55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Mama Gen
Fishing ignored again I see

Nope! Simply still no eta on it yet.

Shoujo Warrior

Happy New Year gaia staff!! I hope it was great and you made lovely resolutions for this year emotion_bigheart

Smol Waffles

Items

Moar Moar Moar paw stuff please?

Family jewels tho. rofl

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
excitable sloth
Sevvb
Games: Lake Kindred
Hay staff!
Will there be a Sycamorte buff soon? Like back to 2 bil gold and 3 bil occasionally? c;

Unfortunately we will not be buffing Sycamorte. We may be adding new prizes, such as RIGs, but we will not be increasing the gold output.

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Hopefully Phantom Sycamorte will get some love too. I only fight Lv25/26 ones because it takes too long otherwise. Maybe an Achievement for beating Lv35 (Phantom) Sycamorte? They are the strongest Kin around after all, or at least the bulkiest.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Mama Gen

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.98902407_85/#85

User Image

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Mama Gen

Nah we got the vague answer of "Nothing to update you all with but we know fishing is important and is ******** lots of other parts of the site up by not existing. We're sorry."

Tiny Hoarder

Stanford Condition
Feature - Avatar Builder

The Avatar Builder is heading towards being down for a month. Any chance we can have it come back up again? It's an integral part of the site, especially if you want to run item guides, and having it down is a serious hassle.
Xashowd
excitable sloth
Xashowd

Games/Items

With the sellback removed from the Potions, will the absurdly high prices for potions in the LK shop be reduced? It's not going to work as a Gold sink at those high prices for single potions. I don't use the LK Shop myself as a result. As not everyone can farm Sycamorte, the potions should be possible to buy with funds naturally accumulated through gameplay.

The prices likely will not be reduced. They are set at these prices for a reason. Sorry.

Are you able to tell us what the reason is? I'm honestly worried about LK's future, and as I don't think the prices will work as an effective Gold Sink, I'm not sure what other reason there could be.

The prices may get lower over time, or there may be a sale sometime soon!

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Hi there,

Thanks for attending our first ATS of 2016! We hope that you had an awesome holiday season and that we were able to answer your question. If not, please join us next time and if we are able to, we'll give it a shot!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff