Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 1015 1016 1017 > >> >>> »|

Pinkutan
I'm so very, very in. It's not even funny how in I am. Watch me be the most innest I have ever been.

You're gonna get some seriously epic entries. In epic numbers.

Holy crap.

e: is traditional art okay too or do you only want digital? I'll probably CG anyway, but I thought I'd ask just in case.

Traditional is perfectly fine, as long as it's not like... a blurry cell phone photo. XD I should probably add this to the FAQ.

I'm looking forward to seeing you being very in. surprised
Kaiser-chan
I normally read through the list of threads here first by the poster's name, and I just reflexively clicked at the sight of a familiar name even before I saw the title. Cue picking my jaw up off my keyboard when I scrolled down.

I don't think I've ever been so intimidated by a contest, especially before any entries came in.

But I want you in ;0; Don't go away!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hardened Scrooge

13,500 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
right now i'm pretty torn User Image I'm a frickin' drooling fan of keiiii's art on dev- especially her fire emblem stuff User Image and i've read all of haru sari thus far and loved it as well- even introduced it to my friends. which i never do with webcomics.and i'm terrified of doctors, but for some reason i'm not afraid of chi-min.... so i would really love to do fanart. but gosh. the artists already stacked up here blow my art out of the water- so intimidating! User Image

i might enter. i might not. it can't hurt to try as they say.

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
keiiii
Traditional is perfectly fine, as long as it's not like... a blurry cell phone photo. XD I should probably add this to the FAQ.

Hahaha don't worry about that, I've got a good scanner blaugh I just love my watercolors and acrylics and I'm hoping I'll have enough time available to do a nice traditional piece. I wasn't sure if you'd be interested in that at all, so I thought I'd ask. sweatdrop

You'll see me at my innest! This is a fantastic contest. I'm letting all my friends know about it too. I know some pretty talented folks. wink

@everyone -- don't give up before you try! You won't lose anything by giving this a try. The worst that can happen is you won't win, and not winning is not as bad as not trying!

Timid Phantom

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
Okay, Keiiii, I read your comic.
And due to that I want draw all your characters. gonk
Hella; I don't care if I don't get any prices 'cause the story and the characters are so cool.
damn, keep those pages coming.

Hygienic Member

*has no chance against all of the boss artsy people on gaia*
At least keiiii is out of the competition though? surprised

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Not going to have much of a chance of winning... but I am so in. You can't win if you don't try as they say. And just being part of it will give me something to draw when I have no commissions or comic work to draw.

Lonely Phantom

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
woah such pretty arts <3
I've read pages here and there of the comic, but I've really enjoyed reading it thoroughly, brainstorming some cool ideas 3nodding

Hope I can do some justice to your characters <3 I've always admired your work 3nodding

keiiii

your characters are in that haru-sari, yes?
i should read that o Ao

Sparkling Cutie-Pie

16,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

You know, I've been meaning to read Haru-Sari for ages, ever since your Freebie thread and the guild, but I've never gotten around to it. I think this is more than the perfect excuse to do so. wink After all, what better way to get a feel for the characters, if you haven't read it, than to read it. ...That sounded better in my head. lol

I will draw like I've never drawn before for this contest. I will probably do multiple studies on anatomy and whatever I choose for a background JUST to do well in this contest.

Basically, you've just totally motivated me to force myself to draw more and improve. sweatdrop Because, until now, I've only been drawing about once every six months....

Oh, out of total curiosity, is pixel art allowed? Not dolls or edits, but things pixeled, for the contest, completely from scratch? I suck at pixeling, but I'm just curious. surprised

User Image

Sparkling Cutie-Pie

16,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

I have subscribed. I MUST kick procrastination in the a** for this. I really should practice tons before attempting my final entry(ies).

User Image
Pinkutan
keiiii

Hahaha don't worry about that, I've got a good scanner blaugh I just love my watercolors and acrylics and I'm hoping I'll have enough time available to do a nice traditional piece. I wasn't sure if you'd be interested in that at all, so I thought I'd ask. sweatdrop

You'll see me at my innest! This is a fantastic contest. I'm letting all my friends know about it too. I know some pretty talented folks. wink

Thanks. I really appreciate the help and the enthusiasm. ^^
AkaiRingo

Oh, out of total curiosity, is pixel art allowed? Not dolls or edits, but things pixeled, for the contest, completely from scratch? I suck at pixeling, but I'm just curious. surprised

User Image

You mean like this stuff? http://fool.deviantart.com/ Yeah, that would be awesome. 3nodding
I'm excited to see how my entry will do against all the other artworks that this contest will receive^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff