Welcome to Gaia! ::

For the avatar -- please make sure there is no background.

Send it in image form. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
If it's possible, please have the bg transparent, Dress-Up size image. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
I'm not drawing anything, I'm literally slapping all the avis together~ 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 7 ]
Sooo just send the avi :> 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
FROM EVERYONE WHO COMPLETED 50+ DAYS!!! 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Sayuu
Leithern
Day # 84
Theme: Spirit Challenge Part Two

User Image

Comments: I saw the stage, and of course I had to draw my Chiyo!~

Full Size:
User Image

Ohh Lei, you totally Poped it!! (I'd say 'Rocked', but Chiyo-Chan never looked like the type to me lol)
Loved the pose and how you made her hand a bit bigger, as it's closer to the viewer. Great job!!
Thanks for choosing my background to work with!!

faery nuff
Day # 84
Theme: Spirit Challenge: Part 2
Comments: OMG I'm having a blast with this one xd

User Image

Ohh you've been a busy Fae!! These are all AMAZING!!
The rabbit in the hat idea is super adorable!! Poor faery's thinner than the Rabbit lol!! That'd be a show to watch!! whee
Thanks for using my background, Girl!!

Hahaha, yeah, I suppose Chiyo isn't quite a rock singer trope! But I have made her sing rock and metal before. Just for the lols.
You did a great job on that background!~

Romantic Rogue

ChiiDoLLx
Manu~Koa
emotion_ghost Day # 4 emotion_ghost
Theme: emotion_ghost

User Image

Comments: Just felt like drawing my avi. xD
Manu~Koa
emotion_ghost Day # 8 emotion_ghost

User Image

Comments: I wanted to draw my oc, Anara, in her wedding gown. Partially because my now fiance proposed...and I said yes. Now to fight for the ring since his mother would never give it up willingly unless the wedding is sooonish. 3 more years to it's possible. xD
Manu~Koa
emotion_ghost Day # 16 emotion_ghost

User Image

Comments:
    User Image
      User ImageUser Image
    User Image

Even though the scan quality does not do your art justice, you have clean lines and have remarkable designs~

Avatars are very inspiring >w< I'm glad you were inspired to draw your avi with the first one. For the second image, I like the top part of that dress the most!! It's just so well drawn~ 4laugh

*squints and reads the text in white* OH! Congratulations~!! owo
    Wait, why do you have three more years?? o.o;;

I really like how thicc you made that character in your Day 16, very nice curves! c:

📌 Official business: Our records shows you have completed 18 days.

If you edit/add any art in your thread from this point forward, please quote or send a PM to the mule, 100 Day Event, listing the days.
    If I do not hear from you, the count above will be the final count. There are fifteen days left of the event.

Notice of Update Deadline: April 21, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.

Those who complete at least fifty days will be eligible for a small consolidation prize.
    Everyone else who complete less than fifty days will be listed in the Honorable Mentions.

D'aww, thank you thank you emotion_bigheart I had a lot of fun drawing when I actually managed to draw. I've learned that I can't make thin characters. Everbody is going to end up kinda thicc~ xd At some point I will have to invest in a decent scanner.

Haha, well we had a seven year plan. We were planning to get married on paper first, finish up college and then save up for our wedding. I know for a fact that neither of us could have a small wedding. Especially since I'm an only child and my fam are super hype that I'm engaged.

Friendly Vampire

4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Manu~Koa
Everybody is going to end up kinda thicc~ xd

Haha, well we had a seven year plan. We were planning to get married on paper first, finish up college and then save up for our wedding. I know for a fact that neither of us could have a small wedding. Especially since I'm an only child and my fam are super hype that I'm engaged.

Well you know what they say... Thicc thighs save lives! <3

Congrats on the engagement! That's pretty much what my and my husband's plan is, too. We're married on paper as of last October, and ONE OF THESE DAYS maybe we'll have enough to actually do a wedding...

Manly Man-Lover

Yay! We finally had takeout in what feels like months. Just a local pizza place and some cheese breadsticks. But man, it tasted so good. emotion_drool

Kawaii Otaku

emotion_ghost Day # 85 emotion_ghost
Theme: Bookworm

User Image

Comments:

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Day 85 - Lion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Based on this

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Day # Eighty-five
Theme: Lion

User Image

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

sdrawkcab
Day # Eighty-five
Theme: Lion

User Image

OoO so cooool it looks like a patch on clothing but like a cool patch. Damn... how did you...
Yep XD you win.

Long-time Spook

Rawfie
Yay! We finally had takeout in what feels like months. Just a local pizza place and some cheese breadsticks. But man, it tasted so good. emotion_drool

Nice!
We've done the same a couple times with local places nearby as well!
Also loooove not cooking for once!

Invisible Dreamer

ChiiDoLLx
    User Image
      User ImageUser Image
    User Image

Pfft, you know how much I love your style so much already... choosing which one stood out most was hard~

I, of course, love the piece you did for the mule~ heart The piece you did for Karma has such lovely proportions that matches with his description.

I'm jealous that you draw males and females equally!! Looove the random freebie you drew for someone~ c: Thank you so much for contributing such amazing pieces to the auction winners!! >w<

Dat cup, it's so abstract, but I can clearly see it's a penguin. Is it smooth or is it texture like the white lines is sunken into the cup sort of thing?? OWO

📌 Official business: Our records shows you have completed 46 days.

If you edit/add any art in your thread from this point forward, please quote or send a PM to the mule, 100 Day Event, listing the days.
    If I do not hear from you, the count above will be the final count. There are fifteen days left of the event.

Notice of Update Deadline: April 21, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.

Those who complete at least fifty days will be eligible for a small consolidation prize.
    Everyone else who complete less than fifty days will be listed in the Honorable Mentions.

Aw ;-; <3 Thanks Chii. That's very kind of you. Your comments are really inspiring. I'll try my best to crank out drawings through the next 15 days.

Thank you. I used to be able to draw only girls... but I've been trying really hard to draw guys. I still struggle a lot with them though. =n=; And thanks, sometimes if I see a really cool avvy when I'm browsing gaia, I add it to my "draw them" collection. xD I'm too nervous to actually deliver it to the person though. I don't even know if they'd want a freeb in the first place.

You're welcome, it's really fun to draw for the auctions. ^^

Yup, the black parts are smooth, while the white parts are carved out the cup. There was a backside too, but I didn't draw it. xD;

Thanks again. I'll be sure to quote the mule when I update my thread.

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Day 85
Theme: (previous theme) Rose
Comment: I'm so proud of how this turned out, he looks so pretty!
**there is a spider tattooed on him.. you have been warned Chii

User Image
Freaque of Nature
Day 85
Theme: (previous theme) Rose
Comment: I'm so proud of how this turned out, he looks so pretty!
**there is a spider tattooed on him.. you have been warned Chii

User Image

ChiiDoLL

*saw rose as theme and clicked on it*

I didn't read the warning emotion_facepalm
Shiiiiiiiit..... OTL

But since I'm already here, let me just say that the piece is very nice.
Love the eyes, you did your glowy thingy~
The use of duplication makes me happy XD
DUPLICATE THAT s**t! <33
Shortcut~ ♫♪

Very cute thorn tail~ c:
Excellent work! >w<

Moonlight Healer

AB102
True Karma
Thank you for the collaboration~ ❤

emotion_ghost Day # 84 emotion_ghost
Theme: sc 2

User Image
full size:
User Image

Comments: will try to add more in a few hours!

Awww she's so kyoot! Fits in well too. cat_3nodding

Moonlight Healer

ChiiDoLLx
Freaque of Nature
Thank you for the collaboration~ ❤

Day 084
Theme: Spirit Challenge Interactive Background

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: 50 mins

All the super tiny details I've put into the monster disappear...... typical =w=;;;

Whoa.....amazing job! I would not want to meet that monster....o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces