holding hands 0.067558528428094 6.8% [ 101 ]
dinner and a movie 0.070234113712375 7.0% [ 105 ]
dancing 0.05752508361204 5.8% [ 86 ]
playing games 0.15852842809365 15.9% [ 237 ]
Total Votes:[ 1495 ]

Demonic Sex Symbol

The Duke of Id
( sad

6. Battles are not just swift killing action... keep things fun and interesting. Please try not to god-mod

But... Darkkiller... she said please. sad )

((*chuckles* well put vary well put.))

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
OoC: I actually got what I asked for this year =D I've prayed that I got a chance to at least talk to one of my dead friends on Christmas or my birthday... and recently, I found out one my deceased friends by two years is alive. =D
BM Vivi
darkkiller117
BM Vivi
darkkiller117
BM Vivi
darkkiller117

"i want to be the king of this pathetic place. Maybe i can actually change it into something good. Plus i need to have more areas to make my kingdom larger" he says walking over to the balcony and looking out to his giant castle "what do you say?" he looks at he

((Go ahead Panther))

Hearing his question Eliza sees him walking over to the balcony. Walking over she stops near him. Swiftly moving her hand she slaps him across the face, leaving deep claw marks. "We already've a king!" When he arrived she already didn't like him and him wanting to take Volrath's place wasn't helping. Calling for Borotoa she saw them charge at him. As they did she walked away into another room.

he laughed and as soon as he saw the borotoas he yelled "SEEKER SNIPERS f**k THEM UP" and as soon as he said that the borotoas were shot with a thousand volts of lightning and fell dead. He looked out off the balcony and said "this should be a short battle against this pathetic so called.....city" he said telling his seeker to go get reinforcments "bring some brumaks,and reavers. and get ramm" he said as the seeker and reaver flew to his castle

Returning Eliza came back in beast form. Running towards King she went to sink her fangs into him. As she did Borotoa attacked him in a swarm.

king easily dodged elizas attack "defiance, shall not be excepted" king said as the he breathed a big black cloud of mist on the borotoas and when the mist came back to me there was nothing but the borotoas bones which quickly turned to dust

Running at him again Eliza bit his leg. Sinking her teeth in further she tried to reach the bone.

Borotoa after Borotoa came. Most grabbing him to hold him while others attacked.

he laughed "this tickles" he grabbed eliza and threw her at the wall. He then took out a tiny dagger and turned to mist. He appeared beind the borotoas and they all were cut into pieces

Devoted Cutie-Pie

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Harmony-B
Queen_Avea
((Hello all!))
((Avea!*glomps*Hi!!!!!!))

((Hello, Harmony!!))

Friendly Conversationalist

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
(Umm he bows to Sabre as a joke.
He tells Sabre that Wren wants to talk to him and that he is only a messenger.
Also say he won't let sabre get hurt.
Also he's perfect in appearence)

Ruthless Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Loiterer 100
Blaze Gokumaru
OoC: I actually got what I asked for this year =D I've prayed that I got a chance to at least talk to one of my dead friends on Christmas or my birthday... and recently, I found out one my deceased friends by two years is alive. =D
((I'm sorry but how do you not know that your friend is dead or alive after two years?!))

Devoted Cutie-Pie

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Indal
Queen_Avea
Azryal Lushion Shannara
Shenu was doubled over, his face a mask of sweat as he tried to land his metal stars in the same spot. If he was going to catch up to his brother, he would have to use every ounce of strength left in his body. After Summer drove away that strange blood user, he was freaking out. SHe hadn't woken up since that day.

Summer lay on the cold stone ground her breathing even. She was unconsious but she still looked more angelic than anyone else. She turned over as began to wake up. Her eyes fluttered open slowly. "Sh- Shenu?" She said softly.

((Avea!!!!!!!!!! Hiiiii *hugs* Still chasing off all the mean boys?))

((No... not really *hugs back*))

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
((Hey Ester. Your avi scares me.))

Familiar Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
"SO, What do I need to do?" Sabre asked, wanting to find out why someone would want him dead.
Panther of war
darkkiller117
Panther of war
darkkiller117
Panther of war

((So he is below a god -.- And how does the Planet earth hold such a being? .... Sorry dude i am just picking on you because you breathing out with the poison gas killing the big and mighty creacher like a borotoa. That is allot of lung power. ))

((no hes more powerful then a god. and hes wasnt just on the earth. first he was on earth, then he went to heaven and was a god at that point, then he fell to hell and became part fallen god, part devil. and seekers are much stronger then borotoras))

((More powerful then a god Then you would be ascended and would know a high law and your flesh would not hold you.))

((it doesnt. he just likes to stay a secert. to him its better that way))

((I am sorry but i am just putting it together. So you have him have that info locked away in the brain. Hmmmmm then how does it tap in to such godly power?))

((becasue all his powers are always activated. he just surpresses it so he can use it at will when he wants))

Familiar Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
darkkiller117
Panther of war
darkkiller117
Panther of war
darkkiller117
Panther of war

((So he is below a god -.- And how does the Planet earth hold such a being? .... Sorry dude i am just picking on you because you breathing out with the poison gas killing the big and mighty creacher like a borotoa. That is allot of lung power. ))

((no hes more powerful then a god. and hes wasnt just on the earth. first he was on earth, then he went to heaven and was a god at that point, then he fell to hell and became part fallen god, part devil. and seekers are much stronger then borotoras))

((More powerful then a god Then you would be ascended and would know a high law and your flesh would not hold you.))

((I am sorry but i am just putting it together. So you have him have that info locked away in the brain. Hmmmmm then how does it tap in to such godly power?))

((becasue all his powers are always activated. he just surpresses it so he can use it at will when he wants))

((I think he's saying that if you have the powers of a god, there is too much power and your body can't contain it.))
((Hey, I'm new to the thread, but I understand there are artists here. Would I be able to have one draw a picture of my character?))

Dr. Gerard Firestone crawled on all fours out of the Nightmare Bog, in a way that was reminiscent of a spider. The doctor scurried over the ground at a quick pace, moving with the comfort and assuredness of some giant cat, like a tiger. His speed carried him through the forest until the trees had become to thick for him to fit. Using his abnormal reach and his claws, he scaled a nearby tree and continued his passage through the forest. Hopping from branch to branch, he reached Keystone within a couple of hours. Had he been travelling in the sun, his progress would have been hampered significantly, but the transition from the fog of the marsh to the clouds hanging above the leafy canopies he now traveresed, he was provided enough cover from the hated light. The abomination crept slowly out of the forest, sticking to the shadows. It was now time to hunt for food. Time to find a human to eat.

Interstellar Pirate

13,200 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
The Duke of Id
( sad

6. Battles are not just swift killing action... keep things fun and interesting. Please try not to god-mod

But... Darkkiller... she said please. sad )
( sad )

Devoted Cutie-Pie

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Azryal Lushion Shannara
Queen_Avea
Azryal Lushion Shannara
Shenu was doubled over, his face a mask of sweat as he tried to land his metal stars in the same spot. If he was going to catch up to his brother, he would have to use every ounce of strength left in his body. After Summer drove away that strange blood user, he was freaking out. SHe hadn't woken up since that day.

Summer lay on the cold stone ground her breathing even. She was unconsious but she still looked more angelic than anyone else. She turned over as began to wake up. Her eyes fluttered open slowly. "Sh- Shenu?" She said softly.

He ran into the cave and leapt gracefully over his side of the campfire, instantly coming to her side he knelt down. "Summer... sweet omega... Summer i'm so sorry, He pretended to be...that blood user, and tried to keep you away. I'll freaking kill him I swear." Shenu's hands were shaking as he searched her. "You seem to be ok. I thought i'd lost you." Tears were streaming down his face now.

"Shenu stop I'm okay..."

((I might have to go...))
Cross Sabre
darkkiller117
Panther of war
darkkiller117
Panther of war

((I think he's saying that if you have the powers of a god, there is too much power and your body can't contain it.))

((oh i get it. but his body isnt very normal like devils or gods bodys. he doesnt have anything inside him but anothr univerese))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff