~Latonia de la Courtel~
Dea and #Teddy#
Toni, do not die!

Deaaaaaaa emotion_kirakira
I am attempting to recover! emotion_ghost
-nibblenoms you both-
Did you hear that..?

ARARARARARARARARARARARA!

(Duck and cover! It's an Arashi cert drop!)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you see any mistakes I might have missed, feel free to PM ArashiX or contact me over discord. <3

...is she gone? Is it safe, now..?
WHO LET NYOKO DROP OFF ALL THESE CERTS?

We have a small hoard of rp pets today! (Cert variations under the spoiler.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A new sibling for an old breeding!

Some spicy new kids... Or are they soothing?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And a few more Maths rehomes!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Morning_stars
Andranis
Painted Moose
viatorai
`raze
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Lady Argentum Draconis

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Springtime Noob

thank you for the certs!

Kyjoto's Wife

Shy Regular

Okay good, recovering is an excellent idea.

*squeaks in surprise as nibblenommed on*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Beloved Shapeshifter

*is still squealing.* I am getting my own weenie dog fam! <3

Geared Gatekeeper

Oh wow, it's been a long time since Jinx has posted waves hi to.
Lol yeah, been busy with life.
Got married almost 5 years ago, and have a beautiful 2.5 year old girl.
Malhith mentioned she was back on, so I figured I would pop in and see what all was going on.

Geared Gatekeeper

Congrats on your marriage and little girl.
Thank you!
How have you been doing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas