Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1015 1016 1017 > >> >>> »|

Ooh
I would love to join!
Looks really fun cool
o too bad my drawing skills are rather limited sad

Blessed Giver

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Awesome idea keiiii!!! You'll definitely get a huge turn out 3nodding plexi did a similar contest several years ago and the entries just blew my mind. Considering how much Gaia has grown since then, you're bound to come across many breath-taking works of art. I'm subscribing; will drop by here and there to check up on the thread heart

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Why hello thar saw your link on dA so I thought I'd check it out whee

Wow those are some big prizes. If I weren't so busy I'd give it a shot. Good luck to your contest!
User Image

Thanks to DA I found this awesome contest! 8D I'm so gonna stalk this thread and enter! whee

Gracious Inquisitor

User Image

2bil holysh-

Heroic Dark Elf

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
oh, my god.
that's so much money, those prizes.
;w;

I'm thinking about entering. So are you looking more towards staying true to your characters than the actual wuality of art? I mean, the quality is definitely important, but from reading, it seems like the subject- the characters and their personality- is more of what you want.
The Pirate Soldier
oh, my god.
;w;

I'm thinking about entering. So are you looking more towards staying true to your characters than the actual wuality of art? I mean, the quality is definitely important, but from reading, it seems like the subject- the characters and their personality- is more of what you want.

Well, let's put it this way... I don't want art of people that look like my characters; I want art of my characters. 3nodding

Heroic Dark Elf

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
keiiii
The Pirate Soldier
oh, my god.
;w;

Well, let's put it this way... I don't want art of people that look like my characters; I want art of my characters. 3nodding
Heh heh. I see.
<3

I'll try to enter.

I have one question though. When you submit art, does it have to be in a definitive category, or do you just submit art and then when you give the prizes out, do you judge the pieces on the different categories? o_o; if you know what I mean.

Eloquent Raider

7,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pirate....your signature makes my brain hurt. burning_eyes
Zephyr Aryn

Mine too whee

Eloquent Raider

7,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Miri-love
Zephyr Aryn

Mine too whee

I'm glad I am not the only one. I...just can't look at it but somehow I still want to! D:
Zephyr Aryn
Miri-love
Zephyr Aryn

Mine too whee

I'm glad I am not the only one. I...just can't look at it but somehow I still want to! D:

Lol, I know - I can't look awayyyyy gonk
The Pirate Soldier
keiiii
The Pirate Soldier
oh, my god.
;w;

Heh heh. I see.
<3

I'll try to enter.

I have one question though. When you submit art, does it have to be in a definitive category, or do you just submit art and then when you give the prizes out, do you judge the pieces on the different categories? o_o; if you know what I mean.

You just submit, and the judges figure out the categories. biggrin

Eloquent Raider

7,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@Miri: I might just have to poof for a while. At least it will help me escape the picture. *looks one last time*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff