Welcome to Gaia! ::

For the avatar -- please make sure there is no background.

Send it in image form. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
If it's possible, please have the bg transparent, Dress-Up size image. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
I'm not drawing anything, I'm literally slapping all the avis together~ 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 7 ]
Sooo just send the avi :> 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
FROM EVERYONE WHO COMPLETED 50+ DAYS!!! 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

Sayuu
Amai_Neiko
Day # 83
Theme: puffy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments:

Ohh so adorable and cozy!! Is that Aries??

OtakuKat
Amai_Neiko
Day # 83
Theme: puffy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments:

Awww she's so kyoot! An OC of yours? cat_4laugh

Thank you both! She's my sheepie OC. whee

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

ChiiDoLLx
Amai_Neiko
ChiiDoLLx
Amai_Neiko
ChiiDoLLx

GASP! SO CUTE!!! OWO

... the only thing disappointing is that it's ONLY a d20...
I need the full set!! gonk
Where's the d6, d8, d10, d12, percentile dice?? >o<

*plays Pathfinder, D&D, and Starfinder*

Yeah, imagine they'd need super super tiny duckies for the remaining dice. xd

They should just make the dice BIGGER twisted
.... omg, I wonder how dice are made XDDDD;;

How do they make the weight balance equal......
or omg, I wanna play with loaded dice rofl
*don't let my DM/GM see this* OTL

xd I'm not sure but possibly resin paint and molds? I watch this person on twitter and omg they make the most beautiful dice. emotion_bigheart emotion_drool I want all the tealish galaxy ocean like ones.
Omygosh don't be Chii the cheater! emotion_jawdrop xd Lol

It's in my name tho~
I'm a chii-ter~ owo

twisted
Why play fair when you can play dirty and win all the fights?!
*loves being OP*

Lol I made that connection with your name too xp Your avi is so adorable I love the colors~ emotion_bigheart

Magnetic Novel

24,190 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Abomination 100
  • A Novel Idea 0
ChiiDoLLx
typintypos
emotion_ghost Day # 2 emotion_ghost
Theme: Winning prize art for The_Great_Fairy_of_Hyrule

User Image

Comments: I'm pretty happy with how the coloring turned out. maybe i'll post a speedpaint after xx years.
Something i learnt when painting is to try cool and warm colors (blue and yellow) and a bit of the underpainting thingamajig.
When you paint blue and yellow in trad media, it becomes green but digitally that doesnt happen. and i feel like screamin everytime stuff like this happen coz u gotta learn twice the amount - especially when u art both trad and digital... -_-
I wish i had made the yellows pop a bit more but i didnt want to overtake it... (also unconscious fear of muddyin the painting green hair coz of trad media learning i guess...)
Need to practice more on jewelry and gems... my weakness
and u can barely see the texture in the art... how do artist put those texture and make them visible and not make the colors go blegh looking?!

at least i like the roses - they are lineless! =D

comment section will more likely become my personal evaluation on what i gotta improve and what i've tried (unless i get too lazy to type tht as well lol)
typintypos
emotion_ghost Day # 5 emotion_ghost
Theme: Art freebie for [~-Sephiroth-~] in the Ewwwww! What An Ewww Tree! event for Christmas 2019

User Image

Comments: i wish i knew how to get that really good bright n clean photos from my phone like the pros...
i havent done any trad media for some time since i've been running around but i really like how he turned out in this - less cutesy and more mature looking as I wanted
now let's just hope i wont make any stupid mistakes as i finish it up later coz there's no undo button to save me lol
typintypos
link

emotion_ghost Day # 11 emotion_ghost
Theme: commission for rheostatic

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Comments: i like how oxi's sketch cleanup just made his pose funnier. i love it. should draw more dynamic poses. and fae-goblin boi looks just adorable!

so basically im just dumping my art process here oops... sweatdrop
    User Image
      User ImageUser Image
    User Image

Ohhh, I haven't seen your headshot in awhile~ c: Love the colors!

I believe there is an app for having cleaner lines that is taken from the phone. Alec mentioned her method involves two apps, but I can't remember what they are...
    [quote="Alec Ikiiki"][/quote]

Your sketches are cute!! I especially like the one on the left c:
    But wait, did you do a digital sketch before you did a traditional sketch?? o-o

📌 Official business: Our records shows you have completed 11 days.

If you edit/add any art in your thread from this point forward, please quote or send a PM to the mule, 100 Day Event, listing the days.
    If I do not hear from you, the count above will be the final count. There are fifteen days left of the event.

Notice of Update Deadline: April 21, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.

Those who complete at least fifty days will be eligible for a small consolidation prize.
    Everyone else who complete less than fifty days will be listed in the Honorable Mentions.

thanks chii! =D i was tryin something different this time =)
and dw i havent frgotten abt ur valentine avi freeb - im just a lil scared to paint lately... afraid of making mistakes... -sigh- but imma do some pencil trad doodles and try to break tht fear so hopefully ill paint ur art soon!

i'll ask her abt it! ty for tellin me abt her! TwT

ty! im out of traditional practice (ive gotten very very nervous to do trad art coz unlike digital, we can undo mistakes! but im tryin to draw again - it's kinda difficult thou...) so they arent what they used to be... but im glad to hear tht the cuteness factor hasnt disappeared at least! =)

yes i did! since this was for a commission, i wanted to confirm the poses roughly with my client instead of erasing and fixing in paper. it saves time plus its easier n im pretty comfy doin loose silly doodley sketches digitally. =3

i do swear i drew for more than 11 days. i couldnt really share some of the zine ones (and i didnt want to mosaic it - its kinda unfair for u guys tbh) plus there were days i was too lazy or nt in the drawin mood and days when i was too lazy to post or forgot to.

aslo i do have a question. i mosaiced a zine piece i did and posted but due to the virus, my zine collab has stopped the process (more like at a standstill since noone can really go out and print n ship n stuff)
i'd like to take down/delete that art only - it's this one here
i dont feel happy to keep it up anymore since i wont be able to post the original anytime soon since everyhings on hold and i really feel uncomfy to see it all mosaic-ed up like im hiding it. please with ur and other 100 day mods permission, may i remove it? cry

thank u for letting me take part of this even thou i joined a bit late and didnt draw as much! i'd love to join u guys next year too (ill be hangin around discord and the cafe thread after this) so please add me in ur quote list so i'll get notified when u start this again? =)

Magnetic Novel

24,190 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Abomination 100
  • A Novel Idea 0
Alec Ikiiki

heey! how are u? =3
i use a phone to scan/photo my art - linearts and doodles and colored art but im nt the beats at it and struggle to get it clean and crisp.
chiidollx mentioned that u knw a phone app which helps get clean art lines? she also said tht u mentioned abt 2 differnt methods to achieve it?
i was hoping u'll let me a few tips and tricks for me as help please?
(sorry my eng isnt tht great n i sometimes struggle to explain stuff)

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
Amai_Neiko
Thank you both! She's my sheepie OC. whee

She's adorable!! Such a lovely design~ ^^

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
Leithern
Hahaha, yeah, I suppose Chiyo isn't quite a rock singer trope! But I have made her sing rock and metal before. Just for the lols.
You did a great job on that background!~

Aww thanks, Lei!! And that would be a sight to see lol..

Manly Man-Lover

Kashikun Reborn

Nice!
We've done the same a couple times with local places nearby as well!
Also loooove not cooking for once!
Yeah, it was good not having burger for a meal. XD;;

All the meat mom has bought for dinners is ground beef... I'm getting kinda sick of it tbh.

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
Spotlight for Day 85 is now up~

Friendly Vampire

heart heart heart

Magnetic Novel

24,190 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Abomination 100
  • A Novel Idea 0
emotion_ghost Day # 12 emotion_ghost
Theme: Canvas

User Image

Comments: Frgt to post this - too lazy to add my typintypos sig so i did a heart finger pose!
Did a canvas painting. I'm hopeless at it but i still try.
One day, i'll be good at it. =) This was a bit experimental - i was playing around with other objects and abstract palette knife.
Only thing was I didn't really own a palette knife so I used my trusty old butter knife instead lol
Also, you can see this in the photo (my wonderful photo skills OTL) but i also added a bit of gold glitter to make it a bit 'ooooh!!!'
It s h i n e s and s p a r k l e s! emotion_kirakira
It looks better when u can see that.

Naughty Duck

faery nuff
sdrawkcab
Freaque of Nature
RoseDragonfire
Quadropopilous
Ako-sama
waaah your sc entries are all so awesome guys! 4laugh thank u very much for choosing my bg! whee

Naughty Duck

True Karma
Oh wow it matches the vibe so well! Good work n.n
thank youu Karma ^^ i used filters to match the bg hehe. xD

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

AB102
True Karma
Oh wow it matches the vibe so well! Good work n.n
thank youu Karma ^^ i used filters to match the bg hehe. xD

Oh a very smart thing to do O: filters are great for that >3

Naughty Duck

ChiiDoLLx
thanks Chii ^^ haha no i didnt copy paste the cookie, but i used rulers! i dont have a pen, i just finger draw xD the ruler i used for the cookie is rotation ruler, for the sunflower, i used the kaleidoscope ruler dOuO

and got it! ill try to add more catchup doodles for my thread in the next few days. ive been struggling because of a migraine yesterday so i havent got to do anything productive lol ^^;; but ill try my best! thanks for the reminder whee

Naughty Duck

OtakuKat
Awww she's so kyoot! Fits in well too. cat_3nodding
thank youuu Kat! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items