Redbird is bi, blast it! 0.037142857142857 3.7% [ 13 ]
Redbird is a God-Mode Sue who must fry and die! 0.27428571428571 27.4% [ 96 ]
Who is Redbird? 0.38571428571429 38.6% [ 135 ]
Other 0.15714285714286 15.7% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 350 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 53 54 55

Nuclear Werewolf

Javier Cross
So long as it provides mutual respect for males and females alike, regardless of the orientations of the two or more people in question, you can do that.

I know I don't Hate Reading to begin with, or I wouldn't want to read The Madoka Manga Spin-offs or A Certain Scientific Railgun sometime to begin with, and I'm reading The Kane Chronicles(by Richard 'Rick' Riordan) and The Exodus(From Abrahamic Texts like The Bible especially.) in fact.

We'd have to work to bring Change from all sides, because at the end of the day that's the only surefire way I'd know Change can be brought about in fact.
Yet we have televised garbage like Johnny Test on Cartoon Network running around, granted JT isn't U.S-made but still bad.

It's starting to be worth the risk more and more, now that we think about it and the worse it gets.

That's been the hopes of The Dot Hack(.Hack) and Skulduggery Pleasant Fanbases especially for years now and counting, I'm not sure if we're seeing progress yet either.

Some things for Future Generations are just inevitable they'd have to put up with anyway, so that's a bright idea to consider.

Would helping to deal with the Crisis on the U.S that's threatening (another) Civil War on our skulls help fix things for the better, Prove we're still worth a dang in wanting better literature and video games in our lives?

On the plus side, people do eventually get fed up with being handed trash all the time; you see people in this very forum hoping to be pointed in the direction of better-quality lit, especially once YA has begun to wear on them... So there is hope for at least some folks.

Problem is, this is an issue with a relatively narrow scope. Not everyone reads, or watches television, or maybe they only watch sports. There's life outside of media, and problems set there tend to have more prominence and impact in peoples' lives. All well and good to crusade for higher standards, but it's a background issue to most of the world, I think. First world problems, y'know.

Good thing this is the age of social media and the internet, though. Easier to get an audience with similar viewpoints, and to catch the attention of the Guys in Charge. Supply and demand... alter the demand, and the supply ought to change to keep up. Now, to get enough folks for it to be lucrative...
Alberic of Krufton
Javier Cross
So long as it provides mutual respect for males and females alike, regardless of the orientations of the two or more people in question, you can do that.

I know I don't Hate Reading to begin with, or I wouldn't want to read The Madoka Manga Spin-offs or A Certain Scientific Railgun sometime to begin with, and I'm reading The Kane Chronicles(by Richard 'Rick' Riordan) and The Exodus(From Abrahamic Texts like The Bible especially.) in fact.

We'd have to work to bring Change from all sides, because at the end of the day that's the only surefire way I'd know Change can be brought about in fact.
Yet we have televised garbage like Johnny Test on Cartoon Network running around, granted JT isn't U.S-made but still bad.

It's starting to be worth the risk more and more, now that we think about it and the worse it gets.

That's been the hopes of The Dot Hack(.Hack) and Skulduggery Pleasant Fanbases especially for years now and counting, I'm not sure if we're seeing progress yet either.

Some things for Future Generations are just inevitable they'd have to put up with anyway, so that's a bright idea to consider.

Would helping to deal with the Crisis on the U.S that's threatening (another) Civil War on our skulls help fix things for the better, Prove we're still worth a dang in wanting better literature and video games in our lives?

On the plus side, people do eventually get fed up with being handed trash all the time; you see people in this very forum hoping to be pointed in the direction of better-quality lit, especially once YA has begun to wear on them... So there is hope for at least some folks.

Problem is, this is an issue with a relatively narrow scope. Not everyone reads, or watches television, or maybe they only watch sports. There's life outside of media, and problems set there tend to have more prominence and impact in peoples' lives. All well and good to crusade for higher standards, but it's a background issue to most of the world, I think. First world problems, y'know.

Good thing this is the age of social media and the internet, though. Easier to get an audience with similar viewpoints, and to catch the attention of the Guys in Charge. Supply and demand... alter the demand, and the supply ought to change to keep up. Now, to get enough folks for it to be lucrative...

I did the common courtesy of pointing out The Madoka Manga Spin-offs and Codex Alera by Jim Butcher, and if The World of Skulduggery Pleasant or The Dot Hack(.Hack) Universe were more readily available, odds are good I'd point to their directions as well.
The twilight sequels, House of Night and 50 Shades get ripped bloody new @ssholes by Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online and Vampire Academy, and they in turn get ripped to shreds by The Dot Hack(.Hack) Universe, The World of Skulduggery Pleasant(by Derek Landy) and The World of Madoka Magica despite the fact only the last of the 3 in there's available.
(As much as I sympathize with the Middle trio's casts, the last trio outguns them SO HARD it's not funny.)
Also as noted before, any Channeler(worth their salt) from The Wheel of Time by the Late Robert Jordan would have just required cutting off any HoN Magic-Users from their Powers, and then hitting them with Balefire afterward, all the easier since their Power Systems are very much alike in many ways.

You forget going into Video Games and the like, but you've got a point there, I'll admit it.

There's always Tumblr most of the time except for dealing with the KKK and Westburo, who each take turns holding the U.S Hostage at Gunpoint in fact if we wanna spread the word.
We can also try Twitter and Recolor.me as well.
I take it that the HoN and 50 Shades movies are bound to be released this year, the latter arriving before the former.

Soon, a Brand New War will begin on Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff