Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wilderness Lover

Ensavondel

User Image I have no idea what's going on with your current but it's scary and awesome.

Also, great rating thread idea! Can I please have a Master Quest? ninja

Sparkly Strawberry

xMoonStarsx

User Image I have no idea what's going on with your current but it's scary and awesome.

Also, great rating thread idea! Can I please have a Master Quest? ninja

Why thank you cool I was going for it. If you've heard of or played the Shin Megami Tensei/Persona games, this is roughly what I imagined my own persona to look like.
If you haven't think of it as an inner reflection of my true self that would fight for me in battle.

Sure thing~
emotion_yatta

Sparkly Strawberry

[Kaikaze.Panda]

gaia_star

8.5/10

I really like this one, but I feel like it could use a bit more definition. Like something in the middle, more abs or some detail in the face area. Since those legs are mods and already came with some crazy defined shadows and looks weird in comparison. Take a look at Transgenic Soldier and/or Vexed Lost Boy and/or Secret Retreat. Masquerade and Eleven Eleven too.

Take a look at Tragic Tower as well, might add some more to the bits of things flying about. Those red feathers would look great if you made them move too, unless you dislike how it looks in astra form.

And now, this kindly, old wizbiz has a few words he'd like to share, "The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate...Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yes, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Attaining ones dream requires and stern will and unfailing determination."

Sparkly Strawberry

xMoonStarsx

gaia_star

8/10

You almost have everything too well matched here. The background sorta washes it out too, I suggest a background that has opposing colors, I would definitely look up "moga" in the search, there's a ton of backgrounds for cheap under that tag.

The skull isn't bad, but maybe look at the ones from the Boneyard Butcher items? Maybe look into changing the feather belt to an ivory or white version, to break up the monotony of your green/gold/black outfit. Same for the eyes, sure they match but it just matches too much, if that's your goal, then you hit it, but I think brown eyes, or a different color would pop more.

And now, this kindly, old wizbiz has a few words he'd like to share, "She had gone quite a distance. He had to backtrack a significant way, stopping to call out every few paces. When at last he found Yorda, the sight of her slender frame sent a stab of pain through Ico's chest as he remembered the girl he had seen in the water.

He reached out his hand to her.

Wilderness Lover

Ensavondel

gaia_star

8/10

You almost have everything too well matched here. The background sorta washes it out too, I suggest a background that has opposing colors, I would definitely look up "moga" in the search, there's a ton of backgrounds for cheap under that tag.

The skull isn't bad, but maybe look at the ones from the Boneyard Butcher items? Maybe look into changing the feather belt to an ivory or white version, to break up the monotony of your green/gold/black outfit. Same for the eyes, sure they match but it just matches too much, if that's your goal, then you hit it, but I think brown eyes, or a different color would pop more.

And now, this kindly, old wizbiz has a few words he'd like to share, "She had gone quite a distance. He had to backtrack a significant way, stopping to call out every few paces. When at last he found Yorda, the sight of her slender frame sent a stab of pain through Ico's chest as he remembered the girl he had seen in the water.

He reached out his hand to her.

User Image I totally get what you mean, and the suggestions are super helpful with regards to that! And I'll look into the moga backgrounds, I was trying to find a mountain/cold place, and that was the best I could do at the moment (Oh wait, hoarfrost, hrmm). I'll look into the boneyard butcher ones (I'm still having trouble spending more than like, 2bill on an item even though I've been accruing the gold, lol ) Double Edit: Gah, the recolors of Prince of Solair (The feather belt) are super expensive though)

Edit: Oh, the games ring a slight bell, but I looked them up, and your current totally clicks with that idea. Also, it seems like an interesting series of games. And I forgot to address the quote, it also intrigues me.
Ensavondel

This kind of reminds me of the ZOMG rating thread emotion_kirakira

I'd love a Master Quest pls

Edgiest Shapeshifter

34,115 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Ensavondel
A Max Level Quest for this mushroom-samurai-ninja-thing, please!
Edit: in case I change my avatar~
User Image

taamo's Fangirl

Pumpkin

Ensavondel

Master Quest?

9,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ensavondel
...Username, password, logging in
Welcome to New Game+
Click the speech bubble above me to begin.
I see you've arrived, so you're the new recruit. Look, we've got tons of meaningless tasks that give you a fair amount of EXP around here. Go get 'em done and we'll see if you're tough enough to go out into the world of New Game+!

Greeting adventurers, wizards, bar wenches! Welcome to the NewGame+ MMO style ratings thread. Here, I'll be taking a close look at your armor and rating you! You will have a couple of different quests to choose from. Each one contains different rating styles and components, so choose wisely. I will rate any avatar you throw at me, Tek Teks, dream avatars, incomplete avatars...You name it! I rate honestly, give you constructive criticism and suggestions, and I don't flame unnecessarily.

Some of these take a bit so if you change your avatar frequently, consider leaving a picture so there's no confusion. Thanks!

NewGame+ is a story about an MMORPG that I have created avatars for in the past. This all led to me getting an idea for a MMO style ratings thread!
I'd like to venture on an advanced quest.

Sparkly Strawberry

kimkat26
I'd like to venture on an advanced quest.

It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

Thank you for your request, I shall get to it soon! I just wanted to make sure you hadn't changed your avatar, and if you did, would you mind providing me with a picture?

Duck

Ensavondel

May I journey on a max level quest? heart

Sparkly Strawberry

MUSCARI

This kind of reminds me of the ZOMG rating thread emotion_kirakira

I'd love a Master Quest pls

Whoops, how long has this been here? I haven't been getting notifications for this thread until this morning when my box blew up! sweatdrop

I'm assuming your avatar has changed since holy dang how many months ago??? then, would you like me to do your current or a different one?

Sparkly Strawberry

Kestrel Redfern

Master Quest?

To sum up why I never replied:

Whoops, how long has this been here? I haven't been getting notifications for this thread until this morning when my box blew up!

I'm assuming your avatar has changed since holy dang how many months ago??? then, would you like me to do your current or a different one?

Sparkly Strawberry

DefectiveCircuitry
A Max Level Quest for this mushroom-samurai-ninja-thing, please!
Edit: in case I change my avatar~
User Image

I had no idea so many posts had been posted until I finally got a notification, this morning. gonk
My apologies!

gaia_crown

I have a secret love for that mushroom hat, it was used on one of my all time favorite avatars that I've made.

8.5/10

The absolutely most fabulous thing about that avatar is the top half, the face, expression, the glow from the mushroom hat, I love it. Seriously emotion_drool
Big fan of the way you're wearing the pendant from Compass of Seidh, I rarely see anyone wearing it!

I think as far as suggestions go, I would lose, or at least change the background. I don't think it fits theme wise and it kind of hides/washes out the avatar itself.
For backgrounds, hmm, maybe one of these or a combo?
Working Girl
Dystopian Hero
Samurai Soul (if it's not still so dang expensive)
Antique Weapon (if adding other colors isn't an issue)
Yama no Tamago
Karasu/Lonely Karasu

And the legs/bottom half isn't bad, but I think if you used the sitting down pose, it might look cooler.

I wish that mushroom or the other blues matched each other. Just a slight nit pick, but it would just make everything pop so well. They need to make a set of just the mushroom hat and in all the colors! gaia pls

Sparkly Strawberry

Honey Dabbler

May I journey on a max level quest? heart

Why of course!

gaia_crown

9/10

Simple, not too cluttered and it all matches pretty well. So I'd say my favorite part about this avatar is how well you've conveyed that you're either demonic or being summoned (or both). That and the face, I'm a sucker for expressive faces and make up items.

That being said, I think a few things could be tweaked to make it perfect. I know you've got a completely purple them going on, but I think if you added a different color or just accents in different colors, it could really pop.

For example, the circle, the purple matches, but what if it was blue or a different color and you added small items here and there to match that circle's new color?
Like a collar or simple necklace and/or earrings.
The gem on the chest if it also came in that color would look amazing! Horns too.

Adding something to the arms would be awesome, but I know those are a mod and you can't really do much there.
Since I love the pose of them, I'm only going to throw a couple suggestions of arms that are similar.

Lunar Ascension
Kama's Mistress (just searching Kama brings up a second type which is similar)

Something else for the face, if you want more detail:
Manchops
Lost Boy
Wolfman Facial Hair
SDPlus #074 Cafe Miam
SDPlus R #074 Cafe Miam

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers