Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Loiterer

User ImageUser Image

xx╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Just as Ruvel was getting cold feet there was the distinct click of the lock and the door opened. The man who stood on the other side certainly wasn't what he had expected. He was tall. Very tall well at least compared to him anyways. Ru couldn't help but stare for a long moment completely at a loss for words. It was the man's voice that brought him back to his senses. "Who?" the ash haired male blinked his head quirking to the side a look of confusion plain on his features. "No, no, I- um neighbors." he fumbled over finding the right words to say and was reminded why it was he didn't do these sorts of things. Could this get any worse? Ruvel clamped a hand over his eyes and forehead shielding as much of his embarrassment as he could. Letting out an exasperated sigh he tried again, "I just-" Ru started only to be interrupted by another stranger, this Hunter guy most likely the other had mentioned. Somehow his body remember its manners and managed an awkward wave in return to what he assumed was a wave from the stranger. There was no point in opening his mouth in a greeting as the man didn't hang around long being seemingly in a rush to be off. Something about helping out a friend in need. The comment sounded sincere enough though he left them with a rather suggestive tone. Awkward.

"That's some friend of yours." Ruvel commented chuckling softly as he watched Hunter disappear down the hall. That one was trouble, he could just tell from the man's looks, most notably that devious smile that played across his lips. In an amusing way it reminded him of his ferrets. They were kings among troublemakers his apartment was proof enough of that. He only hoped that there wouldn't be any real trouble coming from his new neighbor. The last thing Ru wanted to do was to have to move again. After all he just got there. Turning those silver orbs back on the tall man in the door he smiled sheepishly. The tall stranger at the door didn't seem like a bad person. Certainly didn't read troublemaker like that Hunter character had. "Let me try this again." he sighed this time offering out his hand, "Hi, I just moved in next door." the ash haired male said finally able to redeem himself from his first attempt now that his brain was functioning properly. He had been so off lately must all of the moving must have been getting to him. Which again was why he had wanted to catch a drink with Bastion, but the damn b*****d had to have left before he got there. What a great friend. No, no...he couldn't blame Bastion for any of this mess. Still being on this side of town was different. Ru didn't know anyone around him or very many places for that matter. So it was no wonder he was feeling a bit insecure -if not a little bitchy- about the whole situation. Well at least meeting this man meant one less stranger in his life.

Yume Yokohama

xx╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

xWearing xLocation Home ⊲ xCompany No one ⊲ New neighbor xThoughts Real smooth RuxOoC Sorry its kinda carp, I did what I could I'll do better next time x

Timid Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ADORABLENESS!

° With - Gabe • Where - Fair ° Mood - Relieved • OOC - ;; A ;;

━━━ ━━━
                      The purple haired males head shot up instantly at the sound of Gabes voice, looking in the direction in which he assumed Gabe was in. 'Gabe?!' Before he knew it the other male was over at his side, arms tightly around him, pulling him into his lap. Blue clung to Gabe, burying his face into the blonde shirt. He glanced up some as he listened to apologies that spilled from the older mans lips, a soft sigh leaving him as he tightened his grip around Gabe. 'I swear Gabe...If you ever do this to me again, I will hurt you.'

Blue squinted some, trying to make out Gabe's face as he pulled him back. He didn't need new glasses, but he really liked the frames on the ones that were just broken. Maybe he could get the other to take him back to the eye doctor to get new ones.. As he listened to the words from Gabe the male averted his eyes, reaching over to grab his phone from off the ground. He was honestly fine, besides the glasses and the crack on his phone. The palms of his hands were a bit scuffed up, but that wouldn't take long to heal, Gabe had no reason to worry but of course he would. The smaller man frowned as he heard the growl from Gabe, placing one of his hands onto the others forearm, giving him a reassuring look.

'I'm fine Gabe..You don't need to worry so much.' Blue showed the blonde the message and gave him a small smile, lifting a hand up to wipe the remaining tears from his eyes. He glanced around for a moment, dropping his eyes back down to his phone to type up another message. 'Uhm. I kind of want to go home now..' He'd had enough of the fair for one day, they could always come back later if Gabe wanted to. Or they could just never leave the house again, but it was up to Gabe to decide.

━━━ ━━━

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Maelyn l

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

User Image

Location Fair Mood Happy-Go-Lucky Singing X Clothing Nutty Quinn

Nutty rolled his eyes listening to the limitless amount of 'blah' that continued to pour out Marco's mouth. For the love of god it was amazing that he had any business at all with the way he talked to people or maybe it was just him. "Just hurry up and look. You can't waste your breathe commenting if you ain't even looking." Nutty glared but, waived it off.

Nutty smirked picking up a plastic mallet as a prop swing it around carefully. "I thought you'd like it, Mista J." Nutty placed the mallet down leaning against it with a cute little pose. He had to say the best part outside of using some of the employees as his play things were the costumes and pictures. He'd taken so many by this point he wasn't sure if he was addicted to it or just used to them. "Now, your next." Nutty smirked sly revealing the pair of keys he had stolen from his dearly beloved brother not to long ago. There was just no way he was going to let all this power and control he had over his dear older brother go to waste. he was quite determined to see how far he could push him; it was so exciting to think that if he pushed him hard enough he might get him to break. He wanted to see the brother he grew up knowing; the man who without a warning would lash out at him with such swift violence. Yes, that would truly make him happy.

"Come on. Hurry up, Dear brother. Choose a costume. This is going to be a wonderful day, remember?" Nutty kicked the mallet to the wall and placed his hand behind his head. He wanted to see what types costume Marco preferred as well. "Remember. We were seen together as well. You should think about how dangerous it would be if someone noticed you and if I get pulled into a group of fans. You'll never get your keys back." Nutty softly laughed his heart out. "So hurry and get it over with."

User Image

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

User Image

The gray haired male seemed to look confused when he asked if he was looking for the raven haired male. So he guessed that wasn't the reason he was here, and it was then that Ruvel said they were neighbors. He knew the apartment next to his was vacant for a while, and it seemed someone had finally moved in. He wondered how he had missed something like that. Doran smiled. "Oh I see. It's nice to meet you new neighbor. Welcome to the building." The taller male said about to extend his hand when the male put his hand over his eyes. He guessed the male was a little nervous. He turned his head towards Hunter as he appeared saying he would be going out to help a friend. He didn't really pick up on the sarcasm, so he only nodded as the male pushed his way pass him. Doran could only roll his eyes at the raven haired male suggestive tone of the two of them having loads of fun.

He sighed. "I guess." He answered he wasn't sure if they could be considered friends they had just met the other day. He had no idea if Hunter would be returning or not. Doran couldn't help but chuckle as the gray haired male started over. When he stuck out his hand, he gladly took it shaking his hand. "Its nice to meet you neighbor." He replied. "I should introduce myself. I'm Dorian McCall." There were a few moments of silents before Doran asked. "Hey you want to come in? I was just sitting down to lunch. If your interested I can get you a plate. I know how unpacking all those boxes can be." Dorian offered.

────⊱xíntєrαctíng wíth: Ruvel xxxlσcαtíσn αt: Homexxxín thís mσσd: Hungryx⊰─── xxxxx

xXHarikuXx

Kitten

User Image

Gabriel Misha Westfield

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

⁞⁞⁞Gabe glanced at the phone, but wasn’t all that convinced by the boy’s words. He had to know for himself. Carefully, Gabe moved Blue back a few inches from him and started to inspect the boy. He ran his hands quick along his body to check for any injuries, looking to see if the boy reacted at all in his eyes or face that would indicate bruising, broken bones, or more. When Gabe didn’t find anything out of place, Gabe sighed softly with relief. Thank god, he’s okay. Not in pain. He’s not hurt. Gabe thought to himself.

The older male moved his hands up to Blue’s head, cupping the boy’s jaw gently and then turning Blue’s head side to side to inspect it further. His skin was pale and a little flushed, stained with tears that twisted Gabe’s gut because he knew he caused them. Blue’s glasses also laid in shamble to the side and Gabe frowned because that wasn’t going to be something fun to explain.
”You swear you’re okay? God, I’m terrible. I should find a new job…”

Gabe ran his thumbs along Blue’s cheeks and brushed away the tears, sucking in a breath and leaning forward to kiss the boys head briefly. He didn’t care about the people watching. He just had a mini heart attack or stroke or whatever, but he felt sick and uncomfortable and it was all his fault. ”Yeah, we can go home,” Gabe responded after to Blue’s message. ”I was getting sick of this place anyway…” He tried to offer a smile, but his mouth just wouldn’t agree.

Just get him home safely, Gabe. Get him home, give him whatever he wants, and pray to ******** you’re not fired. Gabe looked into Blue’s eyes, lowering his hands back to the boy’s arms; absently rubbing them. ”You want me to carry you on my back?” He asked, not wanting to lost Blue again.
⁞⁞⁞

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue.
No, there's
nothing that I wouldn't do
to make you feel my
love

> With: Blue
xxxx> Where: ground of the fair
xxxxxxxx> Mood: disappointed in himself...and a little nauseous

Hidden Under the Mask

Yume Yokohama's Pardner

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

тαкє ωнαт ץσυ ωαит ғяσм мє
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxιт мєαиs иσтнιиɢ иσω

User ImageUser Image
x
x
x

▀ ▄▐██████████████ ███▐██ ███ ███ ██ ██ ██ ███ █ █

Red was truly doing a fine job at winning his heart or in the very least his eternal affection. All the questions and attention was on him and Tulivarian was eating it all up. That's what he lived for after all and to have captured the interest from a lovely creature such as redhead, well he counted himself truly blessed. The green haired male continued to wear that charming smile as he admired all the little nuances of the others expression. Happiness, intrigue, curiosity, joy, a touch of envy and genuine delight. All the subtle expressions that shone in those liquid gold eyes. "Da, family ez nice for most part." Tuli nodded in agreement and took a moment to think over the question. Siblings? None that he's ever met and probably will never. "I think maybe a little brojer. Might be seven now, can't say for certain I've never met 'em." he stated recalling some of the last few letters he'd received from his mother. She had left his father and remarried another man baring him a son as well a couple years later. It was unfortunate that they'd lost contact with one another these past few years. As for father? The green haired male couldn't give a s**t about the man. Fortunately they didn't dwell on the subject long the conversation turning more favorable.

"But of course." The Russian grinned all too pleased by the red head's inquiry. "All of the time in the park. Even have a space at the fair. Juu vill come, I show juu sometime." he added with great pride all too eager to show his company what he could do. Tempting as it was to whisk away Red that moment he refrained as they were already enjoying one another's company. "A favorite? juu ask ze impossible from me." Tulivarian teased at being asked to pick his favorite location. That certainly was a task being that he'd done quite a bit of traveling for a man only in his early twenties. "Each place had special qualities, ez hard to just pick one. An zer are so many more, you'll see one day I'll show you picture box and then you can try to pick favorite." he stated all the more happy to keep this new found friend a part of his life. After all to see the pictures he had collected over those years the red head would have to come to his place.

"Only a few." The performer confirmed that he had indeed been burned throughout his career. A hand unconsciously had clamped down upon his neck at the mention of the subject. There, beneath his palm had been the worst of them though one couldnt tell now as it was covered up by a leafy band. It was only upon a closer inspection that the nasty burn could be seen through the tattoo though touching it was also a dead give away. Which was why Tuli kept it covered up most days. Nevertheless despite all of the dangers his activities posed he hadn't loss his passion nor feared future injuries. The rose hue that stained those porcelain cheeks made Red all the more appealing. "I only speak a truth." Tulivarian said those forest green eyes locking with the other's sincerely. They'd only just met and already he felt as though they were old friends.

The front door jingled as it opened, the decorative little bells alerting the staff of new or leaving guests. Things were certainly busy in the little café but at least they had calmed down to a more manageable pace for the lone nerdy waiter. Tuli's attention shifted his gaze lifting curiously towards the door wondering if his friend the manager had returned from whatever errand he'd gone on. Not so much. In this case they were a couple of new guests. He studied the pair for a lingering moment before becoming disinterested. From the looks of it at least one of them was a business man. Dressed professionally, dark clean cut hair and serious features. Booooooooorrring. That friend of his was a little more interesting but not by much. The scarlet haired beauty before him was more to his fancy.

'beep-beep, beep-beep, beep-beep'

The annoying little chirp cut into their conversation before Tulivarian found the words to speak. He had wanted to hear more about Red, exchange numbers and maybe set up another date. What he got was the annoying echoing chirp that had reminded him of the annoying little birds in the park. Except it wasn't birds the noise was too modest to come from those cheeky bastards. He frowned not realize that the commotion was coming from his Timer. After a short minute the alarm finally silenced, "Well then, where were we?" the green haired male said smiling once more at the other. "Tell me more about you, what do you like?" Tuli questioned disregarding whatever had made the noise.

Quote:

Yume Yokohama

HanaKirei

pandarosebud

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                            Wearing:x Location: ⇒ Cafe Company: ⇒ Lovely Red Mood: Intrigued, Proud, Annoyed Thoughts: That was strange Our other Crazy:sorry if its lame I typed it on my mobile ; ^ ;
                                            ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

тαкє єvєяץтнιиɢ, нσиєץxxxxx
ιт мєαиs иσтнιиɢ иσω

Angel cora's Significant Otter

Romantic Hunter

Marcus

Marcus waltzed up to the counter and began to look up at the menu that hung above the casher. “Well if I had to pick something I would go with regular coffee to deal with the head-ach. Do you still like sweets?” Marcus asked as he ordered two regular coffees and was now on to eyeing the things displayed in the case. He asked the lady at the counter how fresh the stuff was and she informed him they had been backed this morning. Marcus smiled at this and added two cinnamon rolls to their order.

Then he turned to ask Michael if he wanted anything else when an ear shattering cheeping sound went off in the café. The place grew quieter after this as everyone who wasn’t already matched up looked at their timers to see if it had been them. Marcus to looked at his timer out of curiosity only to find that his was not just still going but that it was going slowly and in doing so silently mocking him for hoping the impossible. In the back of his mind Marcus had been hoping that he and Michael where a match and that his timer had gone off late because the thing is always slow.

Marcus looked around the café to see who it was that’s timer had gone off only to find it came from the direction of a big Russian with a small red head. Had it been them?

“Michael what did you want other than coffee?” he asked trying to find out who it was without seeming nosy.

Location: Café With: Michael Feeling: Happy --& flustered --& interested OCC: ((Isin you don't know the meaning of 'lame.' Also I will get the pic soon.))
Quote:
HanaKirei"

Timid Lunatic

ADORABLENESS!

° With - Gabe • Where - Fair ° Mood - Relieved, concerned. • OOC -

━━━ ━━━
                      Blue knew that Gabe wasn't going to believe him, so he just let the male look over him. He set his eyes on Gabe, scanning them over the blondes face a few times. He looked so worried, distressed, a bit relieved yes, but he mostly looked worried. The males eyes lowered once again and his shoulders sank some. He shouldn't have left the stand.. Then all of this wouldn't have happened. Blue was stupid to even think at Gabe just leave him there, he should have known he would have come back. 'God, I'm such an idiot.'

The males eyes fell closed as the other inspected his face, fingers curling to grip onto the fabric on his legs. This sucked. Today started off as a fantastic, exciting day. And now it was just ruined, the both of them just felt awful. Blue was exhausted. All of the freaking out and the stress just wore him down, he didn't really want to move at all, he wanted to sleep but he wasn't tired. Blues eyes snapped open as he heard Gabe speak, one of his hand grabbing onto the blondes shirt. 'No. Don't you even talk about that Gabe.'. A unhappy noise escaped the smaller male as he looked at Gabe, eyes narrowed every so slightly in displeasure.

The thought of Gabe not being there deeply disturbed Blue, he couldn't look at Gabe. How could he even say that?! It was just one little problem, and it was fixed now! The purple haired male slowly rolled his eyes over to the side as the older man brushed away more of his tears, though he glanced back at him as he received the kiss to the forehead. He was relieved to hear that they would go home, Blue releasing his grip on the others shirt and dropping his hand back into his lap. Finally he looked back at Gabe, lifting his hand up and pressing both index fingers to the corners of Gabes mouth, pulling the other lips up into the smile the other couldn't form.

Blue pulled his arms back from Gabe, nodding his head to the other in reply to his question. He slipped his phone into his pocket, gathering up his stuffed animals into his arms and reaching a hand back to check on the fish in his hood.

━━━ ━━━

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Maelyn l

Kitten

User Image

Gabriel Misha Westfield

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

⁞⁞⁞Gabe frowned even more when Blue started poking and tugging at his mouth, squishing his cheeks up into his eyes. His glasses slid forward some and Gabe had to weave a hand in to push them back up where they belonged. When Blue released him, he leaned forward onto one knee and slouching down to make it easy for Blue to climb onto his back. ”I can carry something, if you need,” he said to the younger male.

We are never leaving the apartment again.. he thought to himself as he waited for Blue to get settled and ready to leave the fair. Well, okay, I need to leave for food and stuff, but Blue doesn’t ever need to leave again. I’ll keep him safe, up in the apartment forever… Gabe sighed. Wow, now you sound like you’re locking him away in a tower like some helpless princess.

Gabe used the hand not supporting himself to rub at his face, shaking the thoughts from his head. He couldn’t take away what little freedoms the younger male had left. Gabe would just have to make sure to keep a better eye on him when they were out, that’s all. Maybe I could get one of those child leashes… Gabe’s face instantly colored with a deep blush that he could feel extending down his neck at the thought of Blue and a leash. Stop. Stop now. Oh god, you pervert.

”You-uh…you ready there, Blue? Startin’ t’hurt my knee on this damn cement…”
Gabe cleared his throat and tried to find his composure. Think happy thoughts…think happy thoughts…oh god, not those happy thoughts…

Gabe hung his head, groaning.
⁞⁞⁞

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue.
No, there's
nothing that I wouldn't do
to make you feel my
love

> With: Blue
xxxx> Where: Fair
xxxxxxxx> Mood: Such a pervert... gonk

Hidden Under the Mask

kuropeco's Husband

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
User ImageWinding through the crowd had been anything but fun; it reeked of sweat and alcohol, and Raphael was almost sure at least one person had feigned bumping into him to cop a feel. But he refused to let that deter him, not when his timer had --

What was he even going to say to this man, Raphael wondered to himself. He'd come running in here to hold him accountable for the drugs, and now... he tried to tell himself not to over-think it. Love wasn't supposed to be analytical, right? That's what they'd promised him when he'd gotten his timer like this; words like 'soulmate' and 'happiness' and 'love' had been thrown around like candy. Some part of him had honestly believed it would never react, but here he was. What good was it going to do to worry about the details now? It wasn't like he'd thought things through to begin with. Maybe there was a reason.

Then, he finally saw him sitting there - and body language alone dictated the situation to him in a way that needed no words. So, he tried to do what he'd been doing up until now: let his gut instead of his logic do the talking. Raphael put on his best glare as he placed his hand on the other man's arm. His skin was slick and clammy with sweat, enough to make Raphael feel sick just by touching him. But he still made sure to keep eye contact. "Honey, " he glanced back at the boy with the timer to match his, and sincerely hoped he'd just play along. "Is this guy bothering you?"

EdgexofxNight

kuropeco's Husband

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
User Image

"Of course I do, " and Michael's smile was not completely insincere as Marcus approached the cashier with a flurry of well-place questions about the food. It was a bit funny. So many people that surrounded him were completely incapable of even the simplest of tasks. They were the reasons he returned home every evening with a migraine, to a flurry of whisky and cigarettes. Marcus was not one of these people -- something this encounter was quickly reminding him of. It was a bit unfortunate that he did not see him more. Why was that?

The job. The people. The family. The obligations upon obligations, and the expectations that went along those those. Michael was fully aware of the weight on his shoulders, and resigned to it. In all honesty, there were millions of people that lived in worse circumstances than himself. None of this stopped the stress, much less the migraines, nor the frustration -- but he just accepted it as a fact of life and nothing more. Everyone had their own burdens to carry. His gaze trailed through the cafe again, all people with more and less than himself. However, he would carry his own burden that a proper Bishop should.

A piercing sound filtered through the air, enough to make Michael wince. What in the -- he glanced down. Not his phone, certainly not. Then what... oh. He glanced at his timer, and his eyes narrowed. A low hiss of a sigh escaped between his clenched teeth, barely audible; the one outward sign of his pure, unfiltered aggravation. Inwardly, his stomach laced into an elaborate series of knots as he turned to Marcus again, his smile back in its proper place. "You know me. Surprise me, " he prompted warmly, dipping his head as he went on, "I'll be back in just a moment."

He sincerely wished he could have just ignored it. Wouldn't it be wonderful just to carry on through his day without ever finding this supposed other half? - but his father. But father had made him promise. Another obligation to fulfill.

In spite of his feelings, he was all warmth as he tentatively approached the pair - one with white hair, and the other red. A woman? - man, woman, it didn't really matter. "Excuse me, " Michael interjected. "I hate to bother you two, " cordial, keep as cordial and inviting as he could possibly be. "But I believe I may owe one of you a coffee, at the very least...?" he offered, motioning to his timer with a low, deep chuckle.

pandarosebud
Yume Yokohama
Isin

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image
Xx You wanna take it away from Me
xxxxxxxxxxTake it Away from Me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You can't wait till Im stumbling
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo, you've got me wrong.

User Image
▀ ▄ ▐███████████████████████████████████ Loan Shark

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOh the nights are long with no one else around
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou wanna take it away from me
xxxxxxxxxxxGo get carried away

╬═

Intoxicated was a mild term when it came to the state Lorcán was in. Both drunk and high. It was a less than familiar sensation for him having the displeasure of experiencing it once, maybe twice, before. Yet in themoment, there in the club office life was bliss. All of the outside business with Hunter and various other lowly types weren't any concern. The only thing that did matter was the body pressed close beneath his own. Dae. He was but a las compared to the Irish man and with youth came the hard lessons only mistakes can teach. They were certainly on their way to learning one of those lessons. Skin against heated skin. Neither of them were in their right minds as they stripped each other of clothing. Lorcán certainly couldn't help himself as the smaller brunette pleaded his need for more. The rest was a blur of heat and skin and need, a hasty coupling that left them both breathless. Neither had been gentle with the other though the blonde had been far more possessive, marking Dae's pale flesh with numerous love bites.

Time seemed to have slowed in that instance lulling by at a lazy crawl. After what seemed like a long moment of catching their breaths, the reality of what they'd just done was beginning to sink in as their senses returned to them. The loan shark wasn't a stranger to these sort of quick fire trysts and was already buckling his pants when the other spoke. "Aye, ah know." Lorcán grunted his voice still edged with the husky gravel of his accent. The brunette's words were initially bland at first the weight behind them having not really registered fully. It took a while for the truth to sink past the haze that clouded the blonde's more rational senses. Joshua was on there. Great, it was why he was there in the first place. They sure had themselves one hell of a buck. Fun didn't begin to describe it. The lad would have been right too that this sort of thing was just another fling for the man. Except well this time it wasn't. Lorcán's experience thus far had been exclusively with the fairer sex. Dae was male. That truth sunk in hard leaving him feeling a little green around the gills. He felt like s**t. The world seemed off kilter, he still felt too warm and he couldn't keep his bones from quaking beneath his skin. From the looks of it he wasn't alone, the boy was none too pleased with the situation himself all too pointedly avoiding eye contact. Though Dae turned away, the blonde knew the look he wore. There isn't a soul in the world that gets through life with out wearing that look at least once and there it was plain as day. A deep sort of shame, maybe a bit of self-loathing, reflected in those liquid blue eyes. He damn well felt the same though after years of making mistakes, the loan shark knew how to hide it well. Dae after all was the first and only man he'd ever bucked around with not that he'd be sharing that bit of information with anyone. Unfortunately the thought had him questioning whether this Timer thing had some merit to it and if so that meant that he and Hunter...

Getting traumatic brain hemorrhaging just thinking about it, he focused on the matter at hand and the kicked puppy that was Dae. Having sobered up enough for the moment not be a total a**, Lorcán did his best not to fuss about the matter and upset the lad more. He wasn't one to pour salt in a man's wound who hadn't wronged him. "Yer right and yer wrong 'bout that puppy." he sighed hunting around for where ever his shirt had disappeared to. It was the last bit of clothing he had yet to locate, though it had to be somewhere near by the office wasn't all the big after all. Pale money eyes scanned the room taking note that the other hadn't left like he had intended to, but had instead planted himself in the desk chair. He couldn't help but stare a moment considering what they had just done. At least the lad had been an attractive thing all pale skin and slender curves even with the wrong gender the Irish man could pick them. That's when he noticed his shirt tucked haphazardly beneath the Dae's pert a**. "Aye, mind yer arse." Lorcán growled patting the side of said a** hoping to encourage the boy to move so that he could pull on his shirt before the hacker walked in.

═╬

xWearing CasualxLocation ⊲ The Devil's Den Office xCompany DaexThoughts This is too unrealxOoC Finished Lorcán...sorry it took forever, I hope its okay @ . @x

Adorable Bloodsucker

6,275 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tipsy 100
place holder what what

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██

I FEEL SOMETHING SO RIGHT BY DOING THE WRONG THING
                                AND I FEEL SOMETHING SO WRONG FROM DOING THE RIGHT THING
                                I COULDN'T LIE, COULDN'T LIE, COULDN'T LIE
                                EVERYTHING THAT KILLS MExx MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE

User Image

Another place holder what what
                                                              Odd could feel the pounding of the rather large stage speakers behind him as rather curvy yet quirky pink headed female pulled on his tie so she could speak into his ear. "So, if you want a refill then help snag the guy in blue collard shirt with muscles bigger than yours at the end of the stage." "You know he's a bouncer right, I'm pretty sure he'd snap you like a twig where ever he bent you over." Jess gave him a seductive smirk before cupping his chin as she forced a kiss on him before a pill bottle was shoved into his pants pocket as she smirked while breaking the kiss. "That's ideal, hun. Now make it good or I won't make you coffee for a week." Odd rolled his eyes as he ran his fingers through his hair. Oh he would not be happy about the outcome of their little act the guy Jess was aiming for looked rather muff and his arms probably lifted four times Jess's size. Whatever. It wasn't him that would be going home with the guy. He went grab Jess's wrist as he jerked her towards him before his other hand went to her throat as he slung her up onto the bar before applying light pressure. He was always careful, never to leave a mark that could be reported and never pushing too far so he wouldn't get arrested.

It was nothing more than him giving Jess a play at being a victim. It didn't take long as the shot glasses hit the floor with a cracking sound following before a rough hand was placed on his shoulder and he was thrown back away from his roommate before getting a gut punch and then an elbow to the back of his head. "Got a thing for being the tough guy huh, bub?" "Your mother didn't complain when I shoved--" Another blow, this time to throat as he was forcefully pushed towards the exit doors before shoved out onto the pavement. He chocked for air as he braced his fall with his hands, laughing as the door was shoved closed behind him. [********] Odd moved to catch his balance as he stood before brushing off his hands and walking off down the street. It didn't take long before his hands went to retrieve his prize, popping open the bottle and shaking out one white pill. He smirked before putting it into his mouth as he turned the bottle back to his pocket before he stopped at the closest store to grab a drink.

It was a small bottle of booze, nothing that he could kill himself with and it took the edge off besides he already had two shots at the bar. He was not going to allow himself to reek of the fowl alcoholic odor during his class. Mostly because he didn't need anymore conversation with the other staff members than he commonly got. The walk home ended in a blur and as he walked up the steps to his apartment he started to undress as soon as he opened the door. Shedding the nights clothes before making it to the bathroom to rid himself of the smell and check his face. Lucky for him, there wasn't a mark on him besides a few scratches on his hands from bracing himself however, not all that bad. He checked his chest and sides before giving a sigh, he had a shallow bruises across his ribs but it wasn't that bad so all in all this was a good run. Jess now owed him for a month, no questions asked on how much he asked for. Odd turned on the shower and stepped in as he gripped his leg with a sigh, he'd take another once he washed up. The night after that wasn't much to be excited about unless there's some form of award for knowing the trending topics of the past two years then it was doubtful.

Odd flipped the through the channels before eventually making it to his bed and popping one last pill before he ended up passing out. Of course, morning came all to quick as he was woken up by the fowl thing known as an alarm. Odd hit the off switch before throwing his legs over the side adn pushing himself up to stand. Getting ready was more than a muscle habit by now, he always got the ready the way everyday. First his breakfast which was just coffee with nothing more than a omelet with cheese. Next, he'd change into a more formal work wear and pack his laptop along with anything else he might need during the hour long class he'd teach until two pm. Then he grabbed his keys and throw the bag onto his back as he left the house and hopped on his Kawasaki Ninja and speed off towards the school. The day would play out slow, mostly because it was a test day so there would be little talking Odd would be doing and the class was over once you turned in the test. It wasn't a hard one, just a simple thirty questions on the last chapter then has studied for the last two weeks. When another class would begin he'd go through his test spill and then return to grading the tests of the class before.

A boring day but at least it was less of a headache then teaching would be after the events of last night. He lifted his wrist as he looked at the timer, he must have zeroed out the night before. That meant that today was the day. He doubts about the device but hell if he didn't get that sound thing then it wouldn't be too much of a downer. Besides, it's only a stranger that he'd be meeting. Hell, he might not even like the person that set it off, that would be rather weird. He brushed the thought as he turned back to his papers, when the last test was handed in. Odd gave a low sigh as he walked over to the door and went to post his office hours for the day. Kids where always crazy for the score on test day, at least he was kind enough to say seated there for three hours and giving out results before he posted them on the board the next day.

Odd rolled his head as he stretched his arms before pulling a remote from his pocket and turning on the little music player that sat on his desk. 'Well, three hours of grading the last couple tests and sitting around. Let's go..' A couple students came and went as the time slowly ticked on. It was a miracle that Odd had only taken one pill during the time slot but then again he had taken two through out the classes. His body just felt heavy day, un-normal and his body temperature was warmer than he normally held at. Oh well, he'd get over it in time. His phone went off as he received a message from Jess, thanking him and then planning another night out soon. He rolled his eyes before going to reply.

x
                                                              ⓜⓢⓖx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Good to know you're alive still. Next time, can you pick a lush that won't bruise my chest...
                                                                xxx
                                                              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ⓢⓔⓝⓓ x x-

where: ; Club > Home > School with: ; Jess > Students > Solo
ooc;; Woot first post, yay~
x xxxxѺDDxxxx TΗѺϺΛϩxxxxxxxxxxx
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Dedicated Loiterer

User ImageUser Image

xx╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Apparently the other man had understood him the first time around. Ruvel had just made more a fool out of himself trying to start over than just dealing with the first attempt. Typical just his luck. Fortunately Hunter had provided enough of a distraction to make things less awkward. His new neighbor didn't comment on the matter and instead welcomed him to the building. A broader smile spread across his lips as the tall man introduced himself as Dorian. "Thanks Dorian, It's nice to meet you." the ash haired male said shaking the man's hand in earnest. "Oh.." A realization suddenly dawned on him, he'd been so ruffled by his first mistake that he hadn't given his name. um, I'm Ruvel by the way." he added internally cursing himself for his own neglect but remained smiling though it had grown sheepish again. At least that was over and done with and Ru could just crawl back into his apartment and bury his embarrassed self in his boxes. Maybe he'd make a fort screw greeting the other neighbors.

Except it wasn't. Dorian had quite surprisingly invited him into his own apartment and offered him some lunch. "Oh well I-" he'd started when his stomach had interrupted grumbling at the mention of food. Having to work that extra shift today, the ash haired male hadn't the time to eat so the idea of food was tough to pass. "Sure, if it wouldn't be too much of a bother. That'd be great." Ruvel nodded taking the taller man's offer the last thing he wanted to do was impose. Nevertheless he was welcomed in. The layout of the place was nearly identical to his own place with only a few mirrored placement of the actual rooms. They were rather spacious units considering that they were apartments, but then again that could just be in comparison to his last shoe closet of a space.

Silver eyes looked about curious hoping to get a better glimpse at who would be living next door to him. Pretty normal place, there wasn't anything out of the ordinary that he could see at least. "Nice place you got." he commented shuffling cautiously behind the taller man, not really sure what to do with himself. They just met after all. Its not like this was Bastion's place where he would have just plopped himself on the couch as haphazardly as he could. "Hope mine will resemble something a little more this sane soon." Ruvel chuckled awkwardly. Meeting new people sucked, how could he have done this to himself? Another loud protest from his stomach answered. That was probably it. Hunger had driven him mad. What other reason was there? Rolling his eyes at himself Ru's attention fell back on his new neighbor and host, Dorian.

Yume Yokohama

xx╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

xWearing xLocation Home ⊲ Neighbor's place xCompany ⊲ Dorian xThoughts He doesn't seem all that bad..xOoC hope its better x

Adorable Bloodsucker

6,275 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

let me know that i've done wrong
when i've known this all along

i'll go around a time or two
just to waste my time with you

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

BEEP BEEP BEEP... ... BEEP BEEP BEEP... ... BEEP BEEP BEEP... ... BEEP BEEP BE--
                                                        The sounded ended as a rather annoyed teen went into full hulk smash as he threw the alarm towards the floor. The clear plastic piece cracking at the harsh throw as Toru went to pull the covers farther up and over his head. If there was anyway to describe the teen it would be best to compare him to a limp burrito, one that's sat the fridge just a bit too long. That not only described the way he currently look, with his comforter wrapped around his body with no sign of light entering any time soon, oh no it also describe his mood. He had stayed out rather later than he normally should have, even if it was a real 'paying' gig. His head hurt at even the lowest light setting that opening his eyes would probably make him blind, even if he was being overly dramatic did it really matter? It wasn't like anyone was around him that he would be annoying. The boy's stomach rumbled as he finally forced himself to get up, the blanket now going over his head in a way he could cling to the warmth as he walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs towards the kitchen. He rolled his eyes as he still noticed nothing out of place. 'He's lucky I'm not throwing keggers with adults at my age..' He threw the thought as far away from his mind as he could as he poured himself chocolate milk and went to plop himself down on the couch as he flipped on the tv. He grabbed his phone as he looked through his contacts before hitting a name.

Contacts > Ali
                                                        Dude. Coffee. Meet in thirty mins?

He hated Alistair almost as much as he loved him, there was a reason behind him being mean though. He couldn't love that kid, there was no way in hell he could. It was just his stupid brain being overly stupid. Ugh. He ran a hand across his face before getting up as he ditched the blanket on the couch and left a empty glass on the end table as he went to the stairs back up to his room. Oh well, he didn't actually care.. Besides it's not like the wanker ever actually liked him or he would have said something to him during that accidental kiss two years ago. Toru went to slap his face a couple times as his brain started to reply the image before the slapping eventually got the thought to vanish. No! Hell ******** no! Toru grabbed a towel as he went to the bathroom and stripped off the boxers he had slept in before starting the water. He looked himself over and noticed a bruise near his collar bone.. wait.. that wasn't a damn bruise. Did he make out with someone at his gig? 'aww ********] His memory was blurry at best but he did remember someone had bought him a drink that night. He couldn't remember the face but oh well.

Toru worked at wrap speed from that point, showering, getting ready and also dip dying the blonde ends of his hair to light lavender color. He did enjoy the fact that kool aid worked in more ways than just being a drink. He went back to blow dry his hair before grabbing his bag and then running out the door. So far so good, it had only been fifteen minutes since his text so left him five to get to the normal coffee hut he liked. He only like it because of the stray that would always sit with him if he got a table outside. Toru grabbed his long board and decided to take that, it was a bit too pretty out side to drive anyways. The boarding didn't take all that long and he had gotten there a minute or two before actually being late.

Toru smirked as he walked in and then ordered the same drink he always got. The ER911, it had nine shots of espresso along with two shots hazelnut and one shot vanilla all blended together to make a sort of smoothie along with a simple blueberry muffin. Once his drink and food item had been handed over, he walked outside to sit the same table he almost always sat at. He dropped his board from under his arm as he set down his stuff, taking his seat and placing his feet on the board to keep it from rolling. It didn't take long until the furry friend had showed up and like always it went straight for the blueberry muffin that Toru had already taken the paper off of. "Blueberrie, I'm surprised you haven't actually turned into a blueberry yet.." He said to the cat before reaching a hand over to pat it's head while he waited on Alistair to show up. It was funny to think about but he did want to talk to the other about this Timer thing. It sounded like a great thing to do, so why not? Besides, it's not like his father would question his use of the card. He hadn't questioned him when he bought a shot at one of the gigs he played at week ago, so why would his father question this?

Dr.Watari

- - ★ OutOfChalk; bleeeeh. Sorry I was so sloooooow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff