with. He can be knightly, or villainous and doesn't mind a quick fight. He is dedicated to his love, ultimately. But young foal rp where he is still trying to find his footing would be fun

User Image -- For Ars, Scarlet could talk to her about family. Family is SUPER important to Scarlet, and brings anyone who needs it into her her home. She's very old now, but she's still super good hearted and a little ditzy.

User Image -- Also for Ars, Claude is the patriarch of a line of knights, so if she wants someone to give her purpose, but still maintain her freedom, Claude can teach her about being a knight.

User Image -- For Zei, Luci was literally stolen as a basket by his skinwalker aunt, raised to kill his family, and then was nearly killed by her when he failed. So if he wants to discuss evil, Lucian would give him a run for his money!

User Image -- For no one in particular, Mai is a HUGE party girl and spends most of her time white-girl wasted. So that could be fun for someone. Maybe Sera since Mai is likely to just go along with anything in her state.

Moire Frost's Husbando

Timid Bloodsucker

DarkenWoodWolf

Ooooh, that could be so much fun. Which of them do you want to rp with?

Welp, either is fine. He's not fully developed yet, I'm working the kinks out to see how much of an arse he is. Svad's new muse/potentialLM is Kalona/Uni, but he thinks she's pure Kalona cause she's a bit crazy. So maybe meeting another "kalona" and thinking she was pure would be fun...
But I also like the idea of him meeting someone who thinks he super evil and bad, cause I'm not sure how Svad would take it.

Which ever one you feel the muse through works for me! biggrin

Antagonistic Strategist

Kyjoto

Welp, either is fine. He's not fully developed yet, I'm working the kinks out to see how much of an arse he is. Svad's new muse/potentialLM is Kalona/Uni, but he thinks she's pure Kalona cause she's a bit crazy. So maybe meeting another "kalona" and thinking she was pure would be fun...
But I also like the idea of him meeting someone who thinks he super evil and bad, cause I'm not sure how Svad would take it.

Which ever one you feel the muse through works for me! biggrin

Lets start with Zei, I think, then. You want him to be an adult or foal, I can work either. And after that one wraps, Ars does have a habit of checking up on people who have had interactions with her family.

Or backwards works too, He could meet Ars first, and then be surprised by Zei since they share similar markings, and meeting Zei would negate any thought of her being pureblooded. Very very quickly.

I have a muse of both of them, so I am leaving the order which we rp them up to you? rofl

Antagonistic Strategist

Leena-chan

Oo thankies >w< goes great with my morning coffee <3
How are you today Darken?

Pretty good. Spent the early morning playing piano, and am now working on PLOTS because yeah, its a fun thing to do. How about you?

Infinities's King

Aged Codger

*Squeezes Darken before scampering to work*

Moire Frost's Husbando

Timid Bloodsucker

DarkenWoodWolf

Lets start with Zei, I think, then. You want him to be an adult or foal, I can work either. And after that one wraps, Ars does have a habit of checking up on people who have had interactions with her family.

Or backwards works too, He could meet Ars first, and then be surprised by Zei since they share similar markings, and meeting Zei would negate any thought of her being pureblooded. Very very quickly.

I have a muse of both of them, so I am leaving the order which we rp them up to you? rofl

Ooh, both sounds fun. Svadi is really open, so I'm really open to whichever.
Let's try Zei as a little one (if you want) because Svadi hasn't met any foals yet.
Then we can bring Ars in (after Svadi brings Zei back home maybe?).
*flails*

Antagonistic Strategist

Sweenys_Revenge
DarkenWoodWolf

User Image -- For Ars, Scarlet could talk to her about family. Family is SUPER important to Scarlet, and brings anyone who needs it into her her home. She's very old now, but she's still super good hearted and a little ditzy.

User Image -- Also for Ars, Claude is the patriarch of a line of knights, so if she wants someone to give her purpose, but still maintain her freedom, Claude can teach her about being a knight.

User Image -- For Zei, Luci was literally stolen as a basket by his skinwalker aunt, raised to kill his family, and then was nearly killed by her when he failed. So if he wants to discuss evil, Lucian would give him a run for his money!

User Image -- For no one in particular, Mai is a HUGE party girl and spends most of her time white-girl wasted. So that could be fun for someone. Maybe Sera since Mai is likely to just go along with anything in her state.

Starting with Scarlet, Ars might eat her. Her idea of family is not typical, and not particularly good. She's seen love and how it is displayed for others, but never for herself, so she is very stilted when it comes to family, and she is Aveshar's granddaughter, so she would probably resort to violence before talking about.... feelings. Although, she normally doesn't adopt normal looking Soq, if Scarlet has any potential problems with anyone, Ars may get involved with that because she likes fighting other Soq's battles. xD

Claude = heart heart Love is coloring. He might have a better time meeting Sera than Ars, because the last thing Ars wants is some uppity stallion telling her what to do. Sera would be fascinated by him at first, all mad delight at his colors.

As for Luci, Zei doesn't like to discuss evil. He'll be like "kalona tail = evil" If Luci wants to take it on to prove him wrong, at least in his personal case, it would be very interesting to have someone who would challenge his assumptions so strongly, while also enforcing them.

As for Mai, don't we have an rp started between her and my Mikasi?

Antagonistic Strategist

Kyribird

*Squeezes Darken before scampering to work*

*throws love in you direction* Have a good day!

Antagonistic Strategist

Kyjoto
Ooh, both sounds fun. Svadi is really open, so I'm really open to whichever.
Let's try Zei as a little one (if you want) because Svadi hasn't met any foals yet.
Then we can bring Ars in (after Svadi brings Zei back home maybe?).
*flails*

Definitely foal rp, omg it is going to be so much fun. And, while they are related (technically Zei is actually Ars' great aunt, but he wasn't born until after Aveshar(brother), Avant(nephew), and then Ars) they do not reside in the same area. The family is divided into sides, so bringing Zei to Ars, especially as a foal, would probably get him killed or something. Of course, a Kalona walking into Faythren Herd territory with Zei as a foal... well, that could have some serious potential for disaster. xDDD

Want to start, or want me too?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces