Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Strawberry

Timmish

gaia_crown

8.5/10

I have seen your avatars around on the forums and the never fail to make me smile and wish I could whip up something that fun and good looking!

What wonderful muscles you have...under that rather lewd armor! But seriously, a man with such lovely magical armor is sure to turn heads. I think it's a fun and rather unique avatar. My absolute favorite part of the armor is the simplicity of it but how it also just works so well together. They should be making set based on you!

And I do actually like that the tiara is gold while the outfit is white, I know sometimes it looks best if everything matches but I feel like it adds color. Having a dark skintone really helps bring out all the colors as well.

As for suggestions, the wings seem to blend into the moon a bit too much, I'd suggest white wings or tipped wings or perhaps even a different color moon. White/silver since it wouldn't be meshing with any other white/silvers. I see though the moon goes through phases so I'm kinda on the fence about it now. Not super sold on the hair or mouth but they don't look that bad, probably just my personal preference.

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Ensavondel

emotion_kirakira Thank you so much for the thorough and helpful feedback! You make some great points about the wings and moon meshing together; I hadn't even considered that, before.

NGL, I'm kinda hoping I'll score one of those sweet tickets so I can create a set someday! It never hurts to dream...

Sparkly Strawberry

Timmish

No problem at all! 3nodding
Sometimes all it takes is a new perspective.

Oh how I wish I could also nab a ticket, I have so many recolor and item ideas.
I wish you good luck in your endeavor magical girl (more like guurrll amiright?)

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Ensavondel
Timmish

No problem at all! 3nodding
Sometimes all it takes is a new perspective.

Oh how I wish I could also nab a ticket, I have so many recolor and item ideas.
I wish you good luck in your endeavor magical girl (more like guurrll amiright?)

Ha! I'll have you know, madam, that I am a Magical Man! *flexes* blaugh

Toxic Trickster

Ensavondel

Lend me a Max level quest emotion_c8

Sparkly Strawberry

Timmish

OH MY
My mistake good sir!

Your overskirt and flawless skin made me think otherwise.

Sparkly Strawberry

Azunaz

gaia_crown

9.5/10

Ooh I see your avis in the forums all the time and I love the way you use astras to add that creepy factor! Seriously enjoying the simplicity and old style you have going on, it's kind of like a breath of fresh air.

Absolutely love the face, it's my favorite bit (besides the background creepyness going on), the blank stare, round eye socket..Definitely makes me not want to go out at night on a road like that.

Kinda hard to tell what's going on with the head, is there hair or is that a bandanna? I think it would look good with some greasy/flat/matted looking hair. The shoes seem a bit too simple, maybe rugged or shoes with laces or just a bit of texture would look good. But that's really all I feel that it needs.

Toxic Trickster

Ensavondel

Thank you, really useful rate. You really got an eye for the details, (Empty eyes, face, my intention with astra -> Creepy factor) definitely read my intentions spot on. exclaim

As for shoes, i agree they are "blank" compared to the rest. I can't find any good ones though, if you know of any "rugged/ragged" ones don't hesitate to notify me! would really appreciate it.

Sparkly Strawberry

Azunaz

Glad I could be of assistance! I love being able to see all kinds of avatars and give out ratings. Critiquing is just something I find to be easy and enjoyable.

Let's see..I feel like some of these might be a bit too much but no harm in atleast writing down all my suggestions. So far, not many ragged ones that aren't basically cloth on feet.

Black Skeleton Shoes
SLIK shoes
Colonial Leather Boot
Glacier Sleet Boots would definitely add to the creepy factor with having shoes with spikes on the bottoms. Consider me terrified.
The Gravedigger some real nice boots but I think they layer over most pants.
Professor's Black Casual Shoes
Metallic Ghost Hunter Utility Boots
Mad Scientist Rubber Boots

Countess Gentlewoman

33,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ensavondel

I only had lavender come-hither eyes in my inventory and the gray ones are not in the marketplace at the moment. What do you think, though? As for the earrings, the only ones that add that sort of sparkle are the vault earrings. I do not have a double of the adamant, but I do have the morganite, so I wanted your opinion before splurging on a second adamant.

Sparkly Strawberry

Comtesse de Tournay

The earrings look kind of pink, which looks strange since it's either, black/silver/white everywhere else. I think it'd look great if they were black or if they would match the eyes.

Crystal Shards is much cheaper than another Vault, those might work.
Pearls if you like the addition of pink, these also layer with some earrings but not all and they're super cheap.

Oh and did you see if Silver Laurels works with the tiara? Just saw it in my invo and thought I should ask. rofl
Xmas 2k13 Shimmering Laurels might work too. They would add some skintone color near the head.

Countess Gentlewoman

33,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ensavondel

The morganite vault is pink. XD I just wanted to know if you like the earrings before buying the adamant vault in white/silver. I put them on now for you to take a look. I really like the crystal shards, but they don't show up with this hair.

None of the laurels look right, but I'm going to toy around with that idea. Oddly enough, the cheap flower crowns look good with the tiara (ignore the pink-ness for now).

EDIT: The onyx princess tiara looks great with the white/black theme and the vault headpiece.

Sparkly Strawberry

Comtesse de Tournay

That makes sense now xd whoops

But I think it actually looks a lot better now, that other tiara seemed strangely large now that you've change it, I think it looks a lot better now.
That tiara you have on looks really good!

Tipsy Giver

Ensavondel

Hmmm I like this! I'd like to go out on a Max Level Quest! dramallama

Countess Gentlewoman

33,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ensavondel

Thank you for the input. I think the tiara really adds to the headpiece. I will now pawn one of my shinies to afford another adamant vault for SPARKLE earrings! By the way, the gray come-hither eyes are positioned differently than the lavender ones I currently sport and do not look as good. It's weird. Does that happen often? One color looks better than the other even if they are they same eyes?

In any case, I shall attempt a second side-quest without the earrings. XD Secret Dungeon + Exclusive Loot please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff