Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
This is the avatar I would like the rate on. Thank you for checking.

Edgiest Shapeshifter

34,115 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Ensavondel

I had no idea so many posts had been posted until I finally got a notification, this morning. gonk
My apologies!

gaia_crown

I have a secret love for that mushroom hat, it was used on one of my all time favorite avatars that I've made.

8.5/10

The absolutely most fabulous thing about that avatar is the top half, the face, expression, the glow from the mushroom hat, I love it. Seriously emotion_drool
Big fan of the way you're wearing the pendant from Compass of Seidh, I rarely see anyone wearing it!

I think as far as suggestions go, I would lose, or at least change the background. I don't think it fits theme wise and it kind of hides/washes out the avatar itself.
For backgrounds, hmm, maybe one of these or a combo?
Working Girl
Dystopian Hero
Samurai Soul (if it's not still so dang expensive)
Antique Weapon (if adding other colors isn't an issue)
Yama no Tamago
Karasu/Lonely Karasu

And the legs/bottom half isn't bad, but I think if you used the sitting down pose, it might look cooler.

I wish that mushroom or the other blues matched each other. Just a slight nit pick, but it would just make everything pop so well. They need to make a set of just the mushroom hat and in all the colors! gaia pls
Haha, well better late than never right? xD
Thanks so much for the rate!

Yeah, I wasn't too sure about the background myself -- I think the light outline from the hat was throwing me off a bit. Working Girl + Karasu looks great though! Thanks for the suggestion~

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. We need this hat in all the colours. Also more mushroom hats pls gaia!! :0

Sparkly Strawberry

kimkat26
I'd like to venture on an advanced quest.

Of course!

gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

7.5/10

I love that face, my goodness. Definitely do not change that! emotion_kirakira
That blank look combined with the simple, handheld knife gives me the good heebie geebies. I love creepy avatars and this one is wonderful~

And can I just say your coordination is very on point?

9,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ensavondel
kimkat26
I'd like to venture on an advanced quest.

Of course!

gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

7.5/10

I love that face, my goodness. Definitely do not change that! emotion_kirakira
That blank look combined with the simple, handheld knife gives me the good heebie geebies. I love creepy avatars and this one is wonderful~

And can I just say your coordination is very on point?
thank you so much I appreciate it. That was my thought with the face. Adds to the creepy.

taamo's Fangirl

Pumpkin

Ensavondel
Kestrel Redfern

Master Quest?

To sum up why I never replied:

Whoops, how long has this been here? I haven't been getting notifications for this thread until this morning when my box blew up!

I'm assuming your avatar has changed since holy dang how many months ago??? then, would you like me to do your current or a different one?

Ohh hahaha~ it's okay. I understand. Maybe my current one right now? smile
Ooooh, ratings eh?

Sparkly Strawberry

Kestrel Redfern

Master Quest?

Ohh hahaha~ it's okay. I understand. Maybe my current one right now? smile

That I can do!

gaia_star

First of all, I adore the art in your sig and how closely it matches your current. emotion_kirakira

6.5/10

While I love the stance of the boots, I don't feel like they match the dark, daaark of the black from the rest of the avatar. I'm not super knowledgeable around those types of boots, but I'll look and see what I can find.

The belt also looks to have a bit of gold (that or I'm blind as hell), so I'll look for maybe simpler ones that match the overall look you're going for.

Kind of the same with the eyes, unless you were specifically going for the dead eye look, so I'll list a few as well.

Metamorphic Fairy
Team Eclipse
Lolly Roger
Selected Heiress
Revenge of the Night Sky
Dark Lady Mariposa's Impatience

Shadow Thief
Rusty Joker's Court
Vengeful Lestelle

Reve Rouille
Astra: Red Blinking Come-Hither Eyes
Mary's Carnival Eyes
Alice's Course
Chiyome's Bane
Deep Flirtatious Eyes

And now, wise words from an old wizard, "Akara and Kashya are Sisters in the Order of the Sightless Eye, but they are worlds apart. Akara is a slow river of magic, and Kashya, a viper of war. They're both deeply devoted to their religious order, yet the corruption of their Sisters pains them to no end."

Sparkly Strawberry

ForsakenZombi3
Ooooh, ratings eh?

Ye olde style rates, get em here!

Just pick your style of quest from the first page and I shall rate whatever avatar you want. gaia_kittenstar
Ensavondel
ForsakenZombi3
Ooooh, ratings eh?

Ye olde style rates, get em here!

Just pick your style of quest from the first page and I shall rate whatever avatar you want. gaia_kittenstar

I'll go master quest! I'm tough.
[current avatar please]

Sparkly Strawberry

ForsakenZombi3

I'll go master quest! I'm tough.
[current avatar please]

Tough as orc teeth!

gaia_star

7/10

I'm going to go out there with this suggestion, since the face is a bit lighter than the rest of the body, have you though of using a skin? You could try a white/light on and maybe make those boots look like bare legs, which would be a major plus to the theme you have going on, little bits and pixels all over the top area.

Imaginary Friend
Imaginary Sound (Sigh) (So I'm only listing this on the off chance you can get one or have it. It's expensive and very rare. There's another one called Imaginary Skin but it doesn't have a white variation.)
Pale Lady Unicorn
Pure Gaia Goddess
Crystal Witch Opal

The arms are a tiny bit bare, whether you go for skin or not, do you think gloves might be an option? Just some basic ones, nothing super fancy or expensive like with an arm mod.

I actually couldn't find many simple gloves, but the Gatekeeper items have a nice pose that wouldn't clutter up your avi if you choose to use a skin, I think you could manipulate the white/lighter versions to look like skin with little black details.

The lips are kind of lost, due to the face being so light, have you thought of switching to something darker? Like black/offblack or a deeper purple? The great thing about most of the lips sets is, they can layer with a lot of other lips!

Vega's Beloved
Mama Obsidian
Glossy Invocation Lips

And now, wise words from an old wizard, "Well, well, well … if it isn’t mother Amaterasu. It’s been a long time. But with all these monsters around, the only place I could hide was in the shrine dedicated to ancient heroes. If there is anything I can do to assist you in your endeavors, I’m at your service. Make good use of this sword, as it was designed to conquer evil."
Thanks! I spent most of my gold and gaia cash on my current look, but I can probably get some dark lips for cheap.

taamo's Fangirl

Pumpkin

Ensavondel

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and that wise words from the wizard helped give my character an awesome back story quest. 3nodding and yesss, fallfreckles, the artist, makes quite lovely avatar art. Have a nice day~ 4laugh

Toxic Trickster

Lend me an advanced quest! Been a while iv'e passed here :>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas