Welcome to Gaia! ::

Janky_HotTub's Princess

Taken Sweetheart

15,450 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • The Sweetest 250
Items

Any update on user flairs? The announcement last month I believe it was said "soon" but..a month isn't exactly soon. The queue is getting packed and longer each month :c perhaps more could be released each month to make up for the long waits?

Chatty Associate

21,490 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Game Easter event 2021

Hi, when will part 2 of the Easter event be realeased? Ty for the pretty eggs we're catching now, but I wanna start digging already!

Pls and ty heart

clarion's King

Super Model

Features

Are there any plans to change the way the system reserves usernames? I lost my original account name by changing it and there doesn't seem like there's a way to get it back.

It's not in conflict with anyone else, but it's locked out simply because I owned it before.

Is there any way to release it?

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

features

will we ever get a searchable vend history? owo
domokun stargate

Janky_HotTub's Princess

Taken Sweetheart

15,450 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
Items

Big thank you to whoever is doing PB items lately even though the fantasy tones today made me kinda sad. I'm still happy PB is getting so much love. Spring is the best ♡

AmazingWaifu's Waifu

items thank you Natsube for the beautiful yandere birthday item
anyway as my request can we please have more outfits like wolfsbane we dont have alot of pvc stuff

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Buniish
Forums/Mods

I know a bit back you said there were mods being trained, and while I am happy to hear that, I was wondering if our current ones could handle forums a bit...faster? There are threads that have been reported multiple times from nearly 2 weeks ago now that are harassing and name dropping users and nothing is being done. This type of trend has become a rather large issue in the past year or 2 on here and while I realize the queue in tickets is long, could these threads not be locked or removed immediately when seen and the user(s) dealt with later? Just to stop some of the harassment and show there's a no tolerance for this type of behavior?

Hi there,

Which forum(s) are having those type of threads/posts?

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

features

we got an expanded gift history, can we also get an expanded trade history? no reason we shouldn't be able to view all our trades!
domokun stargate

Janky_HotTub's Princess

Taken Sweetheart

15,450 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
Items

Small request for maybe an alpaca or llama item. ; ; They've been so popular lately I'd love some updated items based around em.
Items / Typo in name

User ImageGift of Gingko
✦ The actual name of this leaf is spelled Ginkgo
✦ Could this typo be fixed?
Items / Rereleases [Followup]

Original
there are more and more items unlisted for eternity on the marketplace
yes, you guys are working hard for re-releasing, in fact youre re-releasing more often than it seems youre releasing new things [that arent recolors at least]

however, when you have a million items, there is simply no way to re-release everything.
my proposal:

after 6 months after an original release, you allow it for re-release
after 5 years after original release, you post it up in the gold shops permanently.

you can post them for gcash and the equivalent amount in plat using your already established gcash:plat ratio. this way people can spend either gcash or plat to purchase the items.
this way when people purchase them, regardless of which currency, its a SINK rather than just trading between one another.

items being in the shop and forever-available after 5 years would mean:
- more focus on re-releasing more current items [aka; things in the past 5 years, rather than trying to go back a decade for something]
- gcash sink and plat sink [better stabilize the economy]
- you can hawk the new hotness rather than having to worry about older things all the time
- people can sell and trade items instead of hoarding them, and have the security theyll be able to re-purchase them later, meaning even MORE sales of the original item
- stabilize the marketplace, there will be listings available or at least a location for it to be purchased at, AND no price hijacking to skyrocket things, they keep their value
- makes gold shops worth while again!
- among other benefits

and, perhaps when launching items, you can mark them [if eligible, of course] to automatically list into the shop after the 5 years. therefore in the future you do not have to worry about 'which items go where, when was it released, is it eligible' stuff. and it does the work for you.
working smarter not harder <3

Lanzer's Response
Lanzer
Thank you. We are looking to add more items that will give out a lot these older items. It does take a lot of work to curate the correct items that should or shouldn't be given away, so it might take some time to put together.

Followup:

i dont mean just RIGs, thats what you have already been doing every season.
i want them in the gold shops, ive listed many reasons its already beneficial, and there are even more reasons, and ive been backed by many people saying they want something like this to happen.
make the gold shops useful again, enough with the RNG of getting items. let us just buy what we want if its 5+ years old.

i know gaia benefits a LOT from making things super limited when selling as a 'ITS NEW AND HOT AND LIMITED BUY NOW'
but it is what has caused this scarcity to begin with, and it is not user friendly in the SLIGHTEST.
its one thing when the item is new, its another when its 5+ years old and youre still doing that

if its 5 years old, youve already had a chance to re-release it and make max profit off of it. so instead of just throwing it to the wayside and never thinking of it again [because there are SO MANY items, you literally and physically cannot get to them all to make them all available in the market]
5 years and in the gold shop is plenty of time.

and i say in the gold shop but i also mentioned to still list it for also gcash.
its not just throwing it away 'to be free' because we can still purchase it, and it sinks plat and gcash
and just because we are buying it with plat doesnt even mean we are getting it 'for free' like other mods have mentioned in the past.
sure plat doesnt pay the bills but it means we have been on the site long enough to earn that plat and the ad revenue and our time is not worthless.

you can still add them into rigs and bundles, even when theyre in the gold shops
because as i mentioned, they will HOLD VALUE by actually being in the shops.
they wont just spiral up or spiral down depending on how many flood or scarcity the market.
the fact they would be sold for gcash and plat and you can choose which currency you purchase with, will mean it even holds gcash value
Misc / Transparency [followup]

ETA on a changelog thread?

✦ Last ATS Lanzer mentioned it is a lot of work to create this feature
though i dont understand why, could you explain it to me?

✦ Would it not be just as easy to copy how Staff Notices are?
this way people can have the notifications turned on/off as they wish, and various staff can just make a post of any changes made?
this feature doesnt have to be ridiculously coded up, just something we can be told 'this is changed, this is updated, we are working on this'

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Items

Back again to humbly ask for more recolors of Pazuzu's Promise. Preferably directly sold in the Cash Shop. I would pay for an Amaranth version.
Inventory [Follow up]

Quote:
When i click on an item, it jumps to the top of the page with the pop up
no matter which page im on, no matter how many items are on a page, no matter which browser i use

Followup:

In the Staff Notice you mentioned that it was fixed, however this issue is still continuing on browsers.
and in the last ATS Lanzer mentioned he had it fixed and tested on windows/mac browsers and asked for my browser/OS details, i said them but im not sure if you saw since ATS was over.

I am on Windows 10 OS
and it happens to me on both Firefox and Chrome - both fully up to date.

it jumps from the bottom of the page to the top
and sometimes it goes from the bottom to like, midway up the page.
so its inconsistent
the jumping happens regardless of if i have 200 or 400 items per page, its getting ridiculous.

ive been having my inventory at 200 per page to try to mitigate the extreme jump
but even that doesnt help because 1. its obnoxious to have to do that when i dont want to
and 2. it doesnt even keep the setting, so id come back to my inventory and its randomly reset to 600 per page.

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

games - kindred

can resist and accuracy amulets up by a solid number rather than a percent? they're both out of 100, it makes boosting the stats of a very weak kin harder ):
domokun stargate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces