Welcome to Gaia! ::

For the avatar -- please make sure there is no background.

Send it in image form. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
If it's possible, please have the bg transparent, Dress-Up size image. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
I'm not drawing anything, I'm literally slapping all the avis together~ 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 7 ]
Sooo just send the avi :> 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
FROM EVERYONE WHO COMPLETED 50+ DAYS!!! 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Day # 87
Theme: Draw Your OC

User Image

Comments: This is Valonius. He goes by Valon. He got a new outfit custom made by my friend Catherine6Mirror on Deviant Art recently, so this was the perfect time for me to test sketching it, lol!

Moonlight Healer

I'm dropping a spirit pass today. My sleep schedule is skewed. @.@
Ako-sama
Spirit pass being issued.
Day # 86
Theme: Lion King

[img="600"]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/6eeff37a-8dfe-4c1e-99f2-79b71d8719af/ddubhhw-9cbea29d-5c96-4464-8778-30ce7f192f20.png/v1/fill/w_1024,h_1317,q_80,strp/day_86_by_hatakaka_ddubhhw-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTMxNyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZlZWZmMzdhLThkZmUtNGMxZS05OWYyLTc5YjcxZDg3MTlhZlwvZGR1Ymhody05Y2JlYTI5ZC01Yzk2LTQ0NjQtODc3OC0zMGNlN2YxOTJmMjAucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.zuvWYTwZPxwZ_sKopERHOfhP3pGWpS9gauoWaEXjXFs[img]
I hope it looks something like its from Lion KIng. <3 I rather like how this one turned out so hopefully it works. Turned out much better then the other one. Might finish it tho cause it's funny...just not a good doodle. Lol

Art submitted for day 86 doesn't quite fit theme and we have issued you a spirit pass for the day.
Thanks! ~Karma

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Day # 87
Theme: Draw Your OCs

User Image

Comments: My very first OCs ever, I think! Their names are Angel and Lina, and they are a couple.
You don't want t see my first drawings of them. Trust me, you really don't.

Also, it's really difficult to redraw/redesign something that's this old and still make it look right.

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

OtakuKat

Cool cool I will mark it down. 8]

Moonlight Healer

True Karma
OtakuKat

Cool cool I will mark it down. 8]

Thank you! ^^

Katal's Prince

Rare

Day #87
THEME :APPROVED REQUEST

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
User Image

Happy birthday, Chii!

Moonlight Healer

Manu~Koa
OtakuKat
Manu~Koa
emotion_ghost Day # 22 emotion_ghost
Theme: emotion_ghost

User Image

Comments: I feel like the ears are a little winky wonky and the more I stare at it, the more I find flaws...but all in all, I had fun. xD

I like her! She's really cute. cat_3nodding One of your OCs perhaps?

She belongs to a user name Peachchu. I thought she was super adorable and wanted to try my hand at drawing her! <3

Very nice! ^^

Moonlight Healer

typintypos
OtakuKat
typintypos
emotion_ghost Day # 12 emotion_ghost
Theme: Canvas

User Image

Comments: Frgt to post this - too lazy to add my typintypos sig so i did a heart finger pose!
Did a canvas painting. I'm hopeless at it but i still try.
One day, i'll be good at it. =) This was a bit experimental - i was playing around with other objects and abstract palette knife.
Only thing was I didn't really own a palette knife so I used my trusty old butter knife instead lol
Also, you can see this in the photo (my wonderful photo skills OTL) but i also added a bit of gold glitter to make it a bit 'ooooh!!!'
It s h i n e s and s p a r k l e s! emotion_kirakira
It looks better when u can see that.

Pretty! Is that the Korean heart?

ty! Yup! 4laugh

Nice! One of my internet buddies told me about the Korean heart. X3

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

Day # 87
Theme: Draw your OC

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: my Aries girl Arianna

Moonlight Healer

sdrawkcab
Day # Eighty-seven
Theme: Glitter

User Image
User Image

Comments: Saw glitter and thought of the ruby slippers from The Wizard of Oz. Turns out, they're sequined. XD;;; I used the ruby slippers as ref for these glitter slippers.
Later, I stumbled upon glitter brushes so I went back and played some more. So bonus shoe.

Great details! These shoes have a nice 3D effect. cat_3nodding

Moonlight Healer

RoseDragonfire
Day # 87
Theme: Draw Your OC

User Image

Comments: This is Valonius. He goes by Valon. He got a new outfit custom made by my friend Catherine6Mirror on Deviant Art recently, so this was the perfect time for me to test sketching it, lol!

Gorgeous work! I love the ornate details on his clothes. cat_4laugh

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

ChiiDoLLx
crazypieloverangel
emotion_ghost Day 7 emotion_ghost
Theme: Buttercup

Comments:
crazypieloverangel
emotion_ghost Day 9 emotion_ghost
Theme: custom/free draw

Comments: drew my avi today as a “feel better” drawing
    User Image
      User ImageUser Image
    User Image

Seen you wandering around Discord, so I know you're alive XD;; *checking up on all the artists*

I love how you've drawn Buttercup~ it's so awesome when people take a simple design of a character and turn them complex!! The sweater instead of a mini skirt is so refreshing~ plus it matches her tomboy personality c:

You make a lot of great art decisions when you draw~ love the way you draw the head and your ability to have polished nails in your piece XD I know it sounds weird, but I struggle so hard having the type of hands I draw to be polished!! :u

📌 Official business: Our records shows you have completed 4 days.

If you edit/add any art in your thread from this point forward, please quote or send a PM to the mule, 100 Day Event, listing the days.
    If I do not hear from you, the count above will be the final count. There are fifteen days left of the event.

Notice of Update Deadline: April 21, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.

Those who complete at least fifty days will be eligible for a small consolidation prize.
    Everyone else who complete less than fifty days will be listed in the Honorable Mentions.

<3 ; u; thanks Chi... I’ve been sweatdrop so stressed out and busy lol. Well, I’ll make sure to post something soon. I’ve been drawing but forgetting to post it. I’ll post today’s here but update my thread later x_x

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

emotion_ghost Day 87 emotion_ghost
Theme:
Draw Your someone’s OC
(it’s a commission xp )

Comments:
A request from FruitTartz heart

I’ll update my thread for you guys sweatdrop don’t worry about adding the extra posts, I’ll do it

Magnetic Novel

24,190 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Abomination 100
  • A Novel Idea 0
OtakuKat
typintypos
OtakuKat
typintypos
emotion_ghost Day # 12 emotion_ghost
Theme: Canvas

User Image

Comments: Frgt to post this - too lazy to add my typintypos sig so i did a heart finger pose!
Did a canvas painting. I'm hopeless at it but i still try.
One day, i'll be good at it. =) This was a bit experimental - i was playing around with other objects and abstract palette knife.
Only thing was I didn't really own a palette knife so I used my trusty old butter knife instead lol
Also, you can see this in the photo (my wonderful photo skills OTL) but i also added a bit of gold glitter to make it a bit 'ooooh!!!'
It s h i n e s and s p a r k l e s! emotion_kirakira
It looks better when u can see that.

Pretty! Is that the Korean heart?

ty! Yup! 4laugh

Nice! One of my internet buddies told me about the Korean heart. X3

in my case it was my school friend who's mad abt kpop songs lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers