13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Buniish
Jak Bauer
Buniish
Forums/Mods

I know a bit back you said there were mods being trained, and while I am happy to hear that, I was wondering if our current ones could handle forums a bit...faster? There are threads that have been reported multiple times from nearly 2 weeks ago now that are harassing and name dropping users and nothing is being done. This type of trend has become a rather large issue in the past year or 2 on here and while I realize the queue in tickets is long, could these threads not be locked or removed immediately when seen and the user(s) dealt with later? Just to stop some of the harassment and show there's a no tolerance for this type of behavior?

Hi there,

Which forum(s) are having those type of threads/posts?

Could I perhaps PM you the threads made by this person so they can be removed? ; ;
I just hate seeing this remain up for so long.

Hi there,

Sure, send me a PM

Sweetest Gaian

Items
Is there any chance of getting collaboration items in the future, like what was done in the past (ie. Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, My Little Pony, Adventure Time, etc)?

clarion's King

Super Model

Jak Bauer
Medievalism
Jak Bauer
Medievalism
Features

Are there any plans to change the way the system reserves usernames? I lost my original account name by changing it and there doesn't seem like there's a way to get it back.

It's not in conflict with anyone else, but it's locked out simply because I owned it before.

Is there any way to release it?

Hi there,

Yes, it is possible in some situations to be able to reassign names to other accounts. But we can not guarantee being able to do so in every case, and unfortunately this sounds like it is one of those times.

There are many reasons for this from an account we can not verify has been abandoned to another name that is similar enough that the system will not let us reuse the name once it was removed from the old account. Unfortunately at this moment we are unable to change how the database of names works. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the response. Can you give me the instance where it is possible to do it? Because right now it just sounds like you said "Yes, we can... but actually we can't".

Hi there,

What I meant is back in the day we didn't have restrictions on usernames. So Jak Bauer and JakBauer and Jak Bauer!!! were all valid names. Awhile back we changed things so that usernames had to be unique and we disregarding things like spaces and punctuation.

But, to be fair to people we grandfathered all the current names in: If you had it, you could keep it. But, if you ever changed it, well then you might have an issue. Because now the system sees Jak Bauer and JakBauer and Jak Bauer!!! as being just JakBauer. So while you could change Jak Bauer to Jack Bauer, when you went to change it back the system would say "Nope, sorry, I already have a JakBauer registered." And even if JakBauer changed his name well then Jak Bauer!!! would still be considered as JakBauer (remember, it ignores spaces and punctuation) so we STILL couldn't change the name.

So we can only change a name back if all of those other instances had changed too, which while it happens every once in awhile, it's a safe bet it doesn't happen all that often

I think I understand what you mean. In that case, getting my name back would be impossible because the last time I checked, there were nearly 300 users with my username in theirs :/

I guess I was hoping that someone had the dev power to force the change...
zenoxywantstheiracctback
Question Category Items // Kindred
Question

Can there be an indication in the Kindred description, name, listing info((marketplace)) once a Kindred has been leveled and no longer grants the kindred companion level up reward?

For those who do not know how Kindred works; who spend millions on buying the kindred on the marketplace for the level up companion reward only to find out they have been used up.

Even if the description is along the lines of "at X level companion rewards are granted", could save a lot of new kindred players, buyers from being duped.

Oh no. I can look into either:

1) there is a level indicator on the marketplace view
or
2) make companions soul bound after it has been leveled up.

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Medievalism
Jak Bauer
Medievalism
Jak Bauer
Medievalism
Features

Are there any plans to change the way the system reserves usernames? I lost my original account name by changing it and there doesn't seem like there's a way to get it back.

It's not in conflict with anyone else, but it's locked out simply because I owned it before.

Is there any way to release it?

Hi there,

Yes, it is possible in some situations to be able to reassign names to other accounts. But we can not guarantee being able to do so in every case, and unfortunately this sounds like it is one of those times.

There are many reasons for this from an account we can not verify has been abandoned to another name that is similar enough that the system will not let us reuse the name once it was removed from the old account. Unfortunately at this moment we are unable to change how the database of names works. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the response. Can you give me the instance where it is possible to do it? Because right now it just sounds like you said "Yes, we can... but actually we can't".

Hi there,

What I meant is back in the day we didn't have restrictions on usernames. So Jak Bauer and JakBauer and Jak Bauer!!! were all valid names. Awhile back we changed things so that usernames had to be unique and we disregarding things like spaces and punctuation.

But, to be fair to people we grandfathered all the current names in: If you had it, you could keep it. But, if you ever changed it, well then you might have an issue. Because now the system sees Jak Bauer and JakBauer and Jak Bauer!!! as being just JakBauer. So while you could change Jak Bauer to Jack Bauer, when you went to change it back the system would say "Nope, sorry, I already have a JakBauer registered." And even if JakBauer changed his name well then Jak Bauer!!! would still be considered as JakBauer (remember, it ignores spaces and punctuation) so we STILL couldn't change the name.

So we can only change a name back if all of those other instances had changed too, which while it happens every once in awhile, it's a safe bet it doesn't happen all that often

I think I understand what you mean. In that case, getting my name back would be impossible because the last time I checked, there were nearly 300 users with my username in theirs :/

I guess I was hoping that someone had the dev power to force the change...

Hi there,

Your username in theirs isn't a problem. Like if your username was Sam, a user with the name Samantha wouldn't be a problem. The only issues comes if we have a Sam@-@

Those would be seen as being the same, unlike Samantha.

And nope, we have the same restrictions as you do because the issue is coded at the database level.
Features

Is there any way to add an item counter to trading? It’s kind of a hassle to count items when making trades
A Fart in the Wind
Lanzer
2sammygate
games - zOMG

the easter event is still only in barton, please release to every area D:
domokun stargate

My script must had been broken somewhere, the rest of the areas should be live by tomrrow.
Are you going to release Easter Fluffs in zOMG too? biggrin

Wait we have Easter Fluffs?

Space Witch

37,750 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Lanzer
zenoxywantstheiracctback
Question

Can there be an indication in the Kindred description, name, listing info((marketplace)) once a Kindred has been leveled and no longer grants the kindred companion level up reward?

For those who do not know how Kindred works; who spend millions on buying the kindred on the marketplace for the level up companion reward only to find out they have been used up.

Even if the description is along the lines of "at X level companion rewards are granted", could save a lot of new kindred players, buyers from being duped.

or

2 Seems like a bad plan. People wouldn't be able to loan or donate leveled kins to help newbies
Lanzer
zenoxywantstheiracctback
Question

or

There is definitely a level indicator on the kin in Marketplace.
Buyer beware. I rarely sell kin myself, but I know enough to check for what level if I'm buying one.
-october fallen stars-
Lake Kindred/Marketplace

Hello everyone! I hope you all are well!
Is there a possibility to add a warning quote somewhere in the description of an item in the market place to let some people know how lake kindred kin item's grants works? It would be nice to have something to say that after certain level you cannot get the grants for the respected item no more. Thanks!

Will do.

Mikael Meister's Buttercup

Dedcadent Abductee

23,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
2sammygate
games - kindred

can we get some rotation of weaker RIGs out of capsules and some fresh and deep ones put in? you put the capsules in so you wouldn't have to muck around in game code to change drops, but capsules have been the same since release D:
(don't remove awesome stuff from them though please!)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. stargate
I was just thinking about this. Especially the RIGs that have been there since the beginning.
Cosmic Glitter
Lanzer
zenoxywantstheiracctback
Question

or

2 Seems like a bad plan. People wouldn't be able to loan or donate leveled kins to help newbies

He meant sell the companion/ equippable pet you get at level 10, not the kinegg

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

THANK YOU for fixing some of the problems in the item glitch thread. (One suspect pillow comes to mind.) Please do try keep on top of it, i'm sure many users of the community appreciate it. heart

Original Prophet

Space Witch

37,750 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
OV8ION
Cosmic Glitter
Lanzer
zenoxywantstheiracctback
Question

or

He meant sell the companion/ equippable pet you get at level 10, not the kinegg

Hmm I see. I don't know how this would help out people buying kins to know if its been leveled past its companion reward tho

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff