Sex 0.4180602006689 41.8% [ 625 ]
just lying together 0.22809364548495 22.8% [ 341 ]
holding hands 0.067558528428094 6.8% [ 101 ]
dinner and a movie 0.070234113712375 7.0% [ 105 ]
dancing 0.05752508361204 5.8% [ 86 ]
playing games 0.15852842809365 15.9% [ 237 ]
Total Votes:[ 1495 ]

Questionable Seeker

Seeing a messenger approach with gold the front guards talked it over. Walking over one picked up a piece and examined it. Putting it back he spoke. "Go ahead."

Ruthless Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Loiterer 100
Panther of war
darkkiller117
Harmony-B
Panther of war
((Hey alice what is darkkiller117 up too? If you like i could get an imp invalved *chuckles*))
((You are a major pervert*slaps*))

((me? im up to nothing good. like always))

((lol what fun. Well Vivi will inform you.))
((*Kicks you both in between the legs*Clean your minds of the sickness.Panther no kiss on Christmas.And the Christmas kiss wasn't going to have any tricks in it either.))
Harmony-B
Panther of war
darkkiller117
Harmony-B
Panther of war
((Hey alice what is darkkiller117 up too? If you like i could get an imp invalved *chuckles*))

((*Kicks you both in between the legs*Clean your minds of the sickness.Panther no kiss on Christmas.And the Christmas kiss wasn't going to have any tricks in it either.))

((*grabs your leg before you kick me* i didnt even do anything))

Aged Noob

Harmony-B
Azryal Lushion Shannara

He scratched the back of his head. "It didn't take to long.. but it was really hard. I've never done anything like this before.... and it should last until either of us pass away." Azryal smiled a little and then turned and stepped through the rift in the air. It was like he was moving into a pool of water, that was sideways and the waves were the image of the grass. He waited for her on the other side, as he had just disapeared from their sight.
Harmony ran into two of the mirrors then walked through the last one with Takara guiding her because she was spinning around."Whoa that was crazy."She said smiling.

Azryal smiled and turned around resting his arm on her shoulder. "Well here it is.." The area spread before them was a large house, like a dojo.. but also with a small second level above it. There was a nice clean grass walkway towards the main slide doors and a balcony walk way on every side of the house. A tall fence made entirely of just the grass itself was stretched around it in a perfect square. Every inch of the house was made with crafted wood and there were some candals hanging from them, so they could be lit at night. "This is where we'll live. All the doors are easily slideable, theres a place to eat and all the room you could dream of.... theres even a large main room to meet new people and a fireplace for Takara." He smiled for her and pat Takaras heavy coat. "What do you think?"

(Don't have a picture yet. )

Questionable Seeker

darkkiller117
BM Vivi
darkkiller117
BM Vivi
darkkiller117

i threw the borotoas head so hard at her it flew to her feet and i jumped off the reaver and grew wings and flew towards her and hovered right in front of her "i have no name. some call me king though." he said in a low voice

Hearing a window break Eliza saw the Borotoa's head break a window. Turning her head she saw King come in. As he did Eliza wrapped her tail around herself. It'll be OK. TUrning her head to look at him she looked right into his eyes. "King, what do you want?" First Suna, then Ester, now this.

he lughed and made the wings go in and lands on the castle and walks in and sits in a chair "i have many things i want. but here i only want one thing" he said

Hearing him laugh she saw him withdrawing his wings. Hearing him she speaks. "What is it?"

"i want to be the king of this pathetic place. Maybe i can actually change it into something good. Plus i need to have more areas to make my kingdom larger" he says walking over to the balcony and looking out to his giant castle "what do you say?" he looks at he

((Go ahead Panther))

Hearing his question Eliza sees him walking over to the balcony. Walking over she stops near him. Swiftly moving her hand she slaps him across the face, leaving deep claw marks. "We already've a king!" When he arrived she already didn't like him and him wanting to take Volrath's place wasn't helping. Calling for Borotoa she saw them charge at him. As they did she walked away into another room.

Ruthless Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Loiterer 100
darkkiller117
Harmony-B
Panther of war
darkkiller117
Harmony-B
Panther of war

((*grabs your leg before you kick me* i didnt even do anything))
((*bites hand*Your a pervert.*stomps on foot and walks away*))

Demonic Sex Symbol

((*goes flying after that kick * grrrr oh well, ill live with out the kiss *stands under the mistletoe. ))
Volrath Gets up from sleeping in a chair for an imp had waken him. He thanks the small creature and returns to his mean books in his small library. He was readin a book on runes when he fell a sleep. He closes the book and throws it behind him. And imp flys up and grabs it and returns it to its spot on the shelf. Volrath grabs another book smiling and opens it up.
An small imp wakes up from its nape in Queens Liza's room. He looks around for he programs the imp to update volrath every few days, while he was on his trip.It was sleeping in a corner under the table.
((Hello........ 3nodding 3nodding ))

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((man me is bored))

kit sat on the sand waiting for toruchi to stop playing in the water and sit next to her is watched the moon and hummed
((hello everyone))

Demonic Sex Symbol

sammy8906

((Welcome.))

Questionable Seeker

ghaa9
((hello everyone))

((Hey, Hey Sam))
Panther of war
sammy8906

((Welcome.))
((....................))

Familiar Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Cross Sabre
((.....))
((..............................i win cuz i have more dots))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff