Welcome to Gaia! ::

For the avatar -- please make sure there is no background.

Send it in image form. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
If it's possible, please have the bg transparent, Dress-Up size image. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
I'm not drawing anything, I'm literally slapping all the avis together~ 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 7 ]
Sooo just send the avi :> 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
FROM EVERYONE WHO COMPLETED 50+ DAYS!!! 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 434 435 436 > >> >>> »|

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

Day # 11
Theme: collar

User Image

Katal's Prince

Rare

Day #11
THEME :FROZEN

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
User Image

Did about 40 minutes worth. Played around with a lot of the texture
brushes and got what I think are some really good results.
Frozen mountain and clouds.

Long-time Spook

Leithern

Amazon was recommended by most of the comments, but all of the ones on there had such mixed reviews. It's hard to tell which is truly legit.
I also didn't see any on the official website for Bandai. :c

I'll probably just have to make the best of it too~

Thats where I got mine as well. As depends on the seller on amazon.
Laamme this is such a great idea! I would love to get the real thing!

You can do it!

Moonlight Healer

Quadropopilous
Day #11
THEME :FROZEN

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
User Image

Did about 40 minutes worth. Played around with a lot of the texture
brushes and got what I think are some really good results.
Frozen mountain and clouds.

Great job! Looks realistic. ^_^

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Day # 11
Theme: Frozen and Butterfly

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments: This was supposed to be on the easy side for me, but I struggle making things look clean. I only had an hour to spare today, but I made the most of it. I’ve been playing around with effects, but I ended up preferring what I had.

Liberal Smoker

I’m really fricken lazy and none of the themes today excited me so

Day 11
Theme: Collar

So I just drew my oldest and pretty much only OC

I SHOULD submit an art request for the other oc I kinda have been dabbling with but
Like I said
Lazy

** the above is a WIP, I coloured her like a dumb dumb because my lines looked lonely and sad without colour **
Also I started on day 12 and didn’t even wanna draw today cause the themes
So I’ll touch her up another day
Day # 11
Theme: Butterfly

Comments: retried the composition for 3 times //sweats. i sorta like how it turned out. hopefully when i color it in, it turns out better

Moonlight Healer

Tanteii
Day # 11
Theme: Butterfly

Comments: retried the composition for 3 times //sweats. i sorta like how it turned out. hopefully when i color it in, it turns out better

I like how this is coming along. cat_3nodding

Lightbringer

Day # 11
Theme: Metal armor

User Image

Comments: I wanted to try something different than I usually stick to, so I decided to try to draw Lingering Will.
Something in honor the release of the Re:mind DLC 4laugh
also side note- my first WIP of the event, I'm fairly proud of myself for that sweatdrop

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Amai_Neiko

You're so nice Chii! heart heart I'll stay in normal mode and will try to be more careful! I've set an alarm for 9:20 everyday now. 3nodding If I have a deadline I find it motivates me more to have that fire under my butt.

I have an alarm at 8:55pm -- if I don't post by then, I know I'm done for lol

I get home exactly at 8pm.
I need to draw immediately when I get home or else I won't have enough time to put into my work. So I draw until my alarm goes off and then I start saving and uploading x___x;;

Sooooo if I can help it. I draw the night before rather than the night of the deadline lol

Moonlight Healer

Lucid Hallucinogen
Day # 11
Theme: Metal armor

User Image

Comments: I wanted to try something different than I usually stick to, so I decided to try to draw Lingering Will.
Something in honor the release of the Re:mind DLC 4laugh
also side note- my first WIP of the event, I'm fairly proud of myself for that sweatdrop

The details look stunning! I'm always happy to see more KH fanart. cat_3nodding

Lightbringer

OtakuKat

Thank you!
Armor/sharp piece are definitely not my strong point.
I'm working on it though 4laugh
Also this challenge is seriously just turning into some KH fan art stuff. . .I've already started working on my next piece, and it's also KH related rofl

It was sort of an in joke that my friend made. She said I could probably just turn this challenge into just KH fan art from this point. . .

Moonlight Healer

Lucid Hallucinogen

Thank you!
Armor/sharp piece are definitely not my strong point.
I'm working on it though 4laugh
Also this challenge is seriously just turning into some KH fan art stuff. . .I've already started working on my next piece, and it's also KH related rofl

It was sort of an in joke that my friend made. She said I could probably just turn this challenge into just KH fan art from this point. . .

Hey as long as it fits the theme! cat_xp
Stitched Muffins
Day 11

Theme: Doppleganger

Sorry for the late start, life keep rearing it's ugly head at me and has been keeping me busy...

User Image
Glad to have you join us, even if it is a late start! <3

I have to warn you though; Doppleganger is a day 12 theme and you posted this for day 11. > <;;
I'm going to let it slide today because you're in easy mode and starting late, but in the future, please be careful and make sure you're choosing a theme from the day we are currently on.
We will just count this as day 11 for you instead, and you'll need to go back and do a day 11 theme for day 12.

Also, if you could make hold posts for days 1-10 and post this for Day 11 in your guild thread, it would be appreciated~
Don't forget you have to post your lovely artwork in your guild thread as well so it gets counted! =3

Thank you!
~Kix

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas