((....................))

((HOLY COW THATS HOW I FEEL! ))
BM Vivi
darkkiller117
BM Vivi
darkkiller117
BM Vivi
darkkiller117

i threw the borotoas head so hard at her it flew to her feet and i jumped off the reaver and grew wings and flew towards her and hovered right in front of her "i have no name. some call me king though." he said in a low voice

Hearing a window break Eliza saw the Borotoa's head break a window. Turning her head she saw King come in. As he did Eliza wrapped her tail around herself. It'll be OK. TUrning her head to look at him she looked right into his eyes. "King, what do you want?" First Suna, then Ester, now this.

he lughed and made the wings go in and lands on the castle and walks in and sits in a chair "i have many things i want. but here i only want one thing" he said

Hearing him laugh she saw him withdrawing his wings. Hearing him she speaks. "What is it?"

"i want to be the king of this pathetic place. Maybe i can actually change it into something good. Plus i need to have more areas to make my kingdom larger" he says walking over to the balcony and looking out to his giant castle "what do you say?" he looks at he

((Go ahead Panther))

Hearing his question Eliza sees him walking over to the balcony. Walking over she stops near him. Swiftly moving her hand she slaps him across the face, leaving deep claw marks. "We already've a king!" When he arrived she already didn't like him and him wanting to take Volrath's place wasn't helping. Calling for Borotoa she saw them charge at him. As they did she walked away into another room.

he laughed and as soon as he saw the borotoas he yelled "SEEKER SNIPERS ******** THEM UP" and as soon as he said that the borotoas were shot with a thousand volts of lightning and fell dead. He looked out off the balcony and said "this should be a short battle against this pathetic so called.....city" he said telling his seeker to go get reinforcments "bring some brumaks,and reavers. and get ramm" he said as the seeker and reaver flew to his castle

Ruthless Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Loiterer 100
Takara rubbed against his leg."I love it it is beautiful.And I can tell that Takara loves it to."Harmony gave him a kiss then hugged him.
Panther of war
sammy8906
Panther of war
sammy8906
((Hello........ 3nodding 3nodding ))

((Welcome.))
((....................))

((HOLY COW THATS HOW I FEEL! ))
(( stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare ))
((Anyone want to RP with me))

Aged Noob

Harmony-B
Takara rubbed against his leg."I love it it is beautiful.And I can tell that Takara loves it to."Harmony gave him a kiss then hugged him.

He nodded and looked at her hopeful. "Is... this what you wanted?" Azryal asked.

Ruthless Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Loiterer 100
Panther of war
((*goes flying after that kick * grrrr oh well, ill live with out the kiss *stands under the mistletoe. ))

((If that is so then I might as well make a kissing booth and give kisses to all the good boys that want a kiss from me.Of course I bet hardly any do want a kiss from me.))

Ruthless Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Loiterer 100
Azryal Lushion Shannara
Harmony-B

He nodded and looked at her hopeful. "Is... this what you wanted?" Azryal asked.
She smiled looking at him,"This is perfect.I love it."Harmony paused then Takara shoved her."Oh um can we go in?"

Demonic Sex Symbol

Harmony-B
Panther of war
((*goes flying after that kick * grrrr oh well, ill live with out the kiss *stands under the mistletoe. ))

((If that is so then I might as well make a kissing booth and give kisses to all the good boys that want a kiss from me.Of course I bet hardly any do want a kiss from me.))

((Oh but do the good boys deserve a kiss from some one as mighty as you? ))

Ruthless Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Loiterer 100
Panther of war
Harmony-B
Panther of war

((Do you?))

Familiar Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Harmony-B
Panther of war

((Why wouldn't they?))

Questionable Seeker

darkkiller117
BM Vivi
darkkiller117
BM Vivi
darkkiller117

he lughed and made the wings go in and lands on the castle and walks in and sits in a chair "i have many things i want. but here i only want one thing" he said

Hearing him laugh she saw him withdrawing his wings. Hearing him she speaks. "What is it?"

"i want to be the king of this pathetic place. Maybe i can actually change it into something good. Plus i need to have more areas to make my kingdom larger" he says walking over to the balcony and looking out to his giant castle "what do you say?" he looks at he

((Go ahead Panther))

Hearing his question Eliza sees him walking over to the balcony. Walking over she stops near him. Swiftly moving her hand she slaps him across the face, leaving deep claw marks. "We already've a king!" When he arrived she already didn't like him and him wanting to take Volrath's place wasn't helping. Calling for Borotoa she saw them charge at him. As they did she walked away into another room.

he laughed and as soon as he saw the borotoas he yelled "SEEKER SNIPERS ******** THEM UP" and as soon as he said that the borotoas were shot with a thousand volts of lightning and fell dead. He looked out off the balcony and said "this should be a short battle against this pathetic so called.....city" he said telling his seeker to go get reinforcments "bring some brumaks,and reavers. and get ramm" he said as the seeker and reaver flew to his castle

Returning Eliza came back in beast form. Running towards King she went to sink her fangs into him. As she did Borotoa attacked him in a swarm.

Ruthless Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Loiterer 100
Cross Sabre
Harmony-B
Panther of war

((Why wouldn't they?))
((lol thank you.))
((I feel left out emo ))

Demonic Sex Symbol

Harmony-B
Panther of war
Harmony-B
Panther of war

((Do you?))

((Am i a good boy?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas