Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lunatic

35,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Games/Jigsaw

Will there be any new puzzles added to jigsaw in the future?

I know how dare I ask about a game that's not lake kindred or fishing.

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Items; Misc.

I hope the holiday was lovely for you folk (the amount of League was impacted by the amount of Kindred, and there was not enough of either...).

Ram horns. To start the new year off, much the way I start off every year, I would like to request tightly spiraled, darling ram horns. We have artful ones like Luna's and Compass' horns, or we have adorable ones like Western Zodiac and Ramune. Either way, we need more of them, and in more colors. Very, very badly.

Even Loyal's background art has a recolor of Black Sheep that does not exist, giving me incredible woe.

Secondly, I wanted to thank you for confirming about the Kindred Rig situation, the GoFusion update for the next week, your continued looking at Fishing's captchas and recoding, as well as some scattered issues around the site. As usual, it's disturbing that certain questions aren't or can't be answered, but we appreciate what you do tell us.
Thank you.
i CANNOT GET THE FISHING GAME TO SAVE AFTER I CAUGHT ALL LIMIT PER GAME. iS THERE A FIX FOR THIS? MEANING THE PASSWORD TO SAVE THEM GAME WONT ENTER IT JUST STAYS ON SCREEN, MANY TIMES I HAVE TRIED T SAVE THE GAMES TO NO AVAIL

Hungry Lunatic

Features/Runaway

Can we play get the cosplay runaway theme again it's been awhile since we last had it crying

Mewrie's Significant Otter

Festive Raccoon

Items
Will there be new Dusky rose-colored items soon? emotion_kirakira That would make me so happy~

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Runeis
User Image Misc

Could I marry [NPC] Fafnir the Dragon?
o-o Fully serious here guys.

B-b-b-but wh-h-hy would you want to marry him-m-m? He's not that great or anything.

User Image

Sparkly Fairy

16,200 Points
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
Nenanah
excitable sloth
Nenanah
Items/Events

for collecting the twelve days of Christmas freebie items we were promised that we would be able to exchange them for a special item if we had all twelve freebies.
You gave out a paws option for the freebie items however the paws base cannot exchange those item for the special item only the human base can.
This isn't fair at all, the Paws base gets left out of almost everything.
If you couldn't get the Owl Be Merry item to work for the Paws base then you should have made a separate item that would work for them instead of taking the lazy way out.

I'm also not the only one upset about this, check out this thread in site feedback.
Christmas Final/Bonus Item

We will be releasing a paw version shortly.

Awesome! Thanks!

My problem is not the same, but similar:

I also assumed I could make the Christmas item whether I had animal or human items so I did few animal and then a few human to find out later that NOW I cant have the item. I wish I would have known that they had to be all one particular thing. UGH

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
Market Place/Misc.?

I know this question was asked earlier but I was curious if anyone had an answer for why the market place seems to have a glitch. When I edit my store and put apostrophes in it glitches and gives me weird numbers and letters inbetween.

Example: I put in 'don't' and it comes out like 'don#0G4't' That is just an example. Not one that is concrete but is basically what happens.

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Events

First of all, thank you for the Jack vs Fafnir event.
Question: It has been long since we had one of those quote wars in the forums. I think the last one was a Sentai vs Mahou Shojo. Are these mini events no longer in the planning, if they are could we get a Black Kingdom vs White Kingdom (from the Chance Items and EI)?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Shops/Items

I asked this question earlier this week, it was answered in the first post.

Shops/Items

In The Treehouse can we add some of the older event items in there? A lot of the older event items are outrageously expensive and hard to find if they were in the shop they'd become easier to get but they would still maintain some rarity because it takes forever to get enough stickers to buy an item.

The answer was "This is a neat idea, but not one we'd like to implement at this time. Apologies! "

Now my question is, why can't/won't you implement it? Surely it cant be that hard to do, you could do it whenever the gold shops get an update.

Wheezing Businessman

6,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
Will you admins ever make a good replacement for Zomg? Because people are still asking for a return of zomg, Lake Kindred is kind of a..letdown, attack, lose,win repeat..not to mention leveling up takes forever, are you guys going to make another MMO game anytime soon? It will really make the Zomg old players happy that gaia has another MMO again, and make it use our avi's like Zomg did as well

Eros's Kouhai

Toxic Collector

Games
I neeeeeeed a staff confirmation, is Sakura Pegacorn Fluff Kin Egg still dropable? Can you share it's odds?

Skillful Enchantress

Games / Lake Kindred
Will we ever be given options to splice different Kin? I'd love to be able to splice my Golden Kitsuko

Garbage Trash

13,840 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Games: Lake Kindred
Hay staff!
Will there be a Sycamorte buff soon? Like back to 2 bil gold and 3 bil occasionally? c;

Excitable Bard

Features

When will the Avatar Builder be back up?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff