playing games 0.15852842809365 15.9% [ 237 ]
Total Votes:[ 1495 ]

((Anyone wanna rp? Please?))

Friendly Conversationalist

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
(Anyone who is in need of Rping tell me and those who have slots open still and can let me be part of already active Rp tell me also)
He stopped last time he checked she didn't have a heart. "Well aren't you popular around here." He took out a cigarette and started to smoke. "You don't remember any of them but you remember me, well aren't I special."
User Image
She laughed a little "I guess....." she sighed, she only really remembered his name and nothing really more. She pulled out her pipe and started smoking it happily.

Ruthless Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Loiterer 100
Nami Rakara
Harmony-B
((I feel ignored. cry ))
((*stamps you with ignored stamp* jk I'll come rp with you...even if it kill me))
((Yay thankies!*Hugs*))

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Harmony-B
Nami Rakara
Harmony-B
((I feel ignored. cry ))
((*stamps you with ignored stamp* jk I'll come rp with you...even if it kill me))
((Yay thankies!*Hugs*))

ignored and feeling whiny bout it
((harmony you can start with my other posts with misha))
"What are you planning to do then, become queen of Suna." He started to laugh. It didn't really matter to him what anybody did. If he received orders from his higher up then he would follow them.
Misha started to glow and her body began to heal she softly called Tatsu she didn't move she just opened her eyes and waited for Tatsu to appear

User Image
"I dont understand, so probably no....its so strange, I didnt know so many people knew me.....and I dont understand...everything" she sighed taking long drag of her pipe looking over Suna.

Questionable Seeker

Looking up at the sun Eliza's tail drooped. She'd always hated the desert due to its hot weather and her thick fur. Feeling her tail start to heat up she shook it as she turned to the jacked she was wearing. Thinking about hiding it under there she figured it'd just get hotter. Unbuttoning her jacket as it got hotter she let it hang loosely off herself.

Ruthless Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Loiterer 100
Nami Rakara
He stopped last time he checked she didn't have a heart. "Well aren't you popular around here." He took out a cigarette and started to smoke. "You don't remember any of them but you remember me, well aren't I special."

Roxie ran through the forest jumping from branch to branch when she saw a man and a woman.The woman looked hurt and the man uncaring."They both look like demons, but the man seems dangerous."Roxie snuck over to them spying on them."What is going on?"She whispered to herself.

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
(My city has never been visited X.x)

I called my mages and changed in front of them into a large wolf and shook my grizzled fur afterwords. I don't think the mages were as surprised as they should of been or as I thought was a appropriate but said nothing to them other than ask for a teleport to a location. I speculated that no human king could be able to do what I did for them and that might be why they weren't as surprised. I saw them casting the final words and said rest and be merry to my mages before my sight change to where I asked to be placed.
((Harmony))
Hayate glanced over to where Roxie was, but then watched as a bird flew from that position. He turned around to watch Misha. All of a sudden black wires started to wrap around Roxie's arms and legs and bringing her out of her cover.

((Syringe))
"Maybe you should try to find your memories, but if you do you might remember how much you hate me." He messed up her hair and started walking through the desert.

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((hey everyone))

kit woke toruchi up and told him time to go so toruchi sat up waited for kit to clime on abord and head to the deaster for a rear rose
User Image

"Well I dont think I hate you...." she gasped watching him grab that girl with the wires, she grabbed his arm "What are you doing!" she shouted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff