Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

Timid Friend

ninja heart

Sparkling Cutie-Pie

16,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Oh jeez. Sayael's gonna enter. crying *scared* Bet Kaminary-san is going to, as well... >_> *intimidated*

User Image

Familiar Friend

User ImageI also recently watched the Ga'Hoole movie!~ It was AWESOME ;V; heart I wanna see it again. rofl I also want to see How to Train Your Dragon again. And most of all, District 9. But yeah, the rain was definitely reminiscent of that scene. xDD
I read the novels several years before the movie was announced. The novels make more sense. The moonblinking especially was a longer, more complicated brainwashing process and merely knowing that it's brainwashing would not have saved our lovely owlchildrens like it did in the movie. xD

I'm not gonna enter to win (so yeah all these amazing artists that are sure to enter do not intimidate me, MWAHAHAHA!) *just has a tremendously lulzy idea she wants to use.*

But anyways, right now I need to study and other icky stuff. @-@;;
meowmeowkitty
Oh wow, um, a Keiiii contest is super intimidating!

But I have read Haru-Sari so I do really want to enter. So you can count on my participation 3nodding

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing your entry ^^ (and I didn't know you read my comic!)

B R A I N
i dont even know what kind of art contest -- with halo and other 03s i own as prizes i need to make it SERIOUS not noobish rofl

yeah I think it would be more beneficial for both of us to run on different times -- and so far your contest is awesome!!! I went ahead and told two great artist friend I have about yours

they both deserve angelic halo, they are really really good biggrin

dunno if you know them...Raijin Loraine and Goshujin Sama

oh almost forgot I have another friend who is good Dewie Chew, she just need some motivation she doesn't have confidence in her potential -- but contests like this can help motivate

I have seen Raijin Loraine and Goshujin around. They are definitely good. Thanks for spreading the word; it'd be great to have them join. heart

I don't think I've met Dewie Chew, but I'll take your word for it. I know what it's like to lack confidence... I've been in that boat too many times (and I still find myself in it from time to time).

Raijin Loraine
*lurks in* Interressting <:

y hallo thar. surprised
Mythee-dono
User ImageI also recently watched the Ga'Hoole movie!~ It was AWESOME ;V; heart I wanna see it again. rofl I also want to see How to Train Your Dragon again. And most of all, District 9. But yeah, the rain was definitely reminiscent of that scene. xDD
I read the novels several years before the movie was announced. The novels make more sense. The moonblinking especially was a longer, more complicated brainwashing process and merely knowing that it's brainwashing would not have saved our lovely owlchildrens like it did in the movie. xD

I'm not gonna enter to win (so yeah all these amazing artists that are sure to enter do not intimidate me, MWAHAHAHA!) *just has a tremendously lulzy idea she wants to use.*

But anyways, right now I need to study and other icky stuff. @-@;;

My bro showed me District 9. It was a great movie. 3nodding I have yet to see How to Train Your Dragon; I think I'll convince my bro to get the DVD XD

You're building up the anticipation about the lulz!

Familiar Friend

User ImageI anticipate the day I am no longer in midterms and can then draw these shenanigans. @v@;;
District 9 is one of my absolute favorite movies of all time, fff 8'D heart As for How to Train your Dragon, you won't regret it! It's AWESOME! ;v;
^ The above poster's last statement contains truth. And lots of it!

...Anyway, I'm starting to feel intimidated and I'm not even entering the main contest-- all I can do is write. LOL. I really want to win, though, so hopefully drive will help me not suck as much xd

Hoo, boy, entries haven't even started yet and we've got 12 pages. This is gonna be some epic stuff!

8,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
keiiii

Raijin Loraine
*lurks in* Interressting <:

y hallo thar. surprised

hallo~! *waves* bed time for me XD 2am

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
(wanders in)
NortheasternWind
^ The above poster's last statement contains truth. And lots of it!

...Anyway, I'm starting to feel intimidated and I'm not even entering the main contest-- all I can do is write. LOL. I really want to win, though, so hopefully drive will help me not suck as much xd

Hoo, boy, entries haven't even started yet and we've got 12 pages. This is gonna be some epic stuff!

You've been following the comic and paying attention to the details, so I'd say that gives you an edge. wink

HI EMP/ZEN

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
How're you Keiiii? ^^

Are you on break?

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
... I actually didn't stalk Zen, but your dA journal which led me here.
o__o;

Good luck with the contest!
I'm sure you'll get lots of entries~

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff