Welcome to Gaia! ::

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

items

how far apart does a rainbow ticket item have to be from another? nietono no shana has a stupid black blade, but i want to make a pure white katana. but nietono's sheath is white as well... so i got rejected, how would i be able to make it closer?
domokun stargate

Cottontail

Games / Items
Will we ever be getting a custom ticket that allows us
to recolor a full evolving set of Kin? cat_4laugh

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Games:

Many people still log back on daily or join the site and are unaware that the Fishing game is currently broken. Could you possibly post a notice to the game's main page, please, to let these folks know what is going on? Thank you! heart

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

This item [Animal] Snooze Time is only available for the paws base and that's really saddening since it's such a cute item. Can you make this item for the human base? You can put it in one of the new RIG's I'm sure it would be popular.
Xashowd
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Games

We've heard that the drops in Fafnir's Peak will be altered after the Event is over (the removal of the RIGs and most likely the Event Items). Any word on when and what they'll be changed to? Would be nice to get more Poison Potions out there, and it'd be fitting for the area.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

We won't give specifics of what they'll be changed to, but I can let you know there will be some cool older RIGs and items!

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

MIsc

Just wanted to thank you for the recent Melon stuff we've had <3

User Image

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,925 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
excitable sloth
Fibonacci To Infinity
Items

So anything for the Librarian soon?
; w ;

There just might be. C:
Or at least in his color scheme. C:<

OUO

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Features

I made a post in the SF thread that the Title "Shadow" from the Halloween Event is glitched, and says "Invalid Word Combination" when I try to use it with any kind of adjective. Will this be fixed sometime soon? I'd really like to use it.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
Features

I know this is a standard question on AtS, but when will Avatar Builder come back up? It's been down for 2-3 weeks I think :c

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Games:

I know that we ask a lot about Fishing, because we care about the game dearly. Can we at least have a small update to give us hope? I keep seeing so much negativity about the future of the game- people are starting to think that you're just going to remove the game for good. Please prove them wrong and give us something to go by- it's been 7 months. We support the staff greatly and understand how busy you are. Even if it's just to let us know the game is staying and there are no plans to take it down, will you give us some small bit of news? We've tried to be patient all this time.
It's my New Year's Resolution to continue supporting the game- please let us know if there is something we can do to further encourage you all to bring the game back. We want to work with you, and I apologize if it seems like this is harassing you at all. I hope, instead, that you can see all of these questioning souls as a sign of our enjoyment and patronage.

Sincerely,

Captain of the Fishaholics Anonymous guild
Author of The Fishing Petition with 369 current signatures

I'm sorry to say that we just do not have an update to give you all about fishing. That's not to say the game has been forgotten, we just don't have anything to update everyone about regarding its status. When we have an update, we will make a staff notice about it. Until a staff notice goes out about it, we won't have anything to really update everyone with. I know that it must be frustrating because it is a loved game, but again, rest assured that we have not forgotten about it and that we know how integral the game is to various other features on the site.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

excitable sloth
2sammygate
games - kindred

thank you for leaving RIGs and kin drops in the fafnir's peak area of kindred! can you please replace some of the annoying pathetic gold drops with something else? getting a worthless 20k 75% of the time is annoying. >< i'd even take singe potions (JUST NO CHARGE ORBS PLEASE)
domokun stargate

You're welcome!
We will be adding some other old RIGs by the end of the week to fill the amount of gold given. C:

heart heart heart That makes me very happy. I can't wait to see what other goodies I can get.

Toxic Trendsetter

Fibonacci To Infinity

Winter Event

When are we going to know the conclusion?

Soon~

emotion_brofist

We're working on the associated manga update now, since it actually couldn't be started until we knew which team was going to win. We'll set up a big announcement once all is ready to be revealed!

Kurd Jam's Significant Otter

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250
excitable sloth
2sammygate
games - kindred

thank you for leaving RIGs and kin drops in the fafnir's peak area of kindred! can you please replace some of the annoying pathetic gold drops with something else? getting a worthless 20k 75% of the time is annoying. >< i'd even take singe potions (JUST NO CHARGE ORBS PLEASE)
domokun stargate

You're welcome!
We will be adding some other old RIGs by the end of the week to fill the amount of gold given. C:

You guys are AWESOME!!!

Anxious Witch

Games/Lake Kindred

Are you guys going to raise the level cap for Ally/Skill points any time soon?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Games

Will we ever see any Mogas as playable kin for LK?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff