Welcome to Gaia! ::

Edgiest Shapeshifter

34,115 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Ensavondel
Thanks! I was mainly worried about there not being enough detail on the covered side of the face, but I suppose I can thread something in later. c:

And thank you! I wasn't exactly thinking of Invader Zim when I made it, but those eyes are very Jhonen-esque, aren't they? I've always wanted to use them~! At one point, before I decided avatar cosplays are not for me, I wanted to use those eyes and Sad Pig Boy for a Johnny cosplay.

In hindsight, this avatar I made actually kind of reminds me of Gaz. Probably because her hair is purple and she has terrible, terrible superpowers. xD

Sparkly Star

Ensavondel

Sword in hand, the young adventurer approaches keen to begin her quest!

And by that I mean, I'd really appreciate a Master Quest + Hidden Challenge please and thank you. sweatdrop

Sparkly Strawberry

A Kiss of Starlight

Onwards, to adventure!

gaia_star

9/10

I absolutely adore those colors and your avatar yum_puddi
The only thing I can suggest is slightly darker hair but keep that hairstyle and/or add some more of that peony color to the head. As it is, the hair and head area just blend in but it looks strange. Having darker hair will make it stand out.

And now, wise words from an old wizard, "OK, let's see... Saint Elmine, praise be your graces. Please ensure that no one dies in this battle. Please grant me speed to heal my allies' wounds. And, um, what else... I want Hector to give me a lot of gold, and I want to get all the good food and only ever have to do the fun jobs, and I want a servant who does whatever I say, and everyone should worship me and give me things, and...uhh..."

gaia_spoons

The old seer looks into her crystal ball and reveals the items that may lie within your destiny:

Ocher Queen Endgame
Refined Checkmate Academy

Sparkly Star

Ensavondel
A Kiss of Starlight

Onwards, to adventure!

gaia_star

9/10

I absolutely adore those colors and your avatar yum_puddi
The only thing I can suggest is slightly darker hair but keep that hairstyle and/or add some more of that peony color to the head. As it is, the hair and head area just blend in but it looks strange. Having darker hair will make it stand out.

And now, wise words from an old wizard, "OK, let's see... Saint Elmine, praise be your graces. Please ensure that no one dies in this battle. Please grant me speed to heal my allies' wounds. And, um, what else... I want Hector to give me a lot of gold, and I want to get all the good food and only ever have to do the fun jobs, and I want a servant who does whatever I say, and everyone should worship me and give me things, and...uhh..."

gaia_spoons

The old seer looks into her crystal ball and reveals the items that may lie within your destiny:

Ocher Queen Endgame
Refined Checkmate Academy

The hairstyle is from Nom Nom Growl which was then Agape'd to get rid of the braids. So color-wise I think this is the best I'm going to get since I don't think there's a recolor that'd come close . I would love to add more peony or whatever the darker color is called to her head, but there's a distinct lack of items that would work for that. The best item I've found so far would be using the hair ribbon from Ryuusei Dearest, but I dislike the way it covers her ears.

Hey now, Serra is neither wise, old, or a wizard. XD Not that she isn't fabulous all the same. I will take my quote from her with honor.

Hm... can't afford either, but that's what the dressing room/avatar builder/whatever are totally all about, right? XD

Sparkly Strawberry

A Kiss of Starlight

Updated the front page, I originally meant for people to just make something with invo search or the builder but I kind of forgot to specify. Since some items are a bit too expensive. That's my bad. sweatdrop

Sparkly Star

Ensavondel
A Kiss of Starlight

Updated the front page, I originally meant for people to just make something with invo search or the builder but I kind of forgot to specify. Since some items are a bit too expensive. That's my bad. sweatdrop

And then with my luck they took the builder down for maintenance. Ah well, hopefully it'll be back up tomorrow!

Sparkly Strawberry

Bump!

Free rates for all~
gaia_crown

Toxic Trickster

Yo! Lend me a

Secret dungeon + Exclusive loot

Ensavondel

Sparkly Strawberry

Azunaz

Right away sir.

Just looking at your avatar gives me the chills. Absolutely love it, so creepy...and presents a challenge since almost all the avatars I've given a story to have been humans (more or less).

Also, that picture in your sig is hilarious.

gaia_diamond

It lies in the wastes of a civilization, waiting, hungry and filled to brim with malice until one day, a mysterious wizard gives it sustenance.

As the fog rolls by, the sounds of bones rattling together fills the musty stone streets of a city long lost to the horrors that lie within. This crumbling necropolis, covered in moss and rot, has been the resting place for many a miserable soul. For they were given an untimely death by a monster who showed them no mercy. For here in the silence lay a dark and terrible evil. The only life that seems to reside within these ruins is an old wizard - and the creature that lurks beneath.

So when the wizard crept out from his hiding place under a marred building, sweat dripped from his brow. He had to work quickly and escape this place once the delivery had been made. Running silently to the center of this wasteland, he reaches the town square, or what was left of it. Sitting in the middle was a podium where many gatherings and happy celebrations took place. Approaching it, he drops a scroll onto the water damaged mahogany and goes to take a step back when he hears it.

The loud and bellowing call of a monster long forgotten by most. One who was the basis of most nightmares that scared children into staying in their beds during the dark hours. It groaned again and the mist grew heavy and dank. The darkness seemed to take an entirely new level of impenetrable black. He had to get out of here and soon. Without a second glance, his feet carried him away from this place leaving only the soft pitter patter of his footsteps...

It was hungry. It was restless. It was Azunaz.

The groaning from its stomach rumbled and the need for flesh only increased. An evil craving from the scent of a living creature who had just been in. After approaching the center of its home, it finds nothing except a scroll which was enveloped in such a smell. Throwing one of the skeleton children from his foot, he growled at it to retrieve the item left there. Its fearful and scampering form only amused Azunaz further.

When it returned with the scroll between its feeble bones, he snatched it from its grasp. Scratching the wax seal away, he unrolled the parchment. Its contents read, "Climb the Diamond Path to enter the tomb of reflections. There rests the relic you seek." After its contents have been seen, the scroll burst into flames and the ashes fall from the hands of Azunaz.

Turning to the North, he begins gliding over the dark mist, towards the Diamond Path. It was a place where only the ancients used to tread and where no man could enter. Now it was simply the highest point in this empty grave where he slept. The tower had loomed over everything once upon a time but it too crumbled like all things in this place.

Reaching the weathered steps, he began his ascent. The clatter of bones from his skeleton minions echoed here in this place but the sounds died out quickly, as if even voices could be swallowed whole.

For such a creature as himself, this trek up the spiral staircase prove to be no contest. Within mere moments he reached the top and came upon a great hall. It had no doors nor furnishings, there was only an object obscured by a sheet at the end against the wall. Moving over to it, he saw that there was a large film over dust and debris layered on the black fabric. Shoving the skeleton children forward, he commanded them to remove it and waited as they struggled with the heavy sheet.

After a few tugs, they managed to yank it off, having it fall upon them in the process. Ignoring their raspy pleas for help, he stepped forward to examine this object. Azunaz realized that it was a mirror, but it showed no reflection. Reaching a mangled limb, which once resembled a hand, forward, he ran a bony finger across it surface. Pulling back his hand in surprise, he saw as the surface rippled like water.

With an idea now planted in his mind, he pushed a hand into it and was surprised to feel warmth on the other side. Taking a look back at the skeleton children who had found their way out the heavy cover and were now observing him with a perplexed look, he beckoned to them. When he stepped into the mirror, the hesitantly followed. As the mirror consumed them, a darkness fell behind them, a great skeletal figure whose arm was draped over the mirror appeared from thin air. Bringing down a thick, black curtain, laughing as he did so, he covered the artifact once more causing the inhabitants to be trapped there.

On the other side of the mirror, Azunaz stepped out to find himself back in time to a place long forgotten. The once blooming city that had fallen in the necropolis that sat on the other side of the mirror. The sounds of laughter and music flowed into his ears, the people had returned. He had been thrown back to this place and now? Now he could feed once more.

Toxic Trickster

Ensavondel

Yush i asked for a story rate after i thought something creepy might be good to storilize
Ty for the compliment on signature

As for the story, great job. It's long, its descriptive, and really gives meaning to the overall of the avi, the way it was told. Great ending i gotta say :>

ty for your time cat_3nodding

Sparkly Strawberry

Azunaz

When I saw your avi, it really reminded me of H.P. Lovecraft and I thought that was awesome.

The end actually came to me first and I kind of used it to build a story. I thought the twist was nice.

No problem, anytime!
emotion_yatta

Sparkly Strawberry

Casting heal on this thread!

Let people post please stressed
Ensavondel

How was that extended rest?
>w<

I love, love, love this idea!

May I please go journey and try my hand on a Master Level Quest?

Also, is there some sort of payment method for these??

Much thankies!
<3

gaia_spoons yum_puddi gaia_spoons

Sparkly Strawberry

[Kaikaze.Panda]

How was that extended rest?
>w<

I love, love, love this idea!

May I please go journey and try my hand on a Master Level Quest?

Also, is there some sort of payment method for these??

Much thankies!
<3

gaia_spoons yum_puddi gaia_spoons

Thank you very much, I'm so happy to hear you like my thread redface

No payment necessary, feel free to like the thread or tip a post, but it's not required. I just enjoy being able to rate and write these adventure stories.

emotion_c8

Rest was good, I'm pretty inspired to continue this thread now though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff