Choice of 1 with a guy or girl.

Sex 0.4180602006689 41.8% [ 625 ]
just lying together 0.22809364548495 22.8% [ 341 ]
holding hands 0.067558528428094 6.8% [ 101 ]
dinner and a movie 0.070234113712375 7.0% [ 105 ]
dancing 0.05752508361204 5.8% [ 86 ]
playing games 0.15852842809365 15.9% [ 237 ]
Total Votes:[ 1495 ]

As Hayate happened to be in Tsurara Tundra he came across a cage. At first he didn't know what it was, but his interest piqued him into touching and opening the cage. At first he didn't see anything but a sudden energy flow could be felt coming from the cage. "Oye whose in there."
Chacane held her knees in her ches thinking. I gotta kill Ester. Pandemic won't leave me alone till I do, but I dun wanna fight Ester, not now.... Chacane rubbed her arms as she held onto her legs in her chest putting her head on them. no more prision..no more prision. no more prison. She chanted in her head shivering not from cold, but her hatred for cages.
chacane_light
Chacane held her knees in her ches thinking. I gotta kill Ester. Pandemic won't leave me alone till I do, but I dun wanna fight Ester, not now.... Chacane rubbed her arms as she held onto her legs in her chest putting her head on them. no more prision..no more prision. no more prison. She chanted in her head shivering not from cold, but her hatred for cages.
((chacane where are you?))
Misha Hatsune
(deep within the heart of Tsurara Tundra)

((can i send my loucsts and seekers to find her? or capture tsurara tundra))

Familiar Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
chacane_light

Sabre finally found her and smiled as he walked over. "Hey....Sandina." He said, as she seemed to like it better when he used that name, at least when they were alone.
darkkiller117
"i dunno. i was created. but my creator died centuries ago. anyways theres no soul in this body, neither a heart, or brain, or anything else besides bones and blood but most of the blood is not my blood" king sai floating in the air.

((he was created. never had one to begin with))

Ester lifted his hand commanding that the souls return to him. "You are useless to me. There is no reason to kill you." Ester placed the sword back in its holster and began walking towards the tundra. "Enjoy your existence as a empty box." Ester blended into the darkness of the forest.

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
I look down and drop to my feet with a Thwunk! as I land on an uprooted tree. "Oh. Just Dr.Din But he's not around.. often." And then suddenly a maniacal cackling was heard through out the entire bog erupting with bellowous laughter. "Seems he's happy. But he doesn't care about us. He's busy making a town in here also. for more parts to make more monstrosities." I look down the man and lay a hand on top of your head brush up your hair and chuckle. "Your short. But still taller than most of these.." I wave my arm vaguely as to signal mankind in general. "How many rings?" Referring to his age.
Chacane raised her head quickly when she saw him her face brightened up and she quickly tackled him into a hug. "SABRE!" She shook. "I missed you so much."
chacane_light
Chacane raised her head quickly when she saw him her face brightened up and she quickly tackled him into a hug. "SABRE!" She shook. "I missed you so much."
(( *dies from silent treatment* sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying ))

Familiar Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
chacane_light

"I missed you too..." Sabre said, catching her into a hug of his own. "A lot has happened....." He said happily, glad no matter how bad things might get, as long as he was with her.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Wren S. ift
I was tired now and bored.

Carrow Corrow

Carrow was bored so he redecorated Sabre's private room (mind) with his own things and pictures (memories) and to his amazement they were part of his father's too. Some were mean and scary and showed something that made Carrow scared. Carrow saw an image of a vampire struggling in his father's grasp in a way that a vampire would hold a victim human. Carrow saw the woman protest in repulsion to kisses that he gave her. I stop the image right there and ask Sabre a question but still hold the picture still with the cruel vampire beauty being held unwillingly and my dad's kiss. How strong do vampires get? Why can't she escape? Did you know my dad could do that? Carrow asks then steps forward to grab Sabre and showing his intentions to make both of thm appear in front of Wren S. Ift.
Wren S. Ift
(Insert my sigy here)
I take my hat and bow in the meadow that I am in and nearby a unicorn grazes.

Carrow Corrow
Looking into the man from the noisy place Carrow had taken some pictures that made it made something change and his understanding was bigger. Dad what is this? Carrow sends the picture into his dad's room and breaking down the door.
Wren S. Ift
I nearly fell to the ground coughing when but but I managed to keep my gentleman pose but my form shivered slightly to transparent to show a ruby where my heart should be.
darkkiller117
Misha Hatsune

(( She is mine! lol ))
"you know dear Queen of Mesta... you trying to leave my side is not the best idea.." Pandemic said leaning against a dead tree, he bounced himself to a stable stance on his feet, keeping his scythe in one hand lightly, his hood back on unlike before, he tilted his head as he squared himself to the two of them, he had never really let Chacane get too far from him

Familiar Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
((Once more wren, What?))
Dimmu Ester
darkkiller117
Misha Hatsune

(( She is mine! lol ))

(( XD not unless i take the brackets off my post which i just did))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff