Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kage Kaitou
I saw bits of the anime...

Which one/ones? there are a couple different ones.
Steeple333
...Man, I gotten restrain myself from pointing in slack-jawed shock. I'm sorry, I think his themes are made of win. xd They're so cheesy, it's great.

Complete agreement. His themes are so epic and beautiful. And, being a person who must sing/dance/cry to all my music, they're favorites from the whole soundtrack.
I had my friend listen to one, and she said it was so incredibly horrible that it was going to start hijacking her mind. I laughed and said "That's the point."
i'm almost finish this anime........................ heart and so far i like the story

Sparkly Fatcat

i loove .hack//sign thats my favorite but tsukasas past is really sad and wat happen to her poor tsukasa and subaru
iEmoSasukesGurl
i loove .hack//sign thats my favorite but tsukasas past is really sad and wat happen to her poor tsukasa and subaru

I personally liked Roots better It was kind of easier to follow then Sign

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
iEmoSasukesGurl
Did you see all of it?

Miss Luna034> Which one?

imkikyo> xD That's awesome. I listen to Piroshi's theme when I need to feel inspired like ">=D"
azurerogue
iEmoSasukesGurl

I personally liked Roots better It was kind of easier to follow then Sign

Really? Maybe it was just because I watched them both in Japanese with questionable subtitles, but I found them both difficult to follow. Suddenly someone would bring up something that we learned a few episodes ago, and I'd be like "Wait... when did this happen?"
//SIGN is overall more confusing, I'd say. What with everyone speaking in metaphors and Tsukasa lying unintentionally, it got pretty hard to understand. I think my uncomprehension of //Roots came mostly from the bad subtitles, because I went to the .hack//Wiki and compared the storyline to what I saw, and I realized I probably just wasn't paying attention and connecting the dots.
eee that looks so cool i cant wait to get it now
I think my uncomprehension of //Roots came mostly from the bad subtitles, because I went to the .hack//Wiki and compared the storyline to what I saw, and I realized I probably just wasn't paying attention and connecting the dots.

Yeah that might be a small problem xp

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I remember, when I first watched //SIGN, there were a number of times where I was "Wait, what the - ? What's going on? gonk " Particularly Subaru's flashback. I started a policy of "If you're confused, just wait, it'll get explained/become apparent in a moment."
I have to wonder if //ROOTS was easier to follow because I had more points of reference.

azurerogue
I guess, still there are limits.
random thought, If people customize their characters by did Gaspard pick out that PC? confused
Yep; they all did. With the exception of Pi.
I was actually picking on Gaspard but why didn't Pi choose her character?

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I like Gaspard! He's so cute. ^_^- Not too fond of his English voice, though...

Oh, she got the PC from her brother - it contained Tarvos, and she happened to be compatible. All Terminal Disk stuffs.

In other news, I'm starting to think there's an Affection cap on Yowkow. confused I also beat Hiiragi (almost irrational fondness went off during it), but I didn't save because I wanted to show my friend. Too bad extenuating circumstances prevented me from doing that.
Steeple333
I like Gaspard! He's so cute. ^_^- Not too fond of his English voice, though...

Oh, she got the PC from her brother - it contained Tarvos, and she happened to be compatible. All Terminal Disk stuffs.

In other news, I'm starting to think there's an Affection cap on Yowkow. confused I also beat Hiiragi (almost irrational fondness went off during it), but I didn't save because I wanted to show my friend. Too bad extenuating circumstances prevented me from doing that.

To each their own and I never saw the terminal disk thing crying I guess I have to find a copy now. As for the affection thing on Alkaid yeah theres a cap.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
There is? gjhcns kjgscknmhnlxb,x Now I'll have to give her even nice stuff. D; Oh well, at least I got powerleveling done.

There are transcriptions online. =3
Steeple333
There is? gjhcns kjgscknmhnlxb,x Now I'll have to give her even nice stuff. D; Oh well, at least I got powerleveling done.

There are transcriptions online. =3

thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas