Welcome to Gaia! ::

2sammygate
games - zOMG

the easter event is still only in barton, please release to every area D:
domokun stargate

My script must had been broken somewhere, the rest of the areas should be live by tomrrow.

Janky_HotTub's Princess

Taken Sweetheart

15,450 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • The Sweetest 250
Jak Bauer
Buniish
Forums/Mods

I know a bit back you said there were mods being trained, and while I am happy to hear that, I was wondering if our current ones could handle forums a bit...faster? There are threads that have been reported multiple times from nearly 2 weeks ago now that are harassing and name dropping users and nothing is being done. This type of trend has become a rather large issue in the past year or 2 on here and while I realize the queue in tickets is long, could these threads not be locked or removed immediately when seen and the user(s) dealt with later? Just to stop some of the harassment and show there's a no tolerance for this type of behavior?

Hi there,

Which forum(s) are having those type of threads/posts?

To no one's surprise, I'm sure, it's been happening a lot in Chatterbox. It kind of feels like the wild west out there lately ; ;

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

items

can we get a rerelease of some of the forgotten old event items, like skelekitten from the 2011 vday event?
domokun stargate

Lavish Duck

18,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lanzer
A Fart in the Wind

Any update on this? I’ve done another few thousand total item pulls from trunks and troves and still seen nothing.

I know y’all have been busy with the Easter event and trying to get part 2 up and running (among many other projects, I know), but just checking. Thanks! biggrin

Sorry to hear that, please tell me what those items were again and I'll check with the art team to make sure that they've been added.
It was User Image Blood Knight Helmet, User Image Neutral Starter Fridge, and User Image Pearl and Emerald Necklace
kokogik
Game zOMG!

Hi! I wonder if it's possible to change the badge for the easter eggs in zOMG! to be visible before it is achieved. Like, I want to be able to see how many eggs I need to collect before reaching 100 and 1000 since it takes a while to gather them. Is this possible? If not, can you please explain why?

I think we should be able to have that made visible. I'll check on the achievement settings after ATS.

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

Lanzer
2sammygate
games - zOMG

the easter event is still only in barton, please release to every area D:
domokun stargate

My script must had been broken somewhere, the rest of the areas should be live by tomrrow.

ty lanzer! domokun stargate

AmazingWaifu's Waifu

items are all LQI's going to be sold at 1000 cash for now on? can we get that reduced a bit? seems excessive
zenoxywantstheiracctback
Question Category Shops // Marketplace // Watchlists
Question

Can the Watchlist feature in the market place have sorting capabilities as well as have a column to show who the last bidder of a listing is?

Sure, we will add this to the todo list for the next marketplace update.

AmazingWaifu's Waifu

items may we please have more recolors of TTLY seems like you guys forgot about the item after one recolor

Chatty Associate

21,490 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Lanzer
kokogik
Game zOMG!

Hi! I wonder if it's possible to change the badge for the easter eggs in zOMG! to be visible before it is achieved. Like, I want to be able to see how many eggs I need to collect before reaching 100 and 1000 since it takes a while to gather them. Is this possible? If not, can you please explain why?

I think we should be able to have that made visible. I'll check on the achievement settings after ATS.

Yaay, that would be awesome! Thank you so much biggrin heart

Original Prophet

Project Queues Moving!😍

So far in 2021, there has been a noticeable dent done in backlogged Project Custom Tickets, such as golden ticket variants and others; this is great, thank you! However, from a community perspective, it looks like Artists are still very much-so swamped with ticket orders and treading water.

Could Staff management please continue limiting and restricting more new items made (side projects), until the queue is in a relatively healthier place? It detracts away from the money spent on any further ticket sales. Your patrons who have been waiting (many, especially the most loyal for years) want their items and want to continue supporting Gaia.

As a neutral observer, I've seen many ticket holders state that they won't support Gaia further until their old tickets are approved. For the betterment of site-welfare, I hope Project Custom continues being a bigger priority, alongside down flash games and towns. Thanks!

little bro peep's Significant Otter

Premium Receiver

Features

You made an announcement back on March 16th saying that a new batch of user-made flairs would be released *soon*.
It's been almost a month & still the newest batch of user-made flairs haven't been dropped. I understand that the queue has gotten backed up , but if you claim they're dropping *soon* but then a month rolls around & no user-made flairs have been dropped then why even announce that they will be out *soon* ?

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

items

not my usual style of question but i saw a CB thread about the lack of ethnic hairstyles on gaia and i think that would be a great thing to add!
and not prohibitively expensive or rare please!
domokun stargate
noahnoah711
Items

Would you consider adding a sunglasses emoji item? cool

That depends if we're cool enough for shades smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items