Javier Cross
Idaten Nine
Javier Cross
Idaten Nine
Javier Cross
Idaten Nine
BTW is Redbird even Cherokee?

Apparently so, if i am hearing right.
One of these days i may as well suggest Piper Mclean(of Camp Half-Blood) against Zoey Redbird, but not right now.

So back on the matter at hand, do you think training from hell(emphasis on the hell part!) will actually get Redbird to start being a badass?
No. No training from anywhere will get anyone to start being cool.

I did have a drea I was queen of the damned (movie based on book)... I must've been tired.

But it worked wonders for the children of Kronos, as well as the Knights of the Round Table(not counting that possible scenario in Mounty Python and the Holy Grail when some of them were killed by mutant killer rabbits, of course!) so how could it not work, here?

You don't say.
We're all human.

8/10 tells me that you want to do it, but when your moral senses kick in, you back out.

Yep. Aaliyah's last movie...that or Romeo must die...

The remaining 2/10 would just let my survival senses talk me into the matter if i want to live.

She was going to be considered in the last 2 matrix movies, but she died before she got the chance to decide whether to accept or not, didn't she?

Well, I'm a Christian, but.... if I die, I die and go to heaven (with the kewl people) and if I live, then I know what happens and I won't be too suprised if I'm going down. Can I haz awesome armor?

I guess, telling from the Matrix Animated? video I saw on youtube.
Idaten Nine
Javier Cross
Idaten Nine
Javier Cross
Idaten Nine
No. No training from anywhere will get anyone to start being cool.

I did have a drea I was queen of the damned (movie based on book)... I must've been tired.

But it worked wonders for the children of Kronos, as well as the Knights of the Round Table(not counting that possible scenario in Mounty Python and the Holy Grail when some of them were killed by mutant killer rabbits, of course!) so how could it not work, here?

You don't say.
We're all human.

8/10 tells me that you want to do it, but when your moral senses kick in, you back out.

Yep. Aaliyah's last movie...that or Romeo must die...

The remaining 2/10 would just let my survival senses talk me into the matter if i want to live.

She was going to be considered in the last 2 matrix movies, but she died before she got the chance to decide whether to accept or not, didn't she?

Well, I'm a Christian, but.... if I die, I die and go to heaven (with the kewl people) and if I live, then I know what happens and I won't be too surprised if I'm going down. Can I haz awesome armor?

I guess, telling from the Matrix Animated? video I saw on youtube.

It does not necessarily have to be directly from Hell, itself, though.

Care to provide the link if you can?
So anyone else willing to drop by?

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Zoey Redbird is 1/3 or a quarter Cherokee, according to those ~lovely~ novels known as House of BS.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
DelicateMisery
Zoey Redbird is 1/3 or a quarter Cherokee, according to those ~lovely~ novels known as House of BS.

That's just stupid.

They make it seem as if she's full Cherokee and s**t, when she's less than half.
But that's just... god.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Dandy Highwaymen
DelicateMisery

That's just stupid.

They make it seem as if she's full Cherokee and s**t, when she's less than half.
But that's just... god.

If you're only like a quarter Native American, you're not exactly that particular race. That's just a family trait you have that dates back to whenever. It's ridiculous.
We're going to need a lot more people in there.
So how do we end the dark ages, by letting Redbird and Bella go and attempt to slay each other?
So is anyone else coming in, over?

Dapper Businesswoman

6,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
As a future editor, the grammatical errors are just a huge turn off for me. The plot is all over the place. I could not even get passed the first book.
Victorian Darling
As a future editor, the grammatical errors are just a huge turn off for me. The plot is all over the place. I could not even get passed the first book.

Let me guess, Darling, the plot is all over the place in all the wrong ways, correct?

Dapper Businesswoman

6,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Javier Cross
Victorian Darling

Let me guess, Darling, the plot is all over the place in all the wrong ways, correct?

Yes, somewhat. If they just took a little bit more time thinking it through, it could be a really fantastic series. Don't get me wrong, they have a great idea, but they just want to get a bunch of books out to sell so they don't pay attention to detail.

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
You know, I meant to look at the library for these books to see how bad they really were, but it completely slipped my mind. I had the nagging feeling I'd forgotten to do something, but the book I had on hold from another library (Plague by Michael Grant) finally came in and I didn't think on it too much.

So if I may make an (undereducated) contribution to the Native American discussion:

If you're a quarter Native American, you're still eligible for the license. Which I would assume means you also identify as that particular race. A third is larger than a quarter...

And I would know all this because I'm quarter Chippewa. cool
WickedREMY
You know, I meant to look at the library for these books to see how bad they really were, but it completely slipped my mind. I had the nagging feeling I'd forgotten to do something, but the book I had on hold from another library (Plague by Michael Grant) finally came in and I didn't think on it too much.

So if I may make an (undereducated) contribution to the Native American discussion:

If you're a quarter Native American, you're still eligible for the license. Which I would assume means you also identify as that particular race. A third is larger than a quarter...

And I would know all this because I'm quarter Chippewa. cool

Thanks for coming in, Remy.
So is there more to add to the topics on hand?
If everyone in H.o.N(including 'the children of the faith') is an invader, Then its another one of those cases standard of the dark ages in which everyone must die!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff